It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

R.Sanchez, CNN said yesterday the crazies are saying the gov. allowed spill to happen, like 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Well, Duh, Rick, suck it up, you fool.

We are neither retards, nor are we eating bad mushrooms.

YOU on the other hand are lying to the people for the sake of money and greed.

Who'se the crazy one here?

For those who saw it, he called conspiracy theorists quite a few choice names

"These are the same head cases that think 9/11 was a government plot" CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT????"

Rick Sanchez is a total shill and stupid too!!!!

Vaya para
Cuba!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
We keep getting targeted as "head cases" and abnormal idiots...how dare we think like this? Must be something wrong with us.

I think CNN is leading the Main Stream Media on making us all look seriously brain damaged.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
the "crazies"

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Well, I can agree that its a possibility, but i believe the blame is on who ever was told to shut it down, but did not.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
But the rebulicans did say that rainbows and unicorns were coming.

But Mobile is represented by a unicorn not BP.

Maybe they couldn't get Mobile to go along like BP?

Heres the rainbows.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by JBA2848]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Face it, we have all lost our minds.

Enjoy Dementia!!!!!!

Hell, its not that bad! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
"These are the same head cases that think 9/11 was a government plot" CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT????"

Well, can you imagine this:

Obama, Salazar, Chu, and Gates green-lighted the risky Macondo drilling operation from the outset, according to WMR's government sources.

These clowns in the government that allowed BP to do this are just as guilty!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
If we are the crazy ones what are they? They must be the ones who belong in isolation as they are way too dangerous.

I have been thinking for a very long time that something is causing some people to lose common sense, even morals and compassion. I just don't get it.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Amazing isn’t it? Those people who investigate and report on things that happen in this world calling others who do the same as crazies!

Just because they are run and paid by a corporate entity they believe that no-one else should be allowed to investigate any other avenues which they don’t address.

This is one of the first sites I log onto looking for breaking news items.

I like to think most people who post on here are free thinkers and don’t automatically believe everything that is claimed.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Thats how they marginaize us. We were not his target audience. Say it enough times to a big enough group of people and soon enough people agree that questioning the official story is lunatic.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Yeah,

And passing bills into law that compromise the integrity of the US constitution is not crazy? Voting these crooks into office is not crazy?

These sheeple who sit around and believe everything on CNN are the crazy ones.

Whenever I used-to put the news on I only saw three faces; Larry, Moe, and Curly. Yet, not one bit of it was entertaining.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
And they went onto say, "like the crazies blamed George W. For 911". Read between the. Lines. The PTB are telling you that they are responsible for the massive oil spill in the Gulf and 9-11. Remember they don't think like you. They're devoid of compassion and empathy. Each one of them, entirely absorbed in avarice. They lack the cohesion of spirit that the awakened ones have. This is their achilles heal. Utilize this. Win the game. Realize you can be the one holding the joystick.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Although i'm pretty much brand new here, I can't help thinking we're gonna get along great

Often the crazy ones are the most ingenious and aware.

edit: any vids of this online somewhere possibly?

[edit on 25-6-2010 by The Dutch]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I for one suppose I’m the type that instead of laughing about such rhetoric become enraged.

It really ticks me off when I see such blatant BS pushed on the gullible masses who listen to MSM like a child listening to a doting father preaching street crossing safety.

Maybe because my over active imaginations allow me to see some douche bag sitting in his living room halfway listening to said media source while bobbing his head to a his ipod* one ear piece in*. At the same time texting his buddy about the new 60" led TV he purchased by credit.

Whatever.
No I’m not against big TVs..

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
woot!

im crazy

WOOT!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!

(Jumps around in his padded room!)

Its funny, they are literaly playing a mind war on conspiracy theorists.

sheeple vs people.

The sleep VS those who are awake!

Oooo its bad to have an alternative view from the MSM, you must be a nutbar... blah blah blah...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I suppose instead of being angry I should be thankful I’m awake enough to see the delusion being foisted on the public.
I’m glad I’m no longer being suckled on by those blood sucking leeches in the government and the power elite.
If being crazy is wrong then being wrong never felt so darn good.

I’m still pissed though because I want to break these lies down so the people can see it, then again however those who don’t see probably don’t care.
I say let them rot.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

I've found out (for me at least), that once the people get indoctrinated to what they have to say, it's downright impossible to get them out of that state. My parents don't even take me seriously anymore, always asking me where my tinfoil hat is

I find comments like those hilarious, in more ways than one.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tykonos
Amazing isn’t it? Those people who investigate and report on things that happen in this world calling others who do the same as crazies!

"Truthers" are far from investigators. Most of them just copy BS off of the conspiracy theory sites and blindly accept it as the truth, similar to what they accuse us "sheeple" of doing with the MSM. They ignore the fact that way too many people would have had to have been involved because they get distracted by there being "too many unanswered questions". Most, if not all of their questions have been answered, they just ignore the answers, or refuse to accept them. They ignore how impossible the recruiting process for an inside job would have been. They ignore the fact that the worldwide media would be the first to jump on this story. They ignore the proper context of eyewitness reports. They ignore just about every debunking. When you debunk a "truther", they just change the subject and often retaliate in what I call a "twoof bomb", where they copy and paste as much as they can from the conspiracy theory sites in hopes that we won't address them due to it being too time consuming. They also don't seem to know how to fact check, which is something that real investigators do.

Two thumbs up for Rick Sanchez.

edit - spelling

[edit on 6/25/2010 by Curious_Agnostic]

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Curious_Agnostic

Well, from your response it's quite clear you don't know the first thing about truthers or 9/11.

But hey it's a free country, so keep on shilling like the shill you are.

What I wouldn't pay to see the look on your face when the lights go out and you realize that the scumbags you support don't have a golden ticket for you.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheFelt
Well, from your response it's quite clear you don't know the first thing about truthers or 9/11.

How so? Please explain to me how I'm ignorant on "truthers" and 9/11.

Originally posted by OnTheFelt
What I wouldn't pay to see the look on your face when the lights go out and you realize that the scumbags you support don't have a golden ticket for you.

I'm not trying to defend the people that "truthers" say were in on it. I'm trying to defend sanity.

[edit on 6/25/2010 by Curious_Agnostic]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join