It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.F.O, an ancient secret

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Helena Blavatsky Occultist and initiate 1831-1891 SOURCE and more reading

We say and maintain that Sound, for one thing, is a tremendous Occult power; that it is a stupendous force, of which the electricity generated by a million of Niagaras could never counteract the smallest potentiality when directed with occult knowledge. Sound may be produced of such a nature that the pyramid of Cheops would be raised in the air

Forsvunnen teknik Henry Kjellson 1961 SOURCE and more reading

while at a remote monastery in northern Tibet Linauer witnessed the demonstration of two curious sound instruments which could induce weightlessness in stone blocks. The first was an extremely large gong, 3.5 metres in diameter, composed of a central circular area of very soft gold, followed by a ring of pure iron, and finally a ring of extremely hard brass. When struck, it produced an extremely low dumph which ceased almost immediately.

John Ernst Worrell Keely 1827 – 1898 SOURCE and more reading

The vessel in contemplation, the aerial navigator, will be over two hundred feet long, over sixty feet in diameter, tapering at both ends to a point, made of polished steel, and will be capable of being driven under the power of depolar repulsion, at the rate of three hundred miles an hour. It can be far more easily controlled than any instrument now in use for any phase of transit.

Nikola Tesla 1856-1943 SOURCE and more reading

As I told you before when we were talking of the wireless transmission of power,
the mechanism will be a development of the principle on which my turbine is constructed. It will be so tremendously powerful that it will make a veritable rope of air above the great machine to hold it at any altitude the navigators may choose, and also a rope of air in front or in the rear to send it forward or backward at almost any speed desired.

Viktor Schauberger 1885-1958 SOURCE and more reading

If water or air is rotated into a twisting form of oscillation known as ‘colloidal’, a build up of energy results, which, with immense power, can cause levitation. This form of movement is able to carry with it its own means of power generation. This principle leads logically to its application in the design of the ideal airplane or submarine... requiring almost no motive power.

Louis Rota 1886-1951 SOURCE and more reading

In a previous note I have indicated that metals enclose a latent energy which can, with the aid of certain natural forces, be awakened and utilized. I make it known furthermore, that the attraction of the earth is due to the action of a certain natural force which it has been possible equally to control and utilize. This is the force that keeps in equilibrium the molecules of different bodies. Its action along with that of many other natural forces assures their cohesion.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by LUXUS]

MOD EDIT: Edit down excessive copy and paste. Add external source links.

[edit on June 24th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Not sure what to say to this! very interesting if these quotes are real!
S&F nevertheless.

Remember sound i just another form of vibration, and everything vibrates. Theres certainly somethhing possible with this IMO

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
An alternative view of the technology behind UFO'S, Not being something obtained from Aliens but an occult secret known to priesthood since the time of Atlantis.

It was the misuse of this technology which destroyed Atlantis, only when THEY (the brotherhood) feel mankind is ready and mature enough to utilise this technology will its disclosure be permitted. By the brotherhood I do not mean Aliens but those here on Earth who are above the government. The ones who are really behind much that goes on.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This is incredible.
Over 1000mph in 1945?! I think it's safe to say we don't need aliens to explain anything going on now...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Fascinating, S & F!

I was unaware of Keely and his work so thanks for bringing some attention to him. It's amazing he did/had this in the nineteenth century. I believe there are some awe inspiring potentials with sound/frequency/vibration manipulation. Cymatics reveals some interesting properties, and there is Cayce's mention of sound used for force.

CYMATICS - (from Greek,"wave") is the study of sound and vibration, a subset of modal phenomena. Typically the surface of a plate, diaphragm or membrane is vibrated, and regions of maximum and minimum are displacement are made visible in a thin coating of particles or liquid. - Wiki

Sand Vibration Patterns - Chladni Plate

It doesn't surprise me that his work is not widely known or utilized, I assume his works sit on the same shelf as some of Tesla's ideas as well as other visionary pioneers:

Buckminister Fuller
www.bfi.org...

Royal Rife
www.rife.org...

WilliamReich
en.wikipedia.org...

Thomas Townsend
en.wikipedia.org...

We have had some amazing discoveries, some so long ago, that are able to lift humanity to new levels, but they arise and then disappear and so often become ridiculed and discredited. I assume this is because their work poses a threat to someone's money and/or control.

John Worrell Keely Part 1

Peace

[edit on 24-6-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Interesting read.

I've no doubt that man had knowledge that has been lost to time, war or simple greed for and hording of knowledge. Just imagine all the knowledge that has been lost in the burning and or pillaging of all the great libraries of old. Alexandria comes to mind.

