It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giants really were really giants.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Bible lies and fantasies aside, Odysseus did trick a Cyclops, not a giant.

6000 meters below current sea level would mean MOST of the oceans would be dry (depths above 5000 meters are not exactly common even in the Pacific). Given the geological data that show large parts of the dry land (what is dry land today) were free of ice, can you imagine how high those ice sheets must have been to accommodate all that water? Furthermore, salt doesn't "freeze" when water turns to ice, that leaves us with vast "salt valleys" where once was ocean floor. Further still, much of life on Earth relies on oceans (either lives in them or is "governed" by them via the climate condition oceans 'impose'), taking such a big amount of water and turning it into ice would mean a strain on life so serious that the Permian Extinction would seem like a mild flu epidemic. Not to mention that ice is 9/10 the density of water (which means even higher ice sheets, where there were ice sheets). Not to mention the upset in the Earth's rotation you'd have if the distribution of matter was so severely upset (you'd literally have the Earth bouncing on its axis like mad!).

And you profess giants existing at that time? When we know that when the climate is severely upset the first to suffer are the larger animals (larger quantities of food needed, slower reproduction rates, usually fewer progeny per member). It is convenient to "hide" the absence of evidence behind a few dozen photoshoped photos (really, why no footage of those "discoveries"? Why only photos?) or below 3 miles of ocean but even so this doesn't hold any water at all! (pun intended and deliberately presented!
)

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
IN ORDER TO SEE THE FOLLOWING IMAGES PROPERLY YOU ARE ADVISED TO TURN UP THE BRIGHTNESS ON YOUR MONITOR. THESE IMAGES WERE TAKEN FROM GOOGLE EARTH. There is an island in the Pacific Ocean called MARIA. It is situated between the French Polynesian Islands to the west and the Pitcairn Islands to the east. It caught my eye as I zoomed in on it. In the central lagoon I noticed what are clearly geometric parallel structures which resemble archeological remains of buildings. But these are not just ordinary buildings. They are gigantic in proportions. You might need to turn up the brightness ? I did a technical enhancement on two of the pictures which high light the geometric structures. But the main pictures are without any enhancements and yet show considerable structures in the lagoon. Is this evidence of a lost civilization ? A hill top city fortress built by giants during the last great Ice Age cycle ? During which time the sea level worldwide was considerably lower than it is today. Thus the Pacific region at that time was probably home to millions. Since the Flood of Noah at the end of the last Ice Age, about 15,000 years ago or more, ruins of that lost civilization are now deep under the water, however in parts maybe not so deep under the water. Thus I draw your attention to the Island of Maria. Was it home to a City of Giants ? Did they have their Fortress Palace on the hill top over looking their slaves labouring in the fields and factories around them on the lower lying areas ?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dd36dfadb64a.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ea0c9c037f79.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ecb969dc0dc7.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9faa25d8b649.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8023f616aa7f.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cdf53d8db317.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/17f3bb8ee8fe.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 5/7/2010 by CAELENIUM]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CAELENIUM
The whole belief structure about Jesus being a man and a Jew began in 325 AD

That's not true.
99% of critical scholars believe that Paul wrote 6-8 epistles. One of those is 1Corinthians. In 1 Cor 15:3 Paul states, "For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures";
Paul even states that Peter had seen Him and Peter was with Him throughout His whole ministry.
Since critical scholars believe that Paul existed and wrote Galatians, then how could Jesus have started in 325AD?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maegnas
Bible lies and fantasies aside, Odysseus did trick a Cyclops, not a giant.

6000 meters below current sea level would mean MOST of the oceans would be dry (depths above 5000 meters are not exactly common even in the Pacific). Given the geological data that show large parts of the dry land (what is dry land today) were free of ice, can you imagine how high those ice sheets must have been to accommodate all that water? Furthermore, salt doesn't "freeze" when water turns to ice, that leaves us with vast "salt valleys" where once was ocean floor. Further still, much of life on Earth relies on oceans (either lives in them or is "governed" by them via the climate condition oceans 'impose'), taking such a big amount of water and turning it into ice would mean a strain on life so serious that the Permian Extinction would seem like a mild flu epidemic. Not to mention that ice is 9/10 the density of water (which means even higher ice sheets, where there were ice sheets). Not to mention the upset in the Earth's rotation you'd have if the distribution of matter was so severely upset (you'd literally have the Earth bouncing on its axis like mad!).

