It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vans are Gone!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Remember this thread?

Just found a whole bunch of white vehicles sitting around - "Car Show"?

Now watch the following video and look at this link.

What does everyone make of this?

[edit on 7-7-2010 by loam]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
well, obviously they all got warped to the future and you got left behind.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
There is a thread I read about the vans popping up about 13 miles or so inland from the gulfcoast states, I did not read that they were the same as in the older video, but do you suppose they are the same and all the CT surrounding them are legitiment?

If so this is the big moment, 'they' certainly know something about the need to transport large numbers of people and are remaining quiet until the very last possible moment.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by antar]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
hey thay all went thru secrect disney tunnels for the big evacuation of course. i bet people are gonna raise hell. happy im up north...for now at least .

good luck southernfriend-peace

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Regarding the vehicles missing from the base in Florida, I read recently that they were vehicles made by Kia, awaiting transport to Kia dealers throughout the U.S.

They were not all the same color, but rather, the "white vehicles" were actually wrapped in shipping plastic.

I'll look for the info, it was pretty convincing.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by Oaktree]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
They are gone because the coded message has been received and understood,the invasion fleet is now on final approach.The people of earth have been sold out prepare for your new home in cocoons in the mothership.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

As weird as this looks, what if the shipment of Kia vehicles (what i heard that these vehicles supposdlty were) just got transported to where they were supposed to go? Bringing up the FEMA coffins is a good point, does anyone know the lat & long of the supposed FEMA coffins for Google Earth? Ill see if they're still there

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
Another White Van thread:

250 New White Ford Vans Parked in the Middle of Nowhere

www.abovetopsecret.com...
boondock-saint answered that one
AEV - American Emergency Vehicles
165 American Way,
Jefferson, NC 28640
800-374-9749

They are there in storage so AEV can make
Ambulances out of them.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Those still appear.

Link.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Doesn't Google Earth update like once every 3 years? Wouldn't this mean they could have been gone sometime within the last few years, but just this July Google Earth updated?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

What about the ones in Jacksonville?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

I would think very possible. The coincidence, however, is freaky.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

wow i guess georgia would be a great place to have all those coffins if there is deathly devestion in the south. all these pieces of this puzze sure are fitting in place.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam

What about the ones in Jacksonville?

Don't know--I'd have to re-read the thread. I do remember that folks living in the area said that it was not a military airport and quite a few thought it was just storage until the vehicles were shipped. With car sales down, they weren't moving.

I don't use Google earth much--when you look at it, how do you know when the pictures were taken?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
reply to post by loam

wow i guess georgia would be a great place to have all those coffins if there is deathly devestion in the south. all these pieces of this puzze sure are fitting in place.

Except they're not coffins. They are grave liners, required by most states, I even emailed the place that makes them and stores them in Georgia back when the FEMA coffins thread was going on.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

ok thats definately good to know. thumbs up on the phone calls/emails. we need more research like that here at ATS

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
If I am allowed, I made a few weeks ago an unseen thread where there are many links that are related to this topic. It could ease some of your research.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It doesn't feel anymore as if something is gonna happen; it feels like it is happening already...

Thanks for the info, loam!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
wow i believe those are the vans that will be used, and they were posted there before the oil spill....

top topics

join