It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

question why does the US want a piece of iran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by da pickles
so why are isreal and america so close

u will have to ask someone in congress
who is close to Israel as I don't have a
def answer. But I have an idea

it is due to religious prophecy and God's
chosen people and the belief in that
prophecy.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Iran is the worlds largest producer of caviar - its the caviar they want.

Seriously, it is mainly about bringing Iran under control, so world government can be implemented.

There is plenty of oil around - the production and distribution however is tightly controlled. Oil is a factor - they want to keep it in the ground.

Iran is a muslim nation, and forbids usury - or charging interest on money lending. Its state run banks lend money interest free (with some charges only, for insurance and profit). Because of this, it cannot be attacked financially like most countries can be - because it won't borrow and it is very sound economically.

I dont think much of Islam - but no usury is excellent (and 10 or so wives sounds ok ..).

So, Iran poses the scum a problem - how to get control of the country - they used the CIA to overthrow it back in the 50's, and again last year - but it seems it wont stick.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

would it be fair to say that the oil companys have held the world to ransom . i have heard from several sources that they buy up technology that could help alleviate the energy crisis. if a fraction of the money that is spent on exploration was spent on PV cell research we would all be better off. what annoys me is that countrys are prepared to go to war to destroy civilisations to line the pockets of PRIVATE companys.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
primarily oil then theirs all that land that can be used for usefull things like growing poppy's and cannabis, another base in the middle east. they dont have a rothchilds owend bank. OH AND DONT FORGET TO SPREAD DEMOCRACY!! take your pick

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by da pickles

Because the zionists are bankers and bribe american politicians and a lot of the religious nutters in the USA want to bring about the end times plus Iserail is very good when it comes to MOSSAD and false flags.

Iran has oil and won't bow down to international bankers and i don't blame them given how the west his now hostage to the IMF.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Why do so many assume this is oil related?

We all read the threads regarding the trillions of dollars of minerals our pentagon geologists found in the sands of Afghanistan, I bet they're aware of the vast riches yet to be "found" under Iran.

Also let's not forget that Iran really means Land of The Aryans. Remember the last guy fascinated with Aryans? We went to war then too...

Remember also that if the Pyramids of Giza in Egypt were placed directly upon the center point of the planets land mass, Iran being just to the right of that point might make something under or around it far greater and more needed in the 21st century than oil.

These places hold vast amounts of ancient knowledge under those shifting sands. The archeological looting that has occurred in the aftermath of both the Iraq and Afghanistan occupation prove that somebody wants something from these folks that is totally non-oil related. I expect more of the same should we enter Iran.

These lands are considered to be where humanity began according to what they tell us. I find it quite odd that we're focusing on that region militarily while at the same time the history channel and the internet are alive with ancient alien and human origin stories that also draw our attention to these areas.

PS: Since Castro's got dibs on 07-02-2010 I'll take 07-11-2010 as a start date for these losers to bang heads as I think they'll wait for the new moon; those occult bastards...

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
There are many reasons. Oil and natural gaz, it's a given. Nukes? Iran is the most serious threat to Israel. For sure, Iran is a very strategic spot in the ME. I will agree with someone that mentioned that it isn't the american people but the american goverment that (undirectly) wants a piece of it. I say undirectly since directly it is, as always, the PUPPETMASTERS that want it. Lots of money to be gained right away and lots of money to be gained on the long term.

They made a Fortune with Iraq and Afghanistan, and still do. Are we (the population) richer than we were before the wars ???????

Nope. The PupperMasters are.

Strings attached.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Iran has become the contemporary Geographical Pivot of History according to Mackinder's Heartland theory. Not so far removed from Eastern Europe. Lets hope the Iranians do no exploit this concept and create their own Geopolitik. Because we all know where geopolitics gets you!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Iran is the biggest sponsor of terrorism in the world. If it was'nt for the millions of dollars of weapons and money they ship to Hamas every year the Palastinian/Israeli conflict would have been mostly solved decades ago.

They are by far the richest most influential middle eastern country and have bought or bullied their neighbours into falling in line with their extremist Islamic ideaology. The Sheite sect is the majority in Iran and also in Iraq. Saddam Hussein was of a minority sect but kept the Sheites under control. Now with his removal, the Sheites are in power in Iraq also.
This means that Iran now effectively controls all the oil in both Iran and Iraq.