And you profess giants existing at that time? When we know that when the climate is severely upset the first to suffer are the larger animals (larger quantities of food needed, slower reproduction rates, usually fewer progeny per member). It is convenient to "hide" the absence of evidence behind a few dozen photoshoped photos (really, why no footage of those "discoveries"? Why only photos?) or below 3 miles of ocean but even so this doesn't hold any water at all! (pun intended and deliberately presented!
)

What you state above in the quote is all very true. Which only adds to the enormousness of it all. So the changes would not come on all in one day. If the Mediterranean Sea was to be cut off from the Atlantic, which is exactly what happens, since the Straights of Gibraltar are only three hundred foot deep, it would take a thousand years for the Mediterranean Sea to completely evaporate resulting in a dry desert basin, high in salt deposits, fed by massive amounts of fresh melt water, pouring out from the snow clad mountains at higher altitude all around it creating areas of habitability.

Ice Age cycles last 105,000 years at a time. 90,000 years of Ice Age and then a brief 15,000 years interglacial warm period, such as the one in which we have been living since the past 15,000 years. As the Ice Age deepened, the Ice accumulating on the continents would cause what is refered to as POLE SHIFT. Indeed geologists accept that such movements have occurred. Inclusive of the gigantic tidal waves. Areas that are now high in the Polar Regions were at one time on the equator. For example, all the Mastodons and Mammoths that populated vaste areas which are now in the grip of permafrost, were originally in the equatorial, but due to the POLE SHIFT, which you yourself described, those creatures suddenly found themselves in a Polar Arctic bitter cold lethal situation. Antarctica was not always where it is now. It was once in a more equatorial location.

The Earth is already entering its next Ice Age. If you go to the following web site you will find plenty of interesting information. > Ice Age Now <

Using GOOGLE EARTH, with the brightness of your monitor turned up, you will be able to see the features, mapped using sonar, now known to be on the sea bed, sometimes deep sometimes not so deep. Observe that there are the remnant of river systems, now deep under the water, but which in past and future Ice Ages were and will be again on dry land. River systems fed by huge amounts of fresh water pouring out from under the great and absolutely massive ice sheets that covered all the continents where we are now living. Other things to consider. Australia is geologically covered with no end of Ice Age geology. Ayers Rock in central middle Australia is a huge erratic, a giant plinth of rock carried by vaste ice sheets miles thick that once buried Australia much the same as ice sheets now cover Antarctica today. Central Equatorial Africa as well as the Amazon Basin are geologically what is called Glacial Depression. During Ice Ages even the areas situated on the equator, nevertheless if they are above the snow line, are going to be buried under considerable amounts of ice and snow. It is this massive accumulation of never ending snow apon snow apon snow that causes sea levels worldwide to drop to as low as 6000 metres lower than they are today. The geological evidences for this are not in doubt. Professor Yostrum of Sweden wrote all about these gargantuan geological and climatalogical changes in his book "Subdue the Earth" written back in the 1970's.

