It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you *Parents* out There Gonna Do??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Im not a Parent, so i cant Really give a Honest answer to this.
So I Guess this Question is for all those Parents out there in ATS World.
What are You Gonna do come Fall when its Time For These So-Called H1N1 Immunization Shots for your Children? Maybe...1 shot?? 2 Shots? or How Bout No Shots at all??

pagingdrgupta.blogs.cnn.com...

[edit on 25-6-2010 by KILLFOXX]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
My kids don't get any shots, never have, and I'm not going to start now. We have an exemption form from their doctor, and they would have to force us at gun point for me to ever consider it!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
My child will not be getting the shots.
If it is required to go to public school... I will home school.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
No immunizations at all. Seems to have worked like a champ for the last 13 years. Hell, last year, the flu was so rampant around here that over 85% of the student body at my daughters junior high were absent at the same time. My daughter didn't miss a day, and never even had a sniffle. A large percentage of her classmates that didn't get sick, are also immunization free.

A proper diet and healthy lifestyle produce the most effective preventative immunization ever: The human immune system. It's a powerful thing, if you treat it right.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
same here, my son will certainly not be getting any at all..hes a very healthy 8 year old with a kicking immune system..so i cant think of why i would endanger that. He hasnt recieved any injections from 3 years old..(sadly before that time we were un aware of the dangers with vaccines in general, and felt we had no choice due to law in the US) and during the school year he has a lot less illnesses, sometimes if any at all, than the other kids who are jabbed..
good thread KillFox, i hope others think about this before the coming new school year.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Full_Vision]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
They didn't get them this year and they won't get them this next season either.

I am a strong opponent to this whole thing...I work in health care and I saw more acute, life-threatening illness from the vaccine than the so-called H1N1.

I have kids....and I refuse to subject them to it. It is my right, their right to refuse for this is NOT a dangerous virus, but the 'vaccine' IS!!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
My son is 1 1/2 and is still getting his "core immunizations". However his mother and I have discussed this at length and he will not be getting the H1N1 vaccine. She and I are not together but luckily she is just as distrustful as the system as I am. In fact I think she may be on the boards here, but who knows

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I`m a parent of 3 byoootifull children, and it`s a serious question, I mean I won`t be giveing any of them the vaccine, but the law/bill makers will certainly rig it so that I am negligent or criminal if I don`t allow my spawn to be immunized, and, when confronted with that, I have no idea what I will do, I mean really, what could I do to keep the vaccine out of my kids, and also not to be (worst case) imprisoned for breaking some fantasy law?

Ughh, I just don`t know.

Got a fever?.....Onions in hot water under the bed overnight.... simple.

But that won`t wash with the authorities will it?

This truly is not a nice time time to be a parent.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I get into an argument with the same nurse every year when I bring my daughter in. I have always refused flu vaccines and last year the H1N1 also. I don't plan on changing that approach this year either. I loved the look on her face last year when I asked her how injecting my daughter with alluminum and squaline was supposed to be a good thing.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
If I was dumb enough to have children, I wouldn't be so dumb to not get them inoculated.

Can't wait until Polio makes a big comeback because of all you nutjobs who won't get your children vaccinated. Geniuses.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I have two kids, 14 and 4, and they both get their regular flu shots every year along with any other scheduled vaccinations. We don't even give it a second thought after the little girl next door, who's parents refused to innoculate her, died of the mumps at age 3 a few years ago.

My sons will also get the H1N1 vaccine if it gets bad this year (which I doubt), but they got it last year with zero ill effects. There's a risk in everything, but I refuse to deny my kids the benefit of being healthy because I'm scared of the boogey man in a syringe.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
When the Boogie Man in the syringe puts a child in your family in a vegetative state for 20 days before finally expiring, it tends to make you look at vaccinations a little differently.

When your own daughter experiences her first healthy year of life, and that year corresponds to the year you stopped vaccinating, it tends to make you look at vaccinations a little differently.

When your other daughter is rushed from the family doctors office to the ER immediately following the injection, it tends to make you look at vaccinations a little differently.

Look, we're not nutjobs, we're caring for our children the best way we know how, most of us based on our own experiences. And what are you worried about? You're kids are safe from my toxic, unvaccinated children because you gave 'em the shots right?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Here is what you do:

1. Start doctor shopping now. Get a doctor that will follow your recommendations. Get a doctor that is willing to listen to you and remember that you are the boss.

2. If you have a good, strong Healthy Kid with no other abnormalities, then get the Vaccinations, but get them on your schedule and terms. Get "single-dose vials" of the vaccine, and don't allow more than one vaccination per week. This goes for everything, not just H1N1.

3. If you have a child with any other complicating factors. Avoid any vaccine that does not have decades of usage backing it up. No H1N1, no Hepatitis, no Flu shots, no Gardasil, etc.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I've never known any kid to die from measles, mumps, flu, chicken pox, polio, etc. I have, however, known many children who have had major side effects from vaccinations.

My 2 children are extremely healthy, have a healthy diet and lifestyle, and had the benefit of being breastfed so they received lots of natural immunity. They've never been sick beyond a mild cold their whole lives.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unit541
And what are you worried about? You're kids are safe from my toxic, unvaccinated children because you gave 'em the shots right?

Exactly.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Anyone who tries to poke a needle in my kid is going to get that needle in their throat!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
you show your kids what the inet says about how bad vaccs are, then you tell them to tell their teachers that personal doctor is sorting it out.
simple

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I just came across an excellent article written by a doctor about how healthy un-vaccinated children are:

www.imcv.info...

As a concerned, compassionate and considerate pediatrician, I can only arrive at one conclusion. Unvaccinated children have by far the best chance of enjoying marvellous health. Any vaccination at all works to cripple the chances of this end.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
My daughter gets her core immunizations and boosters. She NEVER gets flue shots or any of that extraneous non-sense. MY wife and I are still a little concerned about measles, mumps, rubella and such.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
My daughter gets her core immunizations and boosters. She NEVER gets flue shots or any of that extraneous non-sense. MY wife and I are still a little concerned about measles, mumps, rubella and such.

In my opinion that's the best way to do it. Me n my sons mother have agreed to do it like that. There's no need for flu vaccines, however the MMR n polio vaccines r pretty important. IMO anyways...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join