Iran is a rising superpower, determined to possess nuclear weapons, and determined to push the Israelis into the sea, and to possess Jerusalem.
Jerusalem is the third holiest site to Islam.

The biggest mistake America made was to not go on with the job when they rolled Saddem Hussein. They should of rolled on into Tehran as well.
All they managed to do was create a huge power vacuum in Iraq that has now been filled by Iran. If they had finished the job properly we would not be anywhere as close to WW3 as we are right now.

Make no mistake. Iran will be the spark that starts WW3. But not the way most people think. Not by being attacked by the US and Israel. Neither the US nor Israel have the will to take on Iran given the present state of the tanked economy, two protracted wars, and man made and natural disasters affecting the US. The military manouvers we're seeing right now from Israel and the US is nothing more than a bit of bluff and bluster.

Iran will continue to grow in power and influence using oil as a weapon. When the US fails to act, Iran will be embolden and try to bully a united Europe (who have filled the power vacuum left by a sick and exhausted America). Europe will attack, defeating Iran and her allies thus capturing and controlling the middle eastern oil fields. This action then brings Russia and China into the game.

How can I say all this ? Bible prophecy. Its been spot on to date with events happening right now in the Middle east, America and Europe.
We are all in for a terrifying future.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by triune

one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter FACT
your post seems to imply that the west should steam roll right through the middle east and take control.
whatever propoganda you have been told about the middle east you will of learnt easier, than that of your own country.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

reply to post by triune

one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter FACT
your post seems to imply that the west should steam roll right through the middle east and take control.
whatever propoganda you have been told about the middle east you will of learnt easier, than that of your own country.

Yes! Thats exactly what I'm saying. C'mon people. Shake your heads and get the fog out. This is not about the good guys versus the bad guys. With big bad corporate America or the Bankers being the bad guys trying to take over poor little Iran. There are NO good guys here. This is about the lesser of two evils.

Yes, of course the west needs the oil, and will fight for it if they must. Right now the US is the baddest dude on the block and will do anything it takes to stay there. But Iran wants that top spot and has been working hard at it for a long time now. They are no different to any other wanna be superpower running there proxy wars (via terrorism) just like Russia and China have done, causing the US to run all over creation putting out spot fires and taxing her strength and will to fight.

This is not about Iran defending her sovreignty and assets. This is about Iran willingly getting into the ring with the heavyweight champion and having a real good go out taking him out and claiming the belt.

Iran have openly declared on many occasions that they intend to defeat the US and Israel. That is an unmistakable and open declaration of war. And they mean it.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LieBuster
reply to post by da pickles

Because the zionists are bankers and bribe american politicians and a lot of the religious nutters in the USA want to bring about the end times plus Iserail is very good when it comes to MOSSAD and false flags.

Iran has oil and won't bow down to international bankers and i don't blame them given how the west his now hostage to the IMF.

I want to expand on one point a little--they don't just bribe US politicians, they hold their fate in their hands. Any member of Congress, with very few exceptions, who dares criticize Israel won't get re-elected. Anyone running for Congress who isn't sufficiently pro-Israel, let alone critical of Israel, won't get elected in the first place.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Oil along with u.s resentment since its puppet - the former shah of iran was deposed in 79 and iran told the u.s to get stuffed rather than continuing as a u.s puppet.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
there have been alot of thought provoking answers discussed but no soloutions?

heres a few more

why does the west seem to insist that everybody else would be better off living there way?

why do they want to erradicate some religions.

why when the planet is on the verge of going tits up do they want to start another fight. how many are they involved in at the moment and how many do they think they can win.

i am not for one side or the other before any body claims im pro iran.

we all know a storm is brewing and the main cause of it appears to be greed , surely all the holy books of most religions despise greed and this will be a holy war !

[edit on 1-7-2010 by da pickles]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
One thing that most people don't know is that all oil is not the same. The oil in Iraq needs little processing, whereas the oil in Texas is full of water. The oil companies are all about making a buck and they run our government, not the people.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

"question why does the US want a piece of iran"

Counter question: Why does Iran want a new world order of their own?

www.haaretz.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
One thing that most people don't know is that all oil is not the same. The oil in Iraq needs little processing, whereas the oil in Texas is full of water. The oil companies are all about making a buck and they run our government, not the people.

You mean much in the same logical thinking in that Soros and PetroBras run "our government" and this Jack Squat Barry Administration?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join