It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Behind The ET Conspiracy.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

Yea! "Hornum why don't you dumb it down a little for the cromags... Third grade level writing style is way over our heads"... I cant believe anyone would complain about someone taking the time to write with eloquence and style... I read enough poor grammar and moronic writing on ATS... This thread is a breath of fresh air...

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Wow what a story makes sense in some areas in others not. A great story none the less. Here is where i find myself at a loss...

He told me that aliens from outer space were non existent and that what was really going on was preparation for what apparently is refered to as the “Great Deception” by people in the know

So they have covered the vastness of the universe and determined there is no life ? No Intelligent life or advanced life that can do things we still can not do? Hmmm kind of a bold statement to make and imo does not make sense. If they built the triangles "Bs" or known as the TR3B even in the 40's they still could not cover a grain of salt in comparison to the size of the universe. Even at the speed of light would still not reach the closest solar star system yet. If they have been genetically engineering modified humans like the story says that is one thing. So when Terry says "there are no aliens do not exist" that sounds like a deceptive statement. With that said he may have been brainwashed "MKULTRA" by a human even ET faction. Why is Terry keeping this locked up in a trunk? Could you get some of these photos at least one from Terry? Im not saying you are lying but this all sounds fishy.

My dad was a masonic and i have had "experiences" with what one would call ET that i will not divulge here simply i can not prove it. I have no idea if it relates to my father. My father flew during WW2 and was also in the Army and later became a test pilot for the USAF during the 50's and the 60's later he worked as a FAA investigator and as a Air Traffic controller. Even had a UFO sighting not long before he died from cancer. Was a cigar like craft to be exact.

He told me there were ET's and seen the foo fighters in WW2. That he worked on projects but we could not even come close to the technology the ET's had. Your story is similar to mine but there is a difference. You think TPTB may be trying to use your Father and Terry could be subject of a disinfo campaign? That TPTB want you to think they are behind some alien masquerade ? IMO we went to the moon. I do not know if every mission was/was not a hoax who knows. I still have my dads masonic cuffs and stuff and have photos of him and proof of his credentials. To me this is just a story sorry but not buying it but a good story.

Let's see if the MASONS delete this thread because if true would be a threat to the supposed agenda. I have a hard time beleving so few masons enforce the fate of the universe/earth/humanity when they still have lodges like my local union
more like a men and boys club. Corruption and greed and pagan beliefs are element in any facet of society. Not just a hand full of masons but anyone who is consumed with greed and lust for power. They the upper tier "masons" might have a grasp on politicians and certain agendas i will not argue that but there are many historical inconsistencies in this story regarding masons and UFOligy , sounds like research with a spin put on it and some good imagination and i say again well done. There are a few masons on ATS i would like to see some input from them as well.

I put this together a while back and touch on it

[edit on 27-7-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Wow!

Hornum's post has affected a few so badly that now you're openly mocking this poor guy? Who spends the time to create a similar alias "Hormun", then creates a post so offensive as that?

Very sad.

Keep the story coming Hornum.

Edit: just ignored my first ATS user.

[edit on 7/27/2010 by stevewaugh76]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevewaugh76
Wow!

Hornum's post has affected a few so badly that now you're openly mocking this poor guy? Who spends the time to create a similar alias "Hormun", then creates a post so offensive as that?

Very sad.

Keep the story coming Hornum.

Edit: just ignored my first ATS user.

[edit on 7/27/2010 by stevewaugh76]

Very well, as I've previously stated multiple times, I am not trying to single-handedly sway the minds of the masses. I merely volunteer the truth as I know it - whether or not one chooses to accept it is beyond my power. The universe and the consicousness of mankind are concepts that are so complicated, it might be impossible for mere mortals to understand. That being said, all I can say is that I and Hornum are the same. Whether this is through parallel universes or telepathy across souls, I cannot say. I do not claim to know the mechanism that facilitates this truth, but merely the simple fact of the truth itself. I was continuing my story and if you choose to disregard pieces of my revelation selectively, then I cannot and will not try to stop you.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
please accept my apologies

Mod Edit - Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

edit on by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Wow. Brutal mocking.

I think you're getting more aggressive challenges because you're attitude comes of as a little high handed, but without the credibility to back it up.

