It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toronto G20/G8 Pictures. Sickening.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
^=pictures that deserve attention.

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

publicintelligence.net...

Anyone else get a sense of anger seeing police in gas masks with tear gas canisters, covered in full body armor?

Anyone else get mad at rioters burning police cars, and looting buildings?

Police are suppose to enforce justice, not battle there own country, but with people burning cars, they need to. The police wouldn't need the battle gear if the rioters didn't riot, and the rioters wouldn't riot if the police didn't look like someone trying to fight a war.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Why are they burning our police cars? Don't they realize that we, as taxpayers, have to pay to have those replaced?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DantesPeak
Why are they burning our police cars? Don't they realize that we, as taxpayers, have to pay to have those replaced?

I think they are adrenaline junkies, but not the good ones.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

The fact that they spent over $Billion on security for this event points clearly to the fact that they knew "The People" are against this type of meeting...

So why did it go ahead???

I also saw in another article that the trouble makers wore masks.....
I have to wonder who they really are....

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Hmmm, over a thousand million dollars spent to keep the place secure and they're just pissing people off...

Maybe if they just allowed people to protest the few people they're there to protest instead of having a bunch of thugs threatening them, they wouldn't have such a 'problem' on their hands.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DantesPeak

Oh, they fully realize that, but they don't care, seeing as they are more than likely non-workers on the government payroll and don't pay taxes. From what I've experienced running into people like these, they believe only suckers pay taxes.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
have these "world leadrs" heard of skype, video conferencing, and colaboration tools, they could meet all the want over systems like this and avoid all this waste of resources etc..

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DantesPeak

and those cop cars dont come cheap, upwards of 250,000$ EACH!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
In some of the pictures the policemen have badges that say "London Police."

I thought this was happening in Toronto?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I have one question, why are people rioting?

Because from the looks of those pictures at the end, they need police with full body armor and tear gas there!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
They leave one police car out in the open, unguarded and allow it to get vandalized as dozens of people swarm it to photograph it?

Staged photo op IMO.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by CREAM]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
The people riot because politics doesn't do anything...

A Democratic society is the most uncivilized and relies upon lies to sway people to make an irrelevant choice (voting) because it "makes a difference."

reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

Suckers do pay taxes....

Unemployment benefits just got cut off for 1 million people.

So keep paying those taxes....

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
delete this post please (I meant to edit, not "quote")

[edit on 26-6-2010 by CREAM]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Two POST Photographers ARRESTED at G20!
So much for freedom of press!

Two National Post photographers were arrested Saturday night during anti-G20 demontrations in downtown Toronto.

Brent Gundlock, a staff photographer for the Post, was tackled and taken away by several police officers in riot gear as they attempted to disperse protesters hanging around near the Ontario legislature.

news.nationalpost.com...

CHECK THIS OUT!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

There is a city in Ontario called London.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
frightful pictures, to be sure. and the OP makes a good point about the feedback loop created by the violence expressed on both sides.

violence begets violence begets violence, etc.

i must i admit, however, it was tough to take those bike cops seriously in their short-shorts.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Respected Canadian Journalist TWEETS his Police brutality scene..

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I knew something like this would happen, funny the police car i have feeling this was all staged.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
I knew something like this would happen, funny the police car i have feeling this was all staged.

They deliberately sacrificed one of their Ford Crown Vic patrol cars to the rioters so that they can cement their negative image toward the G20 protest.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Yes, the G20 is being held in Toronto, however, police officers from all across Canada have been brought in to reinforce the Toronto Police Service. While watching coverage on local news I heard a report of 10,000 police officers being on hand for this 'event', 1500 of which are OPP, Ontario Provincial Police, our version of state troopers.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join