It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you *Parents* out There Gonna Do??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by HrdCorHillbilly
My child will not be getting the shots.
If it is required to go to public school... I will home school.

And the same for me, home schooling it'll be. Though this is not fair at all. My children two of them anyway are in high school and of course that's supposed to be the time of their life and doing the football and cheerleading thing and homecoming and prom...I would so hate for tehm to be robbed of this time!!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
No shots at all for my boys so far, they're 12 and 9, if it came down to home schooling I'm sure my ex their mother would opt for that rather than vaccinate but I doubt that'll happen before the boys leave school in the UK.

As others have said exercise and a healthy diet do all a kid needs, by healthy I mean fairly typical but augmented by loads of fruit, veg and selected vits.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Great Replys!
Glad to see alot of you choosing to Opt out of ANY Immunization shots for your Children.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I have two children aged 4 and 1 and i have already turned down one lot of the vaccine.

I had it back in winter last year and i was in so much pain with my arm, i had a lump and a burning sensation for about 2wks!!!

The only reason i had it was because i worked in a neonatal intencive care unit so our boss told us that for the sake of sick and prem babies its a good idear to have it done.

We had two babies that had the virus and recovered thank god!

But none of my family will be having it EVER!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join