I believe that mankind has had many advances in his past that have slipped. Many of today's "Advances" are really not too complicated. It seems very plausible that there are fields of research that could glean fruitful achievements for society that we are simply not focused on becuase they may seem too simple or archaic.

How did the walls of Jericho fall again?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Old ideas are re-imagined all the time, however with a modern technology twist. Take for instance the automatic doors that we take for granite everyday at the grocery store, there was something similar back in temples in ancient Greece, though the technology was somewhat different, it was in essence the same thing.

The thought process is no more complex in modern man. They simply had access to different technology and developed there ideas differently because of this. Who knows how many “tinkerers” they had back then who may have had an idea about something that because they were just “tinkerers” never had there ideas come to fruition.

There are other ideas and technology that were used in worship, which became the secrets of the Priests and those who built them that we now use in our everyday.

Vending machines come to mind where worshipers would once leave their offering to their god and would be rewarded with a cup of holy water; today we insert coins and receive a beverage. (donations to the soda gods)

So it would not surprise me if we are still re-discovering things that have been lost in time, and re-imagining them at the same time.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I presented these quotes because I just wanted you guys to know how long we have really had this technology.

The very first UFO's observed were cigar shaped and if you look at the quotes you will understand the early inventors Keely, Tesla and Rota all invented craft of airship/cigar shape.

It was around 1945 with Schausberger that disc or "flying saucer" craft designs were considered superior.

The very first UFO crash in Aurora Texas on April 17th 1897 was one of Rotas flying machines, a cigar shaped ship with aluminium skin. There were no Aliens, it was man made!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I don't know. We know a lot more now about the generation of sound than they did in times when they barely recognized that air was filled with something measurable. And researchers like Amar Bose have been fiddling with this for a long time. Knowing a bit about acoustics, myself, I can't quite imagine a generated sound wave situation that would reduce the mass of a huge block of stone enough so one guy could lift it. After all, once the guy got close enough to the stone, he would either distort the energy, making it useless, or absorb it and become weightless himself.

So I am expressing my doubts.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
So many theories throughout time.
I'm still waiting for the static flier to be revealed.
By that time it will be ancient history.
Since we do not study the principles there might as well be
cave men living on the planet for all the help anyone can give.
ED:
William Lyne
Are we sure about this Wiki.

[edit on 6/24/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frakkerface
This is incredible.
Over 1000mph in 1945?! I think it's safe to say we don't need aliens to explain anything going on now...

WHOAH cowboy -- where's the fun in that!?!?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
reply to post by LUXUS

Please read: You Have An Urgent Private Message.

Cool - can we play???

Hey - Lux - dude - did you get called to the principal office???

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Yukitup

That is quite slow, perhaps they they keep the fast one under wraps:

Excerpt from “Tesla’s new device like bolts of Thor” Dec 8, 1915 NY
Times: “…He is not yet ready to give the details of the engine which he
says will render fruitless any military expedition against a country which
possesses it. Suffice it to say that the destructive invention will go through
space with a speed of 300miles per second, a manless airship without
propelling engine or wings, sent by electricity to any desired point of the
globe on its errand of destruction, if destruction its manipulator wishes to
effect.”

See bolts of Thor” Dec 8, 1915 NY Times:

ED: See here for dirigible torpedo works:

[edit on 6/24/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The word sound is used by these people but a better word so you can understand this is vibration. The Tibetan word Vril refers to vibration however this is often translated as sound. Keely talked about molecular and atomic vibration, he called it sound but only so others could understand however its clear he was not dealing with audible acoustics.

It is clear the ancients had this knowledge, try explaining how they could lift a stone 1200 tons when we cant even do this now! Ropes and levers....I think not

The great mystery of the ruins of Baalbek, and indeed one of the greatest mysteries of the ancient world, concerns the massive foundation stones beneath the Roman Temple of Jupiter. The courtyard of the Jupiter temple is situated upon a platform, called the Grand Terrace, which consists of a huge outer wall and a filling of massive stones. The lower courses of the outer wall are formed of huge, finely crafted and precisely positioned blocks. They range in size from thirty to thirty three feet in length, fourteen feet in height and ten feet in depth, and weigh approximately 450 tons each. Nine of these blocks are visible on the north side of the temple, nine on the south, and six on the west (others may exist but archaeological excavations have thus far not dug beneath all the sections of the Grand Terrace). Above the six blocks on the western side are three even larger stones, called the Trilithon, whose weight exceeds 1000 tons each. These great stones vary in size between sixty-three and sixty-five feet in length, with a height of fourteen feet six inches and a depth of twelve feet. Another even larger stone lies in a limestone quarry a quarter of a mile from the Baalbek complex. Weighing an estimated 1200 tons, it is sixty-nine feet by sixteen feet by thirteen feet ten inches, making it the single largest piece of stonework ever crafted in the world.

