It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Behind The ET Conspiracy.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by zbeliever
I think your story may be a piece...

Yeah, it's a piece of something alright..

....a piece of #@!*

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I enjoyed reading the OP and am looking forward to Tuesday and part two.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by zbeliever
Hornum,

I did"t mean to be rude I am just interested in the story...

Lets face it, we all feel there is a cover-up of some sort going on in the World today...We just don't understand-things don't make sense-We all need answers...So we look for them on here and maybe we get a glimpse of the pie...

I think your story may be a piece...

Of course there is a coverup! If it's super secret technology or aliens, is what we don't know. But one thing is pretty clear. Something or somebody got aerial transportation technology far away of everything publicly know. The so called "black triangles" are a perfect example. Hundreds of witnesses saw these strange ships. Anyone remember the belgian triangle ufo invasion of '91? These ships don't use known propulsion methods. Whatever these are alien or human in origin, in both cases, the implications are overwhelming.

In my personal opinion, the black triangles are human in origin. The design pattern is consistent with known former top secret military airplanes and/or prototypes.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JackHill

I was going to type the information I have as a story like my original post however I don’t currently have the time to do so. I am sorry to those who would have liked this but it’s probably for the best based on the scrutiny the OP received.

Firstly I would like to start off by saying that it is great to see (some) people on here who have the maturity and manners when dealing with sensitive content as I have posted in this thread. It is also great to see that you are objectively open to the possibility that what I have stated is the truth.

I would also have to say how sad it is that a few of you are so quick to look for holes in a story which I have stated is true from the beginning. I will address some of the so called “Holes” that have been posted by these people, however it is not my objective to change your opinions but merely to tell you how it is, whether you accept it or not.

Terry won’t under any circumstances release any of the material he has and I will not steal it either. Terry is a friend and he has disclosed information and proof that satisfies me and I am just telling what I believe to be the truth, of course you can make of it what you will.

I caught up with Terry last week and explained what I had posted here on ATS, admittedly nervously. Terry told me I shouldn’t have and insisted on seeing the post(s). He read through it and seemed to like it but pointed out that I had gotten a few minor things wrong, he said that what I had posted was fine and liked the way I had worded things.

I asked him if I could film the evidence which he told me wasn’t possible as it would lead to a very messy situation for many people who are involved. I then asked Terry if he would object to the recording of our conversation regarding the content pertinent to the post which he also told me wasn’t possible.

After convincing Terry I would not post the recorded material and that I would destroy it once I had gotten the information I needed, he agreed to let me record the conversation but wanted me to liaise with him on specific content. Terry told me that he would not go into too much detail regarding locations and people, so please take this into account while reading this.
In usual fashion Terry made a coffee and we sat and talked.

To start off with I asked Terry to explain how a 7000Mph craft could get to the moon as it was a good point that I wanted answers to. He laughed and told me that he was surprised I didn’t pick that up when he told me.

Terry explained that when in space these craft act differently than when they are within earth’s atmosphere and under the effects of earth’s gravity, he explained that the craft were capable of a “push” which accelerates the craft to great speed allowing it to carry momentum, he is not sure of the exact speeds. He also explained that these craft use the same kind of technology to slow down, just reversed. Terry did not work on the craft so he was not intimately familiar with the technology used but had a basic understanding.

I would like to take this moment to mention the fact that although my father worked on the ZBW3 he did not design it and the comments regarding this are ridiculous. These projects are worked on by more people than you think, however they are “segmented” which means different engineering departments work on parts of the technology (Private and Government). I would like to say for the last time these craft are NOT UFO’s they are identified which I know are piloted by men/women or GEH.

For many years I believed aliens and their craft existed it is only recently that I have changed my opinion on that one and the simple reason is that everything you think you know about the universe is controlled by the people that have enslaved and brainwashed you. I will get to why all of this is happening and will explain it as it has been explained to me but first I will address some other questions.

Another question was posted regarding the name “Galactic Navy” which is a good one and it refers to the fact that the Navy are the ones controlling outer space and it is not the Air force or NASA nor any other Military faction known to the mainstream, even the Navy on earth have no idea what is going on as they are as dumbed down as everyone else. The Galactic Navy is a separate entity with access to more than you could imagine.