Getting back to the Mediterranean Sea. Using the geology of the lagoon town of VENICE in northern Italy I will illustrate something. I was amazed at what has been going on. I did not realise it, but the lagoon around VENICE is 800 feet deep. VENICE is actually constructed on what was originally a glacial alluvium. That is glacial mud held up by a glacier of ice on one side and another glacier of ice on the other side. That mud then set like concrete and is largely held together by permafrost even still. The Ice Age ended and the Mediterranian Basin flooded through the Straights of Gibraltar as sea levels rose up worldwide to their present day level. The Flood of Noah. The ridge of hardened mud is standing 800 feet high out of the depessions, valleys around it. Now it is only barely above sea level. It is in fact subsiding and VENICE is going to have to be abandoned. So the only explanation for the existance of a geological feature like as VENICE is in the fact that during Ice Ages sea levels globally fall to as low as 6000 metres lower than it is today. For a while during the transition from full Ice Age to Interglacial that ridge, now called VENETZIA, but originally called VERY-NICE-HERE by the then Etruscan inhabitants, that ridge was a prominance high above the heat of the valleys 800 feet below. A very nice place to build your home. That was before the Mediterranean Basin flooded through the Straights of Gibraltar making the situation what it is now. During Ice Ages it is probable that the Mediterranean Basin is a rich fertile agricultural paradise. Atlantis ? Garden of Eden ?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
What evaded you is that while it doesn't need millennia to eliminate large amounts of life through severe climatic upset (a few decades will do), it does take more than millennia to restore life to its previous state. It took the Earth 10-15 million years to recover from the Permian Extinction, more precisely it took life on Earth that much to recover. do you have any evidence that something as severe happened as recently as 15,000 years yet nothing resembling the level of extinction has been observed?

Check your math again. What geologists agree upon, based on the data gathered so far, is that during the last Ice age peak, sea levels were roughly 600 feet below today's (185 meters, which is 580-600 feet). how did you reach 6,000 meters is beyond me! If you do calculate a few things though you will see that this is ridiculously inflated, probably to create a sensation or "hype".

to put it simply, having 6,000 meters of sea water turned to ice for as long as 10,000 years (not the full 90,000 years you claim to be the span of an ice age) would eliminate so much life that humans wouldn't survive, it's as simple as that!

Take into account that the temperature drop to freeze all that water would mean that probably ALL the water on Earth would be frozen (except perhaps springs near volcanoes, like Yellowstone or Island). how much life is there on Mars? Comparable amount would be here on Earth, if what you claim is true! what do the evidence around tell you? Did we suffer such a major extinction so recently?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by texastig

The whole belief structure about Jesus being a man and a Jew began in 325 AD

That's not true.
99% of critical scholars believe that Paul wrote 6-8 epistles. One of those is 1Corinthians. In 1 Cor 15:3 Paul states, "For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures";
Paul even states that Peter had seen Him and Peter was with Him throughout His whole ministry.
Since critical scholars believe that Paul existed and wrote Galatians, then how could Jesus have started in 325AD?

Sorry to really let off a big Christian piff [stink bomb attack] in the middle of your nicely perfumed Jewish Quarter of town, but in my Christian understanding, all the Paulinist scriptures are as Jewish as Hell itself. Certainly not Christian. Nothing whatsoever to do with the real Jesus whom we all love and respect. Probably counterfeited by the vatican so as to perpetuate their NICEAN CREED Jewish agenda ?

You see the only scriptures which are respected as being true Christian are the Gospels of Matthew and Mark and Luke. All the Paulinist doctrines are theologically Jewish and are thus in complete and total contradiction to the recorded actual teachings of Jesus as recorded in the Gospels of Matthew and Mark and Luke. The NICEAN CREED and the Gospels are theologically so different that one cannot be both. One must decide wether to be a Jew or to be a Christian. One cannot be both. I am not a Jew. I am a Christian, therefore I reject all those Paulinist doctrines that you were telling me about.

Paul, if he even existed, which is greatly in doubt, was if anything, trying to highjack the early Church to turn it into his own. Dare we state that "Saint Paul" is the original Anti-Christ ? Paulinist scriptures are Anti-Christ apostacy ? The NICEAN CREED is an Anti-Christ apostacy ? Even the Pope and the Vatican are not the real Christian Church that Jesus founded personally ? Paul whose original Jewish name was Saul a Saducee [to be seducing] of the Jewish religion, were sent out as a Rabbi into the world to lie and decieve all of you who mistakenly consider yourselves to be ancestrally Jewish. Corrupting you all with his Jewish theological rubbish about the LORD. "The LORD is a man of war. The LORD is his name" Exodus 15:3. Making out as if the Jewish have a special [alien] status in the big picture. Jewish religion is pure race hate [murder] towards all those who are gentile ? The Jewish Torah scriptures [pentatuch] are clearly a record of the murderous crimes [sins] committed by the original founders of Israel in the time of Moses. Murder is a sin for which there is no remission.

