It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamin Freedman, Germany and the Jews

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
This is really amazing stuff. I never heard this speech before and it is really interesting to hear what his vision was about the reason Germany became so anti-Semitic.
I don't know when this was recorded. I guess it's part of his 1961 speech judging the quality of the audio. The source of the quote below provides an entire speech from 1961, I didn't listen to it yet because the lack of bandwidth.
But that speech isn't what I want to discuss. I would like to know if this is part of the '61 speech or was this recorded before World War 2?
And how much is true of his claims?

(Speech starts at 0:32)
‘edit’ His books are forbidden in Germany.

Benjamin H. Freedman was one of the most intriguing and amazing individuals of the 20th century. Born in 1890, he was a successful Jewish businessman of New York City at one time principal owner of the Woodbury Soap Company. Mr. Freedman knew what he was talking about because he had been an insider at the highest levels of organizations to gain power over our nation. Mr. Freedman was personally acquainted with Bernard Baruch, Samuel Untermyer, Woodrow Wilson, Franklin Roosevelt, Joseph Kennedy, John F. Kennedy, and many more movers and shakers of our times.

wideeyecinema.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Regenstorm]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I point this out in a thread yesterday because so few people know because the zionists control the worlds banking system and media but i've not realy made the links to grandad bush who was trading with the enermy during WWII

Iran is being targeted for standing up to the NWO so anyone can see the lenghts these people will go to just so they can have total control over the world money supply.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LieBuster

Yep, I must agree with you. Too bad it gets ignored by the mainstream and even here on ATS. Too bad many people feel they've been fed up by these topics.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Well maybe they don't follow history as much as we do so i will try with a message that is much more upto date.

if it's racist to point out that zionists control the world banking system then it looks like we need to redifine the word racist and from what i can see these zionists are a curse to the general jewish population and many have stood up and said so.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Great find! Israel is about to pass a law that criminalizes the boycotting of Israeli goods. I guess they remember how destructive it was to Germany.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

it's at the end of the 1961 speech.
here is a link to the full transcript.

awesome speech, though, no doubt!

i had not heard of this gentleman before today, so thanks for starting this thread and letting us know about it.

1961 is sort of late in the game for this kind of candidness, i'd think.

i wonder what the reaction was?

new topics

top topics

join