Statements like "The truth" are merely your opinion and not necessarily "The truth" to anyone else. Diminishing people that disagree or don't believe you also comes off as weak.

I said before I thought your story was pretty good, I wouldn't mind hearing more, but I don't believe a word of it is true, but so what.

If you want the aggression, keep doing the same things, if you don't, maybe taking and sticking to a more neutral position.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paschar0
Wow. Brutal mocking.

I think you're getting more aggressive challenges because you're attitude comes of as a little high handed, but without the credibility to back it up.

Statements like "The truth" are merely your opinion and not necessarily "The truth" to anyone else. Diminishing people that disagree or don't believe you also comes off as weak.

I said before I thought your story was pretty good, I wouldn't mind hearing more, but I don't believe a word of it is true, but so what.

If you want the aggression, keep doing the same things, if you don't, maybe taking and sticking to a more neutral position.

Something very ODD is going on in this thread. And It's Total Kewl!!!

This brings a whole new twist to an already awesome OP and am dying to hear HORNUM's response.

There is now an imposter in the midst - HORMUN (PLEASE CHECK THE SPELLING OF THIS NAME CLOSELY) HOR -"MUN" in a crude attempt to confuse. The OP is HORNUM HOR-"NUM" and I ask those who are waiting for the remainder of the story to take notice of whether we are reading HORNUM or This New ATS Member HORMUN.

HORNUM, as I stated before, I am very interested in your story. I truly believe you have something important to reveal. Important enough that I have supported and defended you from the beginning.

I want to apologize for my haste in writing my last post. Although I stand by my words I hope you did not take too much offense of the harsh method I used in delivering my statements.

Upon further thought and putting myself in his shoes, I feel that TERRY may want to release this information but is seriously concerned about safety and/or knows who can be trusted. There are some very good and trusting people in this world who would be more than willing to help in this revealing.

Please finish your story so those of us who support you can help with advice and inform TERRY of the identities of these good people. I promise to offer my personal advice, if you feel you need, but unfortunately am not in contact of anyone who could help in presenting this information to the world.

Fellow ATS Members I think it only right that we keep OUR All Seeing Eye on this Hormun and on his/her motive.

Avoid giving them the attention it so desires by not responding to any of Hormun's Posts. Report ANY & ALL Inappropriate Postings To The ATS Moderators.

HORNUM, I hope you are able to find the time to reply with your thoughts on this new twist to your OP. As ALWAYS My Very Best Regards, t

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I do fully agree with the major point made in this thread -- that there is a massive ET conspiracy and it has nothing to do with extra terrestrials.. but I don't believe that the the OPs claims are based on anything real beyond that.

First of all.. I dont believe someone would give all this information without asking the person that gave it to them.. you would have likely gotten that person killed already. It would be very easy to trace that person with that information.

Also, if the person you talked to was an engineer they would have an understanding of this technology... and that would be the first thing they would tell you to pass along to prove it was true.

And finally.. if the person that told you this was was worried at all about you and or humanity and so little concerned about his own life he would likely be telling someone from 60 minutes this, not just you... and because he is an engineeer he could prove his claims as well.

You are going to need a lot of good info that can be verified to overcome all this IMO.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by 8311-XHT]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

The universe and the consicousness of mankind are concepts that are so complicated, it might be impossible for mere mortals to understand. That being said, all I can say is that I and Hornum are the same. Whether this is through parallel universes or telepathy across souls, I cannot say

Someone's gonna get their 'parallel' selves banned at this rate. We've stepped past hoax* to multiple accounts and/or T&C breaches.

If HorMun isn't HorNum, you've stolen intellectual property rights to his avatar and background.

If HorMun is HorNum...it's multiple accounts breaches.

This is damn funny stuff, but I'm scratching my head and amazed that anyone would make the effort to do all this. Kind of a
a
and a big

*possible

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

The universe and the consicousness of mankind are concepts that are so complicated, it might be impossible for mere mortals to understand. That being said, all I can say is that I and Hornum are the same. Whether this is through parallel universes or telepathy across souls, I cannot say

Someone's gonna get their 'parallel' selves banned at this rate. We've stepped past hoax* to multiple accounts and/or T&C breaches.