The way it has been explained to me is quite simple. The GN (Galactic Navy) has been in existence for a long time, they have bases on earth and on our moon, it has been suggested that they are also on other planets. Apparently a lot of what we think we know about outer space and even inner space is incorrect however I don’t have all the details on this as neither does Terry.

There was a question posted regarding how the Light and Dark Gods are like us and the answer to this is very simple. They are not of flesh but are of spirit which is a life force, the true definition of life is misunderstood by a majority because of the lack of comprehension of the human brain and the distortion of scientific information and study.

A question posted regarding the authenticity of the information given to man by the dark god is a good one and Terry explained to me that he can’t be certain about the information learned by him second hand just that it is the most probable based on what he does know first hand.

As far as an insight into the afterlife and beyond is simple too, “there is one”. Terry was not able to elaborate on this as again it is second hand information. He did say however there is a different realm, one of which is beyond most of our brains comprehension and that this is (basically)known to some scientists, one of which he knew while on the moon.
I will now explain to you what is going on.

When people talk of the puppet master and the strings which lead to the manipulation of the human race they are talking about the people who are led by the dark god aka Satan, Beelzebub, Lucifer and so on.
This dark god is in control of the masses here on earth but does not have direct control (Mans freewill). Imagine a force capable of seeding man with wicked thoughts and directing them as if they (weak) were actors in a play. The dark god does not have the same power as the light god but does have dominion currently.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by hornum]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The god of light is not capable of intervention at this point as there are a series of events that must fall into place before total order will be replaced. Although the light god is all powerful there are still laws that bind it.

The dark gods agenda is to convert (Deceive) as many people as it can in order to stop them from seeking the light. Worldly knowledge and possessions of matter and power are acquired by giving in to the dark.
All of this is known to the high order of masons.

I am not a religious person but I have begun picking out pieces in Holy Scriptures and I must say it’s very interesting regarding varying religions around the world. I have always believed in something and this makes sense to me.

Man was created with freewill and has the ability to make wrong and right decisions. None of the gods can make your mind up for you, you must make the decision. I believe the point to all this is to return to free spirit as many as possible before the dark god will be no more.

I will be adding more to this thread as I get more time, unfortunately I have been very busy with work and have not had much down time, I do need to rest and sleep you know and I am researching some things at the moment.

I will be adding information on the detail I am able to post like what the adaptation of the beam was, this is what Terry was doing on the moon.
I will also elaborate on the mining as it’s quite interesting. Other topics include;

The B and G drives
More pictures shown to me
Terry’s later meeting with Red
My opinions based on research I have been conducting in relation to what I have been shown and told while liaising with Terry on finer details and more....
For now be good to your fellow man.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Seriously, do you not understand how unlogical this sounds. First of all its proven that extra terrestrials are a fact, so you are abit late for that. But your thread is as silly as this example.

* When you cut your finger off your hand, and it starts to bleed and the pain is crawling up your spine, it is actually oxygen from a water tank standing 100 miles away being used as a telephone booth.

-

And the even more funny thing is, that you have created several of these now. I must say that you do humor me and alot of people out there. But at the same side, i feel abit sorry for ya. Cause it is so out of our mind silly that it makes no sense and it never will.

Please make another thread next week also though, as a former psychologist i am trying to study your thinking pattern, perhaps its something we humans can learn.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Ok I'm not even going to bother pointing out all the ways in which Hornums latest load of crap is utterly ridiculous. I'm laughing my ass off at you kiddo.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arkady
Ok I'm not even going to bother pointing out all the ways in which Hornums latest load of crap is utterly ridiculous. I'm laughing my ass off at you kiddo.

Ok, well I will...

- his use of the words "it's quite simple" for everything, yet never explaining much of anything.

- 1/3 of the post also consists of phrases such as "I will add more detail later", yet no detail is ever given

- it's obvious from the first few paragraphs that he is writing a "story", even though he claims he isn't writing it in "story" form.

- it's a religious agenda

- it's absolute garbage and I actually feel pity for him

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

Wow! I didn't realize how many haters were watching this thread... I for one would like to to hear the whole story before passing judgment... Don't give in to the haters Hornum. Those dark forces keep bubbling up and we just need a little more light... Shine on!!

