It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Semitic Saturn Worship.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

It is as you said that most of sephiras are indeed associated with planets, as Saturn is with Binah which is on top at the pilar of severity and has therefore certain qualities that are associated with it.

At the moment I don't have enough time, so I can only deliver a short reply.

I'm not sure if I have read Jung's essay on Wotan, except that I remember some of his texts mentioning it... Can't recall which. Anyway, I find Jung less hostile on Judaism than you do. I don't know why we read him so different way, but I gathered from his texts that he pretty much bases modern european (and christian) mindset to be based on judaism, as well as other influences.

You say that he spent most of his time critisizing judaism. I'd say he spent most of his time healing people and widening the knowledge of psychology. About his personal morals one cannot say much - I wouldn't trust too much on what people says about him (the evil tongues and rumors) but I'd rather value his insight in psychology.

I mentioned zionist agenda because it seems as if the alleged anti-semitic accusations made against him are made on the basis he dared to direct any criticism towards god's chosen people.

Well, each to his own. As I said, we have different background and therefore perhaps interpret things differently.

-v

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join