It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP Live Video Stream? Hand in video questions that.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Recently a video tape surfaced with contents that left us questioning the validity of whether the live stream video feeds on BP’s Spill Site are in fact live stream feeds. On June 17th a YouTube video entitled “The Plot Thickens – CNN Fake Oil Spill Cam?” This was most likely a TV monitor but it should be further investigated at the very least.

theintelhub.com...

Guys I had though that I was watching a loop a few weeks back and now I find this.

WTF is going on down there?

What is BP trying to pull?

Looks like a hand to me.

What do you guys think?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I've never once bothered with anything that was supposedly going on underwater, on these cams. Honestly, a person would have to be so naive to believe that they would be shown anything of significance.

If you call into a live radio show, do you not know they have a delay? Can you say something terrible, and they just let it go on air? Yeah. Well, multiply the rational need for something similar, by 100, in this case. NO, BP, and other multi-national criminal organizations, they are far, far from "transparent".

Is it possible something was caught, an impossible "hand" for example? Of course. What we're supposedly seeing on these feeds may be a scene from a shallow pool somewhere thousands of miles away from what we're told. Nothing but lies and deceit, from A to Z.

JR

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Do you think the whole oil spill is just a wag the dog kind of thing?
Maybe a distraction or diversion?

I mean oil is washing up, and lots of it.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/10aaf980c3aa.jpg[/atsimg]

Hold your left hand out, cup your fingers downward and stick your thumb out like you're pressing something, looks like this... could it be a camera trained on a monitor and not a uplink from a direct feed?

[edit on 20-6-2010 by star in a jar]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Did you see this one where a door opens?

All kinds of weird things going on with the videos.

I'm sorry, I still can't get the link stuff right.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 20-6-2010 by Tha Girl They Call Roc]

top topics

join