I state it bluntly so that you will understand, the Jewish religion is pure unadulterated EVIL. It will destroy you in Hell for it is the Way that leads straight into the Pit of Hell. SEX and DRUGS and VIOLENCE. If you cannot see the TRUTH then it is probably because you do not love the TRUTH. For in my scientific gospel religion we say that "He who loves the TRUTH will always know the TRUTH".

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Most the 'photographs' in the OPs video are doctored fakes.

This was the subject that got me into conspiracies. Unfortunately there's not much evidence for the theory. I grew tired of looking for facts only to be directed to mythical religious scripture.

Theory is probably bunk, sadly.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Intresting, a world with giants these days, just seems like a crazy idea xD
still, good read

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by HeavenlyDivine

This was the subject that got me into conspiracies. Unfortunately there's not much evidence for the theory. I grew tired of looking for facts only to be directed to mythical religious scripture.

It always amazes me, and others like me, that such as yourself, cry FAKE and HOAX and yet never ever provide any real scientific evidence to back up your conjectures. Just because you cry HOAX and FRAUD is not going to convince anyone. So if you really have anything scientific to say, then say it. Why do you not provide forensic evidences that prove that the images in the video are faked ? However, any bets that you're without any ammunitions ? I only respect true SCIENCE. Your political opinions and religious prejudices mean nothing to me. As far as I know the giant skeletons exist, and are on display in museums for all to see. DNA examinations prove that they are human DNA. Evidences that do not fit in with your paradigm ? Are you going to reject the data that does not fit in with your paradigm ? Or are you going to change your paradigm to account for these new found items of data ?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by HeavenlyDivine

It always amazes me and others like me that such as yourself, cry FAKE and HOAX and yet never ever provide any real scientific evidence to back up your conjectures. Just because you cry HOAX and FRAUD is not going to convince anyone. So if you really have anything scientific to say, then say it. However, any bets that your without any ammunitions ? I only respect true SCIENCE. Your political opinions and religious prejudices mean nothing to me. As far as I know the giant skeletons exist, and are on display in museums for all to see. DNA examinations prove that they are human DNA. Evidences that do not fit in with your paradigm ? Are you going to reject the data that does not fit in with your paradigm or are yoyu going to change your paradigm to account for these new found items of data ?

The burden on proof is on you. As of yet you've proved nothing, therefore nothing needs debunking.

There is no need to be rude, we're all adults here.

If you wish I will provide the evidence to show the photos in the video posted are fakes though.

fx.worth1000.com...

fx.worth1000.com...

rookery.s3.amazonaws.com...

news.nationalgeographic.com...

www.hoax-slayer.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
And there is no DNA proof that a race of giants existed. You say yourself they have HUMAN DNA.

You're confusing giants with tall people.

Yao Ming is a human. He isn't part of some secret forgotten race of giants

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by HeavenlyDivine

Much thanks to HeavenlyDivine for providing some links to images to help the thread gain substance. I differ in opinion when I read the link to what purports to be an old National Geographic article, which was suggesting to its audience, that the following image is a fake. However, the image did not reach me from any YouTube hoax video. I first saw the image in an Indian Government news website explaining about their amazing find in the "Dead Zone" of North Western India that boarders on Pakistan. The whole area is radio active and is not open to the general public for fear that persons would get cancer. The radio activity was originally thought to be natural in origin, however since the discovery of the giant skeletons various questions are being asked in regard to the ancient Hindu sanskrit scriptures describing what can only be understood as being nuclear weapons. It turns out that all around the world, including North America there are areas of relatively high radio activity from isotopes that only come into existance from the detonation of atomic warhead. Therefore there is in existance scientific forensic evidence to show that there existed a race of human beings who grew to be gigantic in size and who waged a nuclear war against each other. We presume these monsters existed during the last Ice Age cycle or near to its end as we transitioned into the Interglacial era we have lived in for the past 15,000 years.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/00c9fbbd56b2.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Sorry to really let off a big Christian piff [stink bomb attack] in the middle of your nicely perfumed Jewish Quarter of town, but in my Christian understanding, all the Paulinist scriptures are as Jewish as Hell itself.