If HorMun isn't HorNum, you've stolen intellectual property rights to his avatar and background.

If HorMun is HorNum...it's multiple accounts breaches.

This is damn funny stuff, but I'm scratching my head and amazed that anyone would make the effort to do all this. Kind of a
a
and a big

*possible

Elegantly Put!!!

Thank you for laying out the forum rules and saving me the headache of looking them up.

What ever the motive of this possible impostor it has peaked my intrigue and suspicion.

Hence my desire to read the OP HORNUM's response.

I keep telling myself to create a thread about the incredible biochemical impulses created in the brain which causes the need to feel superior to others and possibly Hubris Syndrome. However, I am way tooooooo amazingly great & wonderfully important to do something sooooo feckless!!! Of Course I Kid You, I am just a man.

Great Post, Thanks

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I bet some of you are now going to claim that this impostor is a mason and is trying to put an embargo on Hornum's truth agenda.
The world is nuts.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Thanks for the posts Hornum, all that you have written about matches what I have come to think regarding the issue of "ETs". It is not a battle of flesh and blood but a spiritual battle of principalities and powers. Evil will be victorious in this battle but they will lose the war. Many will fail the test when the great deception occurs, and it will be 'great' in that it will be like nothing this world has ever seen.

You said Jesus was not an alien but left it there. What based upon your communications was he described as exactly?

Thanks

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I stand by what I have said and what I know, I ask those who find this difficult to deal with to ignore my thread. I can't say i am surprised as the truth is often hard to handle. I have no ill feeling toward you but I am sad for you.

I would ask that the mods delete HORMUN's profile as it is misleading.

For those truly interested in what I have to say, I say this.

I will be answering all questions soon as time is not abundant for me at this time as I have already stated. I will post a transcript taken from my recording to clear up a few things when I can.

For those who have been respectful to me throughout this thread I thank you and am happy to know that a majority of the people on ATS are good people.

I would like to finish by saying this. To those who think that what I have said here is a lie, think again. You are trying to debunk this thread and can't, the reason being that it is truth, but here's a lie for you....

The Universe is exactly what you think it is, a vast expanse.

Ever seen a good magic show? Like illusions? keep enjoying the show!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

Trouble not for all will be revealed.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by hornum

Trouble not for all will be revealed.

I have enjoyed your posts thus far and do admire the decorum you have exhibited during all the exchanges within this thread. I look forward to your updates.

I also sent you a U2U.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by DJM8507]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

I am still interested in hearing an answer to my question if you please.

YOur father passed away in 1996 and while working for the government he lived with a day drive of the White mountains. He had a son born in 1974. Terry has been to the moon, had a house on top of a mountain, worked with your father, beat cancer twice, and took a vacation to hawaii, and enjoys surfing. For a high level government operative how hard would it be to identify these people. Especially terry. I mean he went to college with someone else working on the moon. LOL. Terry and his highranking officer friend who smuggled all of this stuff to him both attended the masonic lodge on the moon. Seriously do you really think if your story were true the government couldn't discover you and these people and snuff you all out?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
reply to post by hornum

I am still interested in hearing an answer to my question if you please.

YOur father passed away in 1996 and while working for the government he lived with a day drive of the White mountains. He had a son born in 1974. Terry has been to the moon, had a house on top of a mountain, worked with your father, beat cancer twice, and took a vacation to hawaii, and enjoys surfing. For a high level government operative how hard would it be to identify these people. Especially terry. I mean he went to college with someone else working on the moon. LOL. Terry and his highranking officer friend who smuggled all of this stuff to him both attended the masonic lodge on the moon. Seriously do you really think if your story were true the government couldn't discover you and these people and snuff you all out?

Of course they can be easily tracked down. But have you seen anything close to evidence on this thread? The most reasonable explanation is that this is all a lie, either OP is lying or his "source" (if it really exists) is lying to him for some reason. In any case, those who obviously "know" don't bother and that's why hornum is still posting. If his story were true, Terry could represent a very dangerous potential leak and TPTB would intervine soon enough. That didn't happen so far, so they're convinced that there's nothing to be worried about what hornum is posting here.

Dismissed by pure and simple logic.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join