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Th1nker
reply to post by pjslug

Wow! I didn't realize how many haters were watching this thread... I for one would like to to hear the whole story before passing judgment... Don't give in to the haters Hornum. Those dark forces keep bubbling up and we just need a little more light... Shine on!!

If the dark forces bring reason and the light forces bring bulls***, you can give me dark forces anytime.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I need some clarification from Hornum & preferably ONLY Hornum(need I say more?)

I have supported and defended you from the beginning and am hoping that you really rushed this posting out because I am beginning to have some serious issues. I am still going to reserve my judgment on you in hopes this post was rushed and you are not going to make me out as a fool - HOWEVER -

-I am also going to make one judgment and would appreciate you sharing this judgment with Terry.

In the first four paragraphs you stated that the information is:
1. A story of information because that is what you think some posters want.
2. Sensitive Content.
3. "...to tell you how it is, whether you accept it or not."
4. "...I am just telling what I believe to be the truth..."
Who are you trying to convince, you or me/us?

The 5th paragraph is odd: Terry disapproved of you posting on ATS but compliments you on the wording?

"Segmented"??? Terry is a scientist and he uses segmented in-place of compartmentalized?

11th Paragraph: "For many years I believed aliens and their craft existed it is only recently that I have changed my opinion on that one and the simple reason is that everything you think you know about the universe is controlled by the people that have enslaved and brainwashed you. I will get to why all of this is happening and will explain it as it has been explained to me but first I will address some other questions." YOUR GOING TO ANSWER OTHER QUESTION FIRST? ARE YOU F'n KIDDING ME???THIS SOUNDS LIKE A NEWS AT 11 PLUG!!!

The "all powerful" "light god" has laws? Were these laws made but the light god's dad or were they passed by the light god house & senate? - sarcasm intended because I am a tad pissed!

You have been given proof of the existence of Satan and were not immediately converted? Terry knows the dark god's name but does he know the light god's name - it's actually kinda important.

You have been researching to form an opinion but do not see us on ATS as viable candidates to do research as well? Why no sourcing?

Hope that when you provide the Satan's Galactic Navy Show it will have Slayer and/or Megadeth as the opening act. - THIS IS ME JOKING, I Think!

I am going to stick this out Hornum cause I truly believe you have something to say, but your last posting is pretty light god/dark god damn weak. I humbly request that you not insult my intelligence.

Finally my judgment: TERRY, You Are A Most Selfish Destroyer Of Souls If You Do Not Provide Documented Proof(i.e. your large plastic chest) To The World Immediately. If You Truly Believe In This Light God, How Do You Think He Will Look Upon You When Shown That You Protected The Dark God By NOT Releasing Any Of This Vital Information To Your Fellow Mankind? How Are You Any More Important Than Any One Of Us? Think About It...What Are You Really Afraid Of? When Your Looking In To Your Darkest Place, Do You Like What Is Looking Back? Your Procrastination Needs To End Now. Do What You Know Is Right, For ALL!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Posting about people laughing and how they're making coffee and such like ...

I've never seen an accurate account in such a narrative form. It sounds like a short story or novella to me. Plus the factor of including small bits of information but 'remembering' them. Surely you wouldn't try to replicate small details if someone told you something detailed.

And why waste so much time discussing Terry and his coffee and his laughing when those words could be spent on actual important stuff?

If there is some truth to this pile of text - cut out the description of pointlessness and just get down to the facts. I also find it odd that you've been asking Terry for evidence previously but only *just* now showed him a thread you've been posting on the internet.

If I was Terry I would be packing my things and heading for the nearest cave right about now.

Anyway, odd story. Don't believe it. Carry on!

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I really enjoyed the first few tidbits of this, but have to say after the last "segment", I absolutely have no doubt it's complete fantasy.

I agree with others there is a religious agenda or you may have just tripped up a little on that one.

On a positive note, I would recommend you continue to hone your chops here and eventually you will have gained enough insight to begin writing full length science fiction and maybe start your own religion one day ... oh wait.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

THANKS MUCH.

I find your narrative both believable and fascinating.

I don't pretend that any of us has a comprehensive or seamlessly 100% accurate apprehension of much of anything. So my expectations are not overly perfectionistic.

I appreciate your courage and pluck. I hope you conntinue to ignore the rabid naysayers.

I also hope you continue to study The Bible.

