It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Atheists Nightmare

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

lol. You hate being insulted but you whirl them about as if you are the king of insults. lol If you do not hold yourself to standard of Christ, then asking someone else to is just defeating yourself.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conclusion

lol. You hate being insulted but you whirl them about as if you are the king of insults. lol If you do not hold yourself to standard of Christ, then asking someone else to is just defeating yourself.

Really? Do you not see the insulting nature of the OP?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

No offense taken. I guess it has to be this way. The word cannot be wrong.

2nd line.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

2nd line.

But here's where I do take offense, according to your scriptures, simply because of what I've said in this very thread, I will be tortured forever, do you agree with that sentencing?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I see a man who when mocked or angered responds just like any other man.

2nd line.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

2nd line.

This entire thread was a flamebait for atheists, can't you see that? Please don't let your religion blind you to your religions extremists.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

2nd line.

But here's where I do take offense, according to your scriptures, simply because of what I've said in this very thread, I will be tortured forever, do you agree with that sentencing?

I am not sure. What I have learned from Christ is that I do not need a title such as Catholic, Baptist, or any other.
Some of the earliest established churches believed that everyone was going to heaven. I cannot declare myself as going to heaven. I cannot judge anyone nor myself. Only Christ will judge.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

2nd line.

I am not sure. What I have learned from Christ is that I do not need a title such as Catholic, Baptist, or any other.
Some of the earliest established churches believed that everyone was going to heaven. I cannot declare myself as going to heaven. I cannot judge anyone nor myself. Only Christ will judge.

Then that is a religion that I would see no harm in following, unfortunantly, not all of the religious see it that way, a great majority would probably condemn me for what i've said, and would say that i would be going to hell.
It was nice to talk to you though, and if someone deserves to go to heaven, it's you.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

2nd line.

This entire thread was a flamebait for atheists, can't you see that? Please don't let your religion blind you to your religions extremists.

What I was saying is that when anyone mocks another s beliefs, it is hard to restrain from any type of comeback. Treat others how you want to be treated. If you are sarcastic or cynical you have to expect the same.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Conclusion

Ah, you told me 15 Billion years. Anyway, I've discovered something.

To determine the amount of dna mutations that have to occur to reach humans is an extremely complicated thing, since you have to take into consideration that the rate change changes as a species evolve, and the amount of total cells in any particular specie also has to be considered.

It would take a long time to solve this math, and I do not have the level of knowledge to do so!

Perhaps a professional can help, hahaha.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

2nd line.

What I was saying is that when anyone mocks another s beliefs, it is hard to restrain from any type of comeback. Treat others how you want to be treated. If you are sarcastic or cynical you have to expect the same.

Nobody was mocking his belief, he started the thread out of spite of atheists, I try to treat others how I would be treated.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Are you good at math.

Hell no Conc I can only do math when I'm at work. Right now I'm good at knock back Corona's. Hey Conc Gundie believes in Jesus too.
He's on my friends list. I just polished off the last one for to night my
friend . Cheese and rice what the hell got in to you any ways. I remeber I was gonna chime in one time and say , Wow look at the big brain on Conc but I didn't want to be disruptive. I got go Bed . hey goonite Gundie
Jesus loves you . And I'm try'in.

Good nite Conc! Hey Gundie you ever see a thread so long?

[edit on 11-7-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Are you good at math.

Hell no Conc I can only do math when I'm at work. Right now I'm good at knock back Corona's. Hey Conc Gundie believes in Jesus too.
friend . Cheese and rice what the hell got in to you any ways. I remeber I was gonna chime in one time and say , Wow look at the big brain on Conc but I didn't want to be disruptive. I got go Bed . hey goonite Gundie

I may not like what you say, and I may not agree with what you believe.
But cheers for the coronas mate!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

2nd line.

Then that is a religion that I would see no harm in following, unfortunantly, not all of the religious see it that way, a great majority would probably condemn me for what i've said, and would say that i would be going to hell.
It was nice to talk to you though, and if someone deserves to go to heaven, it's you.

Thank you for that.
As far as condemning you they can not. Even the bible says they can't. It says Judge not lest ye be Judged. It is hard not to judge people though. Man I have made more than my fair share of mistakes and I still do. I always will while I live. To follow Christ does not mean that you will be perfect. It just means that you have help when you need it most. You seem like a good person to me. I don't see things how you see things, but you seem to want the truth just as much as me and I respect that.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Are you good at math.

Good nite Conc! Hey Gundie you ever see a thread so long?

[edit on 11-7-2010 by randyvs]

LOl. Well goodnight to you to man. Hope you don't wake up with a hangover. lol

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

So are you good at math?

IF you are I need your help.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hitotsumami

Ah, you told me 15 Billion years. Anyway, I've discovered something.

To determine the amount of dna mutations that have to occur to reach humans is an extremely complicated thing, since you have to take into consideration that the rate change changes as a species evolve, and the amount of total cells in any particular specie also has to be considered.

It would take a long time to solve this math, and I do not have the level of knowledge to do so!

Perhaps a professional can help, hahaha.

Sorry I didn't see your post, but thank you for your investigation into it. I consider you to be an honorable person.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

It was a very fun thing to research! Hopefully we can have more conversation in the future!

Kind regards

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

lol. You hate being insulted but you whirl them about as if you are the king of insults.

That makes a lot of sense. It is right on topic too.

lol If you do not hold yourself to standard of Christ, then asking someone else to is just defeating yourself.

Christians need not hold themselves to the standard of Christ because I do not? I think you just did away with Christianity altogether. If my being a Satanist gives them permission to give up Christianity in context to me, then what good is it anywhere, ever?

Do you really not see how little sense that makes? Call yourself a Christian and you should probably act like one whether I do or not, right? RIGHT.

On that note...

When I start a thread fallaciously attacking your way of thinking, feel free to come in guns blazing.

When the only thing I do in that thread is ignore legitimate conversations in order to hurl insults at anyone and everyone, feel free to get irritated with me.

When I lie in order to push my agenda, feel free to find fault with that.

When I start sending out nasty little U2U messages to anyone that posts an opposing view, feel free to think ill of me.

When I make no sense, am rude as hell, respond in vague and ignorant little bursts interspersed with nonsense about some book I obviously never even read, feel free to think me ill.

Under those circumstances, I would not expect you to be posting really nice things to me by page 45, k?

So, are you willing to address any real questions since neither the OP nor his last volunteer could?

I tried to have a discussion. I tried to have a debate. I tried to engage in the topic. I got insulted and lied to. Think you can do better?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
As most have already stated, don't you realize you're just trying to convince people through fear tactics, which doesn't work? As for my response, i believe that atheist refers to someone who doesn't believe in a "God", and where many religious people are wrong is assuming that just because someone doesn't believe in a God that means they don't believe in an afterlife of some sort. There are plenty of atheists whom do believe in some sort of spiritual afterlife, without necessarily believing in God.

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join