It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% PRO WAR = 0% INTELLIGENT

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:
AF1

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Question:

There's been a lot of talk of changing who should have permanent seats on the Security Council. Which countries should be the Five permanent members?

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Ok, you propose another 12 years of "diplomatic solutions" then?

Sorry, cheap shot I know, but do you honestly think that Saddam can be disarmed, and removed from power, through diplomatic means? And, if so, I'd love to hear even speculations as to how that would come about....

dom

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 08:30 AM
link   
The 5 biggest economies would be...
US
China
Japan
Germany
India

Next come..
France
UK
Italy
Brazil
Mexico
Canada
Spain
South Korea
Russia **

So russia down in 14th place, although they have the second biggest stocks of nukes in the world, so perhaps nuclear countries is better. Then we get...

US
Russia
China
UK
Israel
France
India
Pakistan
Japan (?)
North Korea (?)
Iran (?)

So maybe we should just stick with what we've got for now... it's not as if Germany would be more pro-war than France after all...

dom

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Gazrok - "Sorry, cheap shot I know, but do you honestly think that Saddam can be disarmed, and removed from power, through diplomatic means? And, if so, I'd love to hear even speculations as to how that would come about.... "

I think he can be disarmed with a rigorously enforced inspection process, and if he starts to play games with the inspectors, then I think war is justified. Until that time, war is not justified. I'm only talking about a few more months to verify that (or that's what the inspectors are saying at least). I think removing Saddam cannot be justified under international law, and although it'd be nice to get rid of him, I'm afraid that if he doesn't step out of line it'd be totally unjustified. Particularly without regional backing.

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by PureDarren

I think the EU should get together and invade the USA, Take their weapons of mass destruction and demand them to disarm

Pretty difficult when the 2/3 of the whole europe is standing with the USA. And even if all the european country were united and were trying to invade the USA, a bunch of cowards will always be a bunch of cowards.
A USMC division will be enough to stop all the EU division. Do you know why ? Because the Marines love their country, not like the EU citizens who will NEVER die for the blue EU flag. Don't believe me ? Those words ( " the EU citizens will NEVER die for the blue EU flag ! " )have been written by a EU policy maker !

The EU trying to overrun the USA.........BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..............
I'm wondering what will be the next invasion. I know, " Monaco declare war to Russia " and " Hawai do secession and want to invade China ! ".

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Heard summit scary 2day from my R.E. teacher. She said that if she wer Sadam, she'd fire as many rockets as he cud at Isreal just before the Americans invaded. Then, isreal wud invade because they are so pissed off and all the other small countries would realise that this is their cvhance to get their bit of the booty. These countrys would include: Turkey, Quate, Isreal, Palestine, Iran etc and it would be pandamonium and America + the UK would have a hole new court to bat their tennis in!!

Uneasy

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dom

I think he can be disarmed with a rigorously enforced inspection process, and if he starts to play games with the inspectors, then I think war is justified. Until that time, war is not justified. I'm only talking about a few more months to verify that (or that's what the inspectors are saying at least). I think removing Saddam cannot be justified under international law, and although it'd be nice to get rid of him, I'm afraid that if he doesn't step out of line it'd be totally unjustified. Particularly without regional backing.

IF he STARTS to play games with the inspectors? So I suppose you think he has been cooperative with the inspectors? Come on in out of the dark.

"I'm only talking about a few more months??" It's been over 12 years, what do you think will change??

Oh, and Mr.Darren on your qoute: "I think the EU should get together and invade the USA" Do you really?

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster

PD, I wonder if you do now that Saddam is killing children as well? The intenion of the USA army is to remove a madman from power and heal the world. The innocent civilians are not our targets, innocents are Saddam's targets. We can not let him stay in power.

Can i just say, DAMN RIGHT!! i mean, its not like the American/UK troops are going to walk through the Iragi towns seeing a cevilian and saying "ooo! there's one, get him John!!" #ing 'Tard Darren

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   
am i right, or am i right?

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Please read your last couple posts in a more calm moment, that's all...

Speaking of re-reading posts...I just reread one of my own...

"Most anti-war protesters don't believe the ousting of Saddam is needed"

I apologize for making such a gross assumption as to the beliefs of all anti-war protesters...it was not my initial intention to state it as an implied fact, but should have been perfaced with "I believe that"...

[Edited on 14-3-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by uneasy2k3

Originally posted by JediMaster

PD, I wonder if you do now that Saddam is killing children as well? The intenion of the USA army is to remove a madman from power and heal the world. The innocent civilians are not our targets, innocents are Saddam's targets. We can not let him stay in power.

Can i just say, DAMN RIGHT!! i mean, its not like the American/UK troops are going to walk through the Iragi towns seeing a cevilian and saying "ooo! there's one, get him John!!" #ing 'Tard Darren

lol whats an Iragi cevilian ? Please do tell me as i can not Continue to answer you on this forum if you don�t start typing English, look sorry but I only understand a few languages, Irish, English, French and some German so please how you say here, any nice girl in room lol. Nice one man !

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hey uneasy2k3

I think you just proved the saying (100% PRO WAR = 0% INTELLIGENT) now go grab a gun and sling on in redneck

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   

lol whats an Iragi cevilian ? Please do tell me as i can not Continue to answer you on this forum if you don�t start typing English, look sorry but I only understand a few languages, Irish, English, French and some German so please how you say here, any nice girl in room lol. Nice one man !

You were already warned by myself and other moderators.

Your attitude is of concern.

Stop the attacks or risk being banned.

This is your final warning.

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by William

You were already warned by myself and other moderators.

Your attitude is of concern.

Stop the attacks or risk being banned.

This is your final warning.

lol what!!!!!!!!!!!! did you read this thread or just my post, no way man !!

right 1st of all he writes "f*ck YOU DARREN"

then

"Can i just say, DAMN RIGHT!! i mean, its not like the American/UK troops are going to walk through the Iragi towns seeing a cevilian and saying "ooo! there's one, get him John!!" f-ing 'Tard Darren"

and you going to bann ME!

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 05:15 PM
link   
OK is it just me or does anyone else find this strange? For real but, weather you like me or not, is this not wrong?

[Edited on 14-3-2003 by PureDarren]

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Say isn't saying F*ck You an insult in it's self???? So why are you the target of this witch hunt??? I support you Pure.

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 05:52 PM
link   
thanks man .

i think the mods are looking me to go, to tell you the truth.

but this is not the way to do it. i mean anyone can read what was posted on page 3 and see what happend, so i still dont understand why i got picked out from that.

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 06:02 PM
link   
"oh i support you pure!!!" shut up, i said that because he called me a kid who plays with air guns, did you not see that Abraham?? hmmm?? no, i didnt think that you would LOOK UP A LITTLE. God how long does it take to get some inteligence around here? i prefered it when it was just me Gazrock and Dom

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abraham Virtue
Maybe it was a mistake or some sort of typo.

Thats a good point. I think your right.

[Edited on 15-3-2003 by PureDarren]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join