www.sacredsites.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
WOW this is a very interesting thread. It has been burning a hole in my brain thinking about the fact that in the remote days of humanity we had the ability to lift huge stones that no one can move now no matter how big a machine they have. It seems the closer we come to the present the smaller the stones we are capable of moving. I also thought that whatever the method it MUST be fairly low tech and proprietary to a specific group ,who were completely in charge of it's application

I also have been thinking what happened ? If it is so simple and common as it was,how did we lose this knowledge? I concluded that it was a double edged sword like many things are, and that they must have obliterated themselves with it whatever it was,and or this obliteration happened in conjunction with what you could call a perfect storm scenario ,obliterating themselves while being obliterated by natural disasters

I have been reading accounts of ancient vimanas and how sound was a component of the mechanism of flight and also and especially as weapons systems ,I'm new this forum but as soon as I figure out how to upload that sound wave weapons system on vimanas I will . dear me there so much to read on ATS and so little time

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
[edit on June 24th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

Other then the example I gave of a stone being levitated in Tibet using two devices there is another more elaborate demonstration which was also seen in Tibet. The second incident involved a larger group of monks and this time the rock lifted clean off the ground and levitated up onto the air.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

We can see that in the two examples given this knowledge is excluded to the priest cast and not to the average person.
This also would tie in with the quote I had originally placed in the original post until it was edited

It is just because Keely's discovery would lead to knowledge of one of the most occult secrets, a secret which can never be allowed to fall into the hands of the masses, that failure to push his discovery to its logical conclusions seems certain

Here we are told by an occultist that the knowledge of how to do this is considered an occult secret.

I would imagine that the knowledge to construct the Vimanas was also only held in the hands of the priest cast.

From my research its clear to me that the early Pharaohs of Egypt were priest kings who were the survivors from Atlantis. Taking this knowledge with them and the knowledge of how it had been misused in the past it was never to fall into the hands of the masses again but to remain an occult secret.
The Ark of the covenant was stolen by Moses from the Pharaohs along with the knowledge of the mystic kabalah. The kabalah would later be called "Jewish" knowledge and people would forget that it was taught to Moses by the Pharaohs of Egypt, they intern inherited it from Atlantis.

We see that every time the Ark was used by a priest that it displays the characteristics of a gravitational device, perhaps a weapon. It was used twice to split the sea in two (causing water to form walls and the sea bed to form a path to walk on). It was also carried around the walls of jericho and with other sonic instruments caused the walls to disintegrate. we were told earlier by the tibetan monk that such devices could cause bolder to levitate or disintegrate matter, the Ark displays both these characteristics.

Joshua 6:1-25 Now Jericho was tightly shut up because of the Israelites. No one went out and no one came in. Then the LORD said to Joshua, "See, I have delivered Jericho into your hands, along with its king and its fighting men. March around the city once with all the armed men. Do this for six days. Have seven priests carry trumpets of rams' horns in front of the ark. On the seventh day, march around the city seven times, with the priests blowing the trumpets. When you hear them sound a long blast on the trumpets, have all the people give a loud shout; then the wall of the city will collapse and the people will go up, every man straight in."

[edit on 25-6-2010 by LUXUS]

[edit on 25-6-2010 by LUXUS]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Anunnaki light craft i what they are

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
HI LUXUS

here are some things I've been reading about vimana tech

vimanas use sound waves to disrupt enemy flyers

page 5 talks about the fact that Pilots are the keepers of vimana technology

and the must pass 32 degrees of knowledge to safely fly a vimanas

page six talks about pilots using a sound wave to 'shake' and enemy craft

there are lots more of these sites that explain the construction and flying mechanism of these things

the following is from Ancient Aeronautics

["Fully renown are the techniques for mastering the following motions: Vertical ascent; Vertical descent; Forwards; Backwards; Normal ascent; Normal descent; Slanting; Progressing over long distances, through proper adjustment of the working parts . . . its air-rending sound and roaring thunder can easily drown out the trumpeting of an elephant in panic. But it can also be moved by musical tones. ]

I have read a bunch of these and in some instances of operation of vimanas.it appears that some sound technology was as important as to flight as the other operating systems they employed

GOOD THREAD

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join