BTW,

www.ancientofdays.net...

and its founder Guy Malone might have a lot of useful info for you to consider. It would be interesting to get Terry's response to Guy's panel of experts and their assertions.

THANKS MUCH.

Please keep up the good work.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I've been reading this tread since the beginning. I kind of enjoyed it at first, but then came the part of dark and light gods. That annoyed me. But since nobody forced to me to read, I chose to ignore that part and kept on reading. But the gods came back. And now we find out that the dark god is Satan/Beelzebub/Lucifer. Well, Satan and Lucifer are the same. But Beelzebub is supposed to be completely different entity, so I'm not even sure how he get involved in your dark god. But what do I know, I have no secret knowledge.

I think it would be nice to think that wicked thing that are done by men happen because some evil god manipulates them to do so. But the truth is, that men are men, capable of doing good, capable of doing bad things all by themselves. No one has to put evil thoughts in our minds, they're already there and from time to time they surface.

Now, I will continue to follow this tread, because I'm really curious where you're going with it. But I don't believe a word you say.

Oh, and one more thing.
You wrote:

I would also have to say how sad it is that a few of you are so quick to look for holes in a story which I have stated is true from the beginning.

Really? You're joking, right? You must be joking. You can't seriously think that people will believe your story, simply because you stated it's true from the beginning. People here tend to ask questions and look for holes. There were too many hoaxers in the past, and probably there are many hoaxers to come.
You started the tread. It's up to you to prove, that what you're saying is true. If that's not your intention and you won't try to convince anybody, you shouldn't be surprised that people call your story BS.

Anyway, waiting for the next part.
Best regards.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
One thing I’m confused about, if this is true and we have been on the moon etc for years, why is it all kept hidden.

Surely all this technology would lead us further down the path of the dark god, which again if Terry is right is the main goal. Why do only a few get to know about it?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
No evidence, lots of pages, this is leading to nowhere. Even if you were telling the truth, it's completely pointless because you can't prove it. And if Terry is real and he really know all this and have the capacity of provide evidence of such conspiracy against the whole mankind, maybe the worst crime ever commited to the humanity, then he's a #ing coward.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

I will repeat my question. Ask Terry this. How many people worked on alien craft, were brought back to service while surfing in Hawaii, beat cancer twice, went to college with someone they work with on the moon and was friends with an engineer who helped designed the B's and vacationed at White Mountain and lived within a day drive of there and who's son's IP adress is.......

How are you protecting Terry? And no offense, if Terry is real, and this is true, Terry is an imbicile. If he knows about all of these advanced technologies and how hush hush it is then he's smart enough to know you've given yourself and him away to the government. Hell if this was true I could sort out who Terry was within a week.

Anyone who has ever had any security clearance, or in law enforcement, or with half a brain knows how easy it would be to determine "Terry's" identity if this was true.

I'm sorry but I firmly believe you to be a liar. I believe your entire story is a lie. You contradict yourself and this should be moved to the hoax forum. If I am wrong and you just don't understand and Terry really is this stupid I apologize. But I tend to think I won't need to apologize.

And if I'm a bit harsh I apologize to people interested in the thread. But information is need to know. And the construction of these craft as well as the info would be need to know and compartmentalized. This is an obvious hoax.

I fully expect this to be ignored by the threadstarter or explained away by Terry that they couldn't possibly know who he is from this...

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Th1nker

INDEED.

I feel the same way.

1. I find the story fascinating . . . as a story . . . regardless. I certainly want to read the whole thing as it unfolds.

2. As my PhD dissertation chairman, an LDS BISHOP remarked . . . when I talked about his LDS religion's founding document that supposedly wasn't revised undergoing at least 5 revisions: "LIFE IS SOOOOO COMPLEX, JUST ABOUT ANY COCKAMAYMEE EXPLANATION WILL DO."

3. We really . . . from our distance . . . have little clue to go on regarding such complexities . . . other than personal narrative reports LIKE THIS ONE. OF COURSE, there will be a lot of chaff. To decree that a given narrative is 100% chaff when we don't BEGIN to have ALL the puzzle pieces IN HAND--is loooooooooooooonacy far worse than our author is being accused of, imho.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

well yes but that's because it's not 100% chaff - it's 100% BS.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join