Incorrect, Paul was writing to Jewish Christians.

Certainly not Christian. Nothing whatsoever to do with the real Jesus whom we all love and respect. Probably counterfeited by the vatican so as to perpetuate their NICEAN CREED Jewish agenda ?

99% of all scholars believe Paul wrote 6-8 epistles. Paul preached the same message as Jesus disciples did.
1Cor 15:3
That Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
1Cor 15:4
And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

You see the only scriptures which are respected as being true Christian are the Gospels of Matthew and Mark and Luke.

Then your going against all of the critical scholars.

All the Paulinist doctrines are theologically Jewish and are thus in complete and total contradiction to the recorded actual teachings of Jesus as recorded in the Gospels of Matthew and Mark and Luke.

Not true. They complement the Gospels.

The NICEAN CREED and the Gospels are theologically so different that one cannot be both. One must decide wether to be a Jew or to be a Christian.

Jews are a race.

One cannot be both. I am not a Jew. I am a Christian, therefore I reject all those Paulinist doctrines that you were telling me about.

There are Messianic Jews. You don't know what your missing in Paul's doctrines because they complement the Gospel.

Paul, if he even existed, which is greatly in doubt,

Again, 99% of critical scholars believe that Paul was real.

was if anything, trying to highjack the early Church to turn it into his own.

You won't find that in his writings.

Dare we state that "Saint Paul" is the original Anti-Christ ? Paulinist scriptures are Anti-Christ apostacy ?

If that's the case then why did Paul state this?
1Cor 15:14
"And if Christ be not risen, then [is] our preaching vain, and your faith [is] also vain."

Paul whose original Jewish name was Saul a Saducee [to be seducing] of the Jewish religion, were sent out as a Rabbi into the world to lie and decieve all of you who mistakenly consider yourselves to be ancestrally Jewish. Corrupting you all with his Jewish theological rubbish about the LORD.

I don't know where you are getting your stuff about Paul but Paul was a Pharisee as evidenced in Acts 23:6
"But when Paul perceived that the one part were Sadducees, and the other Pharisees, he cried out in the council, Men [and] brethren, I am a Pharisee, the son of a Pharisee:"

"The LORD is a man of war. The LORD is his name" Exodus 15:3. Making out as if the Jewish have a special [alien] status in the big picture. Jewish religion is pure race hate [murder] towards all those who are gentile? The Jewish Torah scriptures [pentatuch] are clearly a record of the murderous crimes [sins] committed by the original founders of Israel in the time of Moses. Murder is a sin for which there is no remission.

God called Jews to be His people. Doesn't matter what race there is, they all have a clear record of crimes.

I state it bluntly so that you will understand, the Jewish religion is pure unadulterated EVIL.

Every religion can be evil.

It will destroy you in Hell for it is the Way that leads straight into the Pit of Hell. SEX and DRUGS and VIOLENCE. If you cannot see the TRUTH then it is probably because you do not love the TRUTH. For in my scientific gospel religion we say that "He who loves the TRUTH will always know the TRUTH".

Trying to pin everything on one race and religion is not right. All races and religions do evil things.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Obvious hoax photo, no archaeologist worth his salt would use his shovel against the skull of any remains, human, giant, or not.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I first saw the image in an Indian Government news website explaining about their amazing find in the "Dead Zone" of North Western India that boarders on Pakistan.

Ugh ...

However, the cleverly created image of the giant skeleton is actually an entry in an image manipulation contest by artist "IronKite" in which participants were instructed to create "a picture of an archaeological discovery that looks so real, had it not appeared at Worth1000, people might have done a double take".

The Indian based variant includes IronKite's image along with three other giant skeleton pictures that also originate from the same Worth1000 contest. The second picture in the set, complete with giant revolver, is titled everlasting rest and was created by amaranto. The third image is an entry simply named Giant Skeleton and was created by Anakinnnn. And the fourth image in the set is named Uncovered Giant and was created by Trit.

