It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A major coastal event....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Most likely a huge percentage of the US is going to be living off the rest - and then there is the rest of the world, as the oil goes round.....

Originally posted by triplescorpio

Is this the real beginning of the end ?

How could it not be the beginning of the end - huge pollution in our food chain and environment - all smothered in corporate secrecy, which only raises suspicions.

If it was in a prophecy, marvellous - it was also an accident waiting to happen, including if it was done deliberately...

[edit on 1-7-2010 by morrr]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFelt

yes, but the lowest parts of the graph represent high novelty, the highest points represent neutrality.

Hmm, I think thats actually what you were getting at anyway isnt it but just using the absolute zero point.

Och, no what mate, ignore me, im not even sure what side of my head my face is on today.

peace...

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by psilo simon

No, you're right, I just misinterpreted what you said....and I agree, so we're on the same page.

Regardless, it seems to all be playing out as advertised.

Interesting times we live in that's for sure!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
think the book i mentioned may be the wrong title damn what was the name of it a little girl has a pet dolphinshe communicates with that there family keeps because the ocean is dieing any whos

this is truly a major coastal event i think we all were just a bit ancy and jumpd the gun in the past months welp here it is and it is leading us into a dark future next the economy will fail then the food chain then well not looking good.....

Be Well

triple

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Our very premise as humankind could be incorrect...and we would have a hard time coming too terms with our mistaken premise unless mankind undergoes "shock" which would facilitate a reset.

<< 1   >>

join