It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gen. McChrystal for President

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
This general has balls. He would not betray his troops. We need a leader who has guts and skill to lead us away from the BANKERS, the NWO, TPTB and give our country back to We The People.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
You obviously have little comprehension of the consequences of what you are suggesting.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
What makes you think this General has those qualities?

Or it just because he's in the military?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
What makes you think this General has those qualities?

Or it just because he's in the military?

In the OP's mind...he said something bad about Obama...so he obviously must be the greatest man ever.

It's sad who anti-Obama people would support just on the fact that they oppose Obama.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by whywhynot

He would not betray his troops.

could you add some examples.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Oh please!
You probably never heard of him before this week!
This is just another, uh, brainless knee jerk "blah-blah for President" reaction. A couple weeks ago it was what's her name, the Guv of Arizona.
Next week it will be somebody else.
Gee, think it takes more than 'balls" to be President?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Oh please!
This is just another, uh, brainless knee jerk "blah-blah for President" reaction. A couple weeks ago it was what's her name, the Guv of Arizona.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
What is even more sad is that these idiot right wingers would rather cheer a general for his insubordination against the civilian leadership.

The military must always answer to the duly elected civilian leadership with not a whimper of descent.

They are there to serve in every capacity under the strictest of loyalties.

If not then we risk military overthrows like every other nation.

Obama was dead right kicking his arse to the curb.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I think the way American's attitudes towards their presidents is the same as England's attitude towards their football team.

They get built up to such high expectations, oh wow they are brilliant, they can do it all. Then one mistake and suddenly they are the worst thing ever.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by whywhynot

I'm good for it. Pick Me. I have no political experience.

I will sign executive orders to:

Bring back troops to close of the border in Arizona (National Guard),

Bring Disclosure - release Everything,

Take BP to trial for criminal negligence, Take BP out of the cleanup but only make them pay for it and hire someone of the peoples choosing,

Promote free energy devices, and encourage us to go Green now weaning us off of oil in as little time possible using solar wind and water,

Pull out of every country we don't really have to be in and use the troops to help fix problems at home until such time we need to defend this land,

Promote the Gov either taking government computers off of the internet or fix the security issues so they don't have to harm the internet for everyone,

Send man back to the moon and Televise the whole thing 24/7,

Give the owner of Wikileaks a medal and give them and all whistle blowers immunity from prosecution if they post real crimes committed my the military,

And that's just before breakfast on my first day.

That's the kind of America I want to live in.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Pat Tillman's Parents and Family wouldn't necessarily think so....

Pat Tillman was supposedly killed by accident even though his journals, uniform and body armor were all burnt.

Three bullet holes within an inch of each other in Pat's forehead from a distance of 100 feet from a moving jeep is not a realistic story.

Also our weapons M16A2, M4 shoot in 3 round bursts, but not AK-47s.

A Silver Star story was created to cover things up with Mc Chrystal's backing and support.

The testimony showed that McChrystal sent a memo to top generals imploring "our nation's leaders," specifically the president, to avoid cribbing the "devastating enemy fire" explanation from the award citation for their speeches. In 2007, the Army overruled a Pentagon recommendation that McChrystal be held accountable for his "misleading" actions.

I wonder what Pat Tillman had seen and written in those journals of his ?

Perhaps That we were really over there protecting the Afghani Opium crops ?

Whatever it was, right before dying, apparently Tillman was becoming outspoken about the war and was planning an interview with a US journalist and someone apparently didn't want Tillman to talk about what he'd seen.

He never made it to the US, or to the interview.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllexxisF1
What is even more sad is that these idiot right wingers would rather cheer a general for his insubordination against the civilian leadership.

The military must always answer to the duly elected civilian leadership with not a whimper of descent.

So, no matter what the order may be the military must follow? If Obama decided martial law would be a good way to handle civil unrest, and a military general disagreed with taking the American peoples freedoms and refused to deploy his troops on American soil against the American people, he would be an "idiot right winger" for doing so?

"The military must always answer to the duly elected civilian leadership with not a whimper of descent. " What a ridiculous notion.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Where was he born?

I have been trying to find out and I can't. But if anyone wants him to be president, I think that's the FIRST thing we should check, don't you?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

Oh please!

The same can be said for people who voted Obama into office.

Not that I supported either candidate...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blender
So, no matter what the order may be the military must follow?

Not an illegal order Blender.

In this case the General was not disobeying a direct order, he was just acting like a back stabbing douche.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by AllexxisF1]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Protostellar

Oh please!

The same can be said for people who voted Obama into office.

Not that I supported either candidate...

So the same can be said of a "large" majority of US voters during the 2008 election? I just LOVE how people try to claim Obama is this and Obama is that....FACT IS he was voted in by a substantial majority....That's the way the cookie crumbles in a democracy bud....Maybe you should try rolling yer dice with a Fascist government elsewhere? What do you think the odds are you'll like EVERYTHING that leader does?

On Obama Bashing

Seriously has it not gotten old yet?

[edit on 6/23/10 by ElijahWan]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ElijahWan

Relax man. I didn't say a single bad thing about Obama. I never disputed his election. In fact, I pointed out people VOTED for him. Yes, a very large majority.

I was kindly pointing out that blind support runs rampant using Old Dragger's logic.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Protostellar]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
This was nothing but a PR stunt so he could run for president.

Trust me, he is planning on it; and he is also a globalist so fall for it you suckers.

This was planned.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Protostellar

Ah I should have clarified. The bit about "Obama-bashing" was more pointed towards the OP. Hell I remember when Bush was in office and the minute anyone said something bad about him or his policies they FIRED or called a traitor.....Funny how the same doesn't apply to the current President?

Seriously Bush fired like MULTIPLE Commanders of both Iraq and Afghanistan because they didn't support his policy views....Can someone explain to me how this is any different?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Oh please!

He would be a upgrade from the ball-less wonder we have now...
anybody would be better... We could pick out any homeless person and they too, would do a better job, then Obama

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join