All relevant links to the image manipulation contest available (as I noted on the first page of this thread) here: www.hoax-slayer.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I believe that giants existed. It could be possible

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

reply to post by HeavenlyDivine

Much thanks to HeavenlyDivine for providing some links to images to help the thread gain substance. I differ in opinion when I read the link to what purports to be an old National Geographic article, which was suggesting to its audience, that the following image is a fake. However, the image did not reach me from any YouTube hoax video. I first saw the image in an Indian Government news website explaining about their amazing find in the "Dead Zone" of North Western India that boarders on Pakistan. The whole area is radio active and is not open to the general public for fear that persons would get cancer. The radio activity was originally thought to be natural in origin, however since the discovery of the giant skeletons various questions are being asked in regard to the ancient Hindu sanskrit scriptures describing what can only be understood as being nuclear weapons. It turns out that all around the world, including North America there are areas of relatively high radio activity from isotopes that only come into existance from the detonation of atomic warhead. Therefore there is in existance scientific forensic evidence to show that there existed a race of human beings who grew to be gigantic in size and who waged a nuclear war against each other. We presume these monsters existed during the last Ice Age cycle or near to its end as we transitioned into the Interglacial era we have lived in for the past 15,000 years.

I just posted a link which showed that image is a fake. It's taken from a Photoshop competition where members attempted to make out of place archaeology finds.

fx.worth1000.com...

See that link. It's an entry for the Photoshop competition.

And the Indian newspaper you refer to was established to use a fake.

I'm not trying to rain on your parade or anything but all these skeleton photographs are easily photoshopped.

It's not difficult to do

www.inloughborough.com...

i50.tinypic.com...

That took me 2 minutes. Imagine how convincing a picture I could make if I spent an hour or two? The fact some Indian newspaper ran the story with the picture doesn't mean anything. Newspapers lie.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

I do agree with you CAELENIUM that these Nephilim did walk in the past and that due to them being offspring of both human and Watcher they cannot die as a normal human or Watcher dies or morphs to its next phase of existance. This is why these Nephilim and the negative Watchers had to be casted into the BOTTEMLESS PIT NOT THE LAKE OF FIRE but the pit, for the Nephilim would posess a hunger that would be eternal. A flesh creature with an eternal spawned hunger for flesh. The Nephilim would consume humans and even other Nephilim making these beast to destructive to exist on the current plane humanity existed on back then. This is why these beings had to be FLESH destroyed GREAT FLOOD (ORIGINAL 1). But the energy within them had to be bonded within the bottemless pit, ONLY TO BE RELEASED UPON THE CURRENT PLANE HUMANS EXIST WITHIN, DURING PERIODS OF THE WRATH WRITTEN IN REVELATIONS WHEN THE STAR ABADDON FALLS TO EARTH WITH THE KEY TO THE BOTTOMLESS PIT FREEING THESE ENERGIES AGAIN.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I trust that you have taken the time to read the thread fully before reading this ? As you therefore can see the subject of giants touches a few nerves and borders on may subjects. From the evidences it would appear that not all the giants were the really big giants that were so really true giant, that at first sight one would think it to be fraud. The point is that those really big giant, that were so astonishing in their size, are actually real skeletons. Not the fraud or hoax that some would have you believe them to be. These giants were fighting each other for the position of the LORD, so often refered to as GOD, but as we are told in the Bible "The LORD is a man of war. The LORD is his name" Exodus 15:3. One cannot be both GOD and the LORD. Those who know the truth understand the difference. The LORD is a title bestowed apon a man. The title GOD refers to the HOLY SPIRIT. A man cannot become GOD. The HOLY SPIRIT is feminine and invisible. However, the LORD is a man, he is masculine and certainly visible.

