It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel setting up Saudi base for Iran raid?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Israel setting up Saudi base for Iran raid?

www.msnbc.msn.com

An Iranian allegation that Saudi Arabia is allowing Israel to use its terroritory in preparation for attacking Iran nuclear sites has stirred a flurry of reports in the Israeli media.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
The story made it to msnbc couple of hours ago.

Very nice, let's see how this gets played out:

The Islam Times said Israeli airplanes landed at an international airport and Israeli soldiers unloaded military equipment on June 18 and 19. Saudi officials canceled commercial air traffic and, one traveler told the Islam Times, paid to put up passengers in nearby four-star hotels to prevent them from expressing anger.

I wonder how the Saudis feel about this, any statistics in regards to such studies would be deeply appreciated.

I wonder what would happen to Saudi Kings if people found out? Was this what the prince was afraid of? And asked his family to leave Saudi Arabia?

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I would like to know how it would be in the best interest of Saudi Arabia to let Israel use its land to stage an attack on Iran. Just does not make sense to me.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
It's about time the MSM picked up on this! Guess it was time.

For anyone interested, Israeli and US Troop positions are being discussed in this thread.

Things have been "happening" with movement for the past 10 days or so, and he's trying to track it all there.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
I would like to know how it would be in the best interest of Saudi Arabia to let Israel use its land to stage an attack on Iran. Just does not make sense to me.

Saudi is part of the US empire.

Problem solved.

Second line.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
We can't go to war with Iran now, Obama back-up oil solution doesn't exist any more. War with Iran now would risk us not having enough gas to scoot around town on. I guess we'll just have to sacrifice Israel and let Iran eat them now.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Oh yes, Israeli planes would fly into Saudi-Arabia to make sure everyone knows about their presence. Don't you think they would ask the USAF to fly in military equipment to avoid losing the element of surprise, Oozyism uhm, I mean LittleSecret.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Mdv2]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleSecret

If this turns out to be true, the Royal Family better get their royal asses out of dodge. The population won't tolerate that.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by broahes

Prince warns S. Arabia of Apocalypse

I wonder if that has anything to do with what your saying. Either way I don't see how anything over there can be solved with tensions as high as they are.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2
Oh yes, Israeli planes would fly into Saudi-Arabia to make sure everyone knows about their presence. Don't you think they would ask the USAF to fly in military equipment to avoid losing the element of surprise, Oozyism uhm, I mean LittleSecret.

The element of surprise?

With the aircraft superiority of Israel you do not need the element of surprise.

Israel believes Tehran is trying to develop nuclear weapons and has repeatedly hinted it could strike Iran if diplomatic efforts to curb the nuclear program fail.

Israeli defense officials said the Heron TP could be a useful tool against Iran, whose leaders have repeatedly called for the Jewish state's destruction. In addition to providing surveillance, the aircraft can jam enemy communications as well as assist in communications between ground control and manned air force planes.

Read more: www.nypost.com...

What is Heron TP:
defense-update.com...

And by the way, nice that you know who I'm

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem

Just follow the money and do you think the saudi royals want to see the price of oil go up or down.

trouble is the saudi public are not cut in on the deal and they only need a spark to take the royals down.

Being a freind of the zionists is becoming counter productive as the USA has started to see.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Divinorumus
We can't go to war with Iran now, Obama back-up oil solution doesn't exist any more. War with Iran now would risk us not having enough gas to scoot around town on. I guess we'll just have to sacrifice Israel and let Iran eat them now.

The oil spill has done much good for the US, number1, the oil spill has brought Americans closer.

Number2, the oil spill has created more jobs then destroyed.

If you think about, no matter how long this oil spill goes for, BP will still gain profits, and by letting this crisis get worse and worse, Americans will become more united, with jobs, and finally but not least, with the crisis which would force Americans to prioritize the crisis over other important issues.