So, in the King James translation of the Bible, from the original Greek and Hebrew [aramaic] and Latin Roman, the translators differentiated between the usage of the word LORD, to describe one thing, as opposed to the usage of the word GOD, to describe something different. Those who know the truth understand the difference. The LORD is a man, having temporal life span, and eventually all that remains is his big skeleton. However, GOD being the invisible HOLY SPIRIT leaves no trace of Her Eternal transendental presence. The LORD engages in sex and drugs and violence. He seeks to enslave and murder. However, GOD the HOLY SPIRIT seeks to bring you into truth and beauty and righteousness. She seeks to heal and can give you eternal life. The LORD has no power to give life and all he ever can do is to kill. "The LORD is a man of war. The LORD is his name". Exodus 15:3.

I am critical of the Jewish religion in particular for the same reason as to why Jesus was critical of the Jewish religion in Her day too. Judaism is the source of a great many evils that affect the world today. When the Hebrews left Egypt they did so for very bad reasons. They rejected the Way of Heaven [celibacy] as manifest in the Daughters of Isis. Instead they chosen to be the Way of Man [sex] as manifest in the LORD, whom I speculate to have been the giant master of the City of Petra. A monster who continued to exist, despite the Flood of Noah, which we are told in the Book of Genesis was specifically sent as a way by which to exterminate those wicked monsterous giants, that were cannibalistically feeding on human flesh, in a state of never ending violence and sex and drugs.

Like as Jesus said "One cannot be serving two masters, one will love the one and will hate the other". God is one God there be no other God. One cannot be serving both God and Mammon. Mammon in the form of a man whom they call their LORD will seek to decieve you with lies, saying that he is the God that you can see and touch. However, he will tell you that no one has ever seen or touched the HOLY SPIRIT. She is invisible and thus according to the LORD she is only a fantasy in your sick head ? He speaking through one of his many minions will suggest that you need to recieve brain surgury to remove the offending lobes ?

These precepts are not written in any book. I did not get them from any book. They were spoken to me through spiritual audio clairevoyence during the year 2000 celebrations for the beginning of the Third Millennium reign of Christ. By paranormal psychic dictation I simply wrote down exactly what I was told to write. The angels instructed me to call these precepts PRAECEPTAE CAELENIUM. (1) From eternity to eternity, infinity to infinity, there be the one absolute. The One God there be no other God. Her names are many but she be the one true God. The one judge there be no other judge. (2) La deus nostra, notre dame, our lady, The holy spirit, the cause the maker Cosmica. (3) Angelic powers of truth and beauty and righteousness be sure to be loving her above with all your mind and with all your heart and with all your strength. (4) So as to be pleasing to her above therefore do not be serving the masculine. (5) Do not be and do not allow masculinity into positions of government. (6) Honour and respect the virgin pureness of the christae. (7) Honour and respect the Immaculate Conception reproductive process of the christae. (8) Do not fornicate or adulterate or sodomize. (9) Do not bully or torture or murder. (10) Do not lie. (11) Do not steal. (12) Do not be covetous. (13) Do not be jealous. Copyright (c) NGL 2000.

No matter whatever the lies that men espouse, it will get them absolutely nowhere. The truth is always known to those who love the truth. She is not hidden. Seek her and you will find her. Knock and the door will be opened unto you. Ask for sanctuary and you will be given sanctuary. They who trust in violence to be their security, cannot speak that they trust in God to be their security. Therefore, so as to be entering into the Way of Heaven, turn away from trusting in violence. Bury your weapons and then quickly run and run and run away so that you will never know where you buried those evil things. Peace is a gift of God to whom so ever She please to give it, or not as the case may be. Men might seek peace, but so long as they try to accomplish peace by their own strength, they will never get there. Celibacy is the mark of the true convert. Celibacy is the key that will set you free.

All my writings are my copyright material. However, in the interest of education, I authorise that interested persons can copy and paste, please remembering to indicate where you got these texts. Remember that in all this world I alone were chosen to be the one individual to recieve the revelation of the knowledge of the PRECEPTAE CAELENIUM.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

are you sure tht the copyright is not now owned by this website ?as you published it here?

Worth1000 have some great images..

[edit on 5-7-2010 by gambon]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join