If someone can provide a link telling us the number of job losses and gains, it would be deeply appreciated.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
There doesnt need to be any surprise attacks ,look at the previous Gulf wars every man and his dog Knew what was happening beforehand and Saudi airspace has been used by their allies in the past .War is no longer a covert operation, You have to get the MSM on board so you can win over the populace and let everyone know how righteous the war is.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
This time tomorrow, I'll come back to this thread and read the comments about nothing happening, and then I'll sigh and move on to the next thread about some other disaster on the horizon that will never come.

So much talking and threatening, when is "it" just going to happen?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeddiRevolution
This time tomorrow, I'll come back to this thread and read the comments about nothing happening, and then I'll sigh and move on to the next thread about some other disaster on the horizon that will never come.

So much talking and threatening, when is "it" just going to happen?

Expect it when you are least expecting it.

That is a propaganda tactic, after the attacks at the time of least expectation people can be manipulated easily.

This is not whether Iran knows or doesn't know, or whether Israel is gonna attack or not, when Israel attacks we are all gonna be aware of it, including Iran.

This is to change the mood of people to your tone.

How would you feel if an attack occurred tomorrow?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I guess this could be one of the reasons why the Royal Navies Amphibious task force was practising extracting and landing Saudi Marines last year...

Exercise RED ALLIGATOR was the first time in 16 years that Conventional UK Landing Forces have trained with Saudi troops in Saudi training areas.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
There doesnt need to be any surprise attacks ,look at the previous Gulf wars every man and his dog Knew what was happening beforehand and Saudi airspace has been used by their allies in the past .War is no longer a covert operation, You have to get the MSM on board so you can win over the populace and let everyone know how righteous the war is.

War is certainly still a covert operation. Did you know that between 2002 and march 2003 some 600 bombs were dropped on targets in Iraq? No media outlet reported on it.

Remember the Osirak reactor? The Israeli's caught them by surprise and so did the allies at D-Day. Compare it to Rommel's SS panzer divisions which were deployed at Calais, whereas the allies launched their invasion at Normandy. If the allies wouldn't have used the element of surprise, Rommel would have ordered his armoured divisions to redeploy at Normandy, which would have made it way more complicated for the allies to advance rapidly.

Iran is huge and there are many different strategies that can be applied from many different directions (in contrast to Iraq), especially since this is not going to be an invasion but a massive aerial strike. Showing them what you're up to would be most stupid as it would allow them to concentrate their limited air defense capabilities to exactly the locations where you are about to hit.

Only a fool would be that stupid.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

Iran is huge and there are many different strategies that can be applied from many different directions (in contrast to Iraq), especially since this is not going to be an invasion but a massive aerial strike. Showing them what you're up to would be most stupid as it would allow them to concentrate their limited air defense capabilities to exactly the locations where you are about to hit.

Only a fool would be that stupid.

this is an air strike which Iran air defense can't do nothing about, Israel is just trying to think about the aftermath.

No matter how much Iran tries, it won't be able to avoid the attack, as I said previously, due to Israel's aircraft superiority.

The question is, how many people will be pissed off?

The question is, how will Iran retaliate?

The question is, will American interests be the target of Iran also, hence Iraq, Afghanistan etc.

Iran is called the super power of middle east for a reason, if Israel attacks, the US will be held as accountable which will create a proxy war in both Afghanistan and Iraq.

Afghanistan already has an ongoing proxy war between the US empire and Pakistan.

If Iran jumps in and helps the Afghan resistance through Pakistan, the US will collapse like the USSR.

The same thing happened before, if you remember America helped Afghan resistance through Pakistan.

History repeats itself, be patient.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

My point is its no longer covert compared to Older wars like the ops you mentioned in ww2,before Tv and internet when only a wireless was the home entertainment system.Now we know whats going on ,look here on ATS,we are all armchair generals plotting and predicting the next move.We have so much info these days it's hard to keep anything secret.Whether or not it's all true well thats our main problem.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join