It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU MP Mario Borghezi, Bilderberger foe, introduces EU Parliament declaration to end UFO/ET secrecy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

You know not what you seek for....

2nd line.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Why the call for disclosure again?

It is no longer necessary, nor something ANY human would look forward to, upon realizing the truth. ANALYSE why, the data is all out there, after all these years, with so much evidences of UFOs for centuries and downed UFOs captured, yet not one word was leaked out?

It's because the truth will make mankind go nuts, for the truth is, we, or at least TPTB, had been dealing with the devil (religious sense) or if you wish to call in another name - slavemasters (non-religious sense).

Can a father lay claim to creating his son through his biological act of reproduction? Many would say yes, but then, who created the father?

No. We humans are only biological robots. Our bodies are our hardware. The software for our body to function still comes from our Creator - a light source or an energy source we call consciousness/soul.

It is this gift of light source that animates our biological bodies over the years and when the human biological robot body starts to rot, such light source/matter escapes back into the cosmos, for matter is enternal.

Today, there can no longer be denial that humans had been fashioned by extra-terresterials, to assist them in colonising the planet and gathering its resources on behalf of them. They are our true Masters, even till today.

We are a slave race, biological reproductive robots which are much more superior to mechanised beings that need servicing and replacements of parts on regular basis, not suitable for minimally equipped colonisers.

Just like human fathers, these extra-terresterials fashioned us, but they are not our fathers. The gift of life that even animates them came from our Creator, and thus we are actually brothers all in the universe, and should have equality and not treated as slaves.

No brother, no matter how rich and advance he had become, would enslave his kid brother, but would help raise him up to be an equal or better.

Unfortunately, greed runs deep amongst beings, at times supported by vainglory, or by necessities.

Our Creator had sent divine Teachers in human form to guide us away from the path of enslavement through the furthering of greed and evil, but unfortunately, each time the Teacher leaves, the message sent gets corrupted by our True masters, and ended us all enslaved again, serving those religions that seek to free us but manipulated to served the masters.

Even though mankind had been doomed to be dumbed down, kept stupid and as slaves for centuries, however, some humans attained enlightenment and courageously sought to free us all, only to be corrupted again by the masters.

Unfortunately, that spark of freedom burnt brightly, and through it, as well as our natural gift of life which includes intelligence, could not be stopped as we advanced into the present century and became a challenge to our true masters.

What we do not know, we back engineered. But still insufficient to determine our own course for full freedom, as our masters had kept a pack of useless incompetents, enriching them in exchange to run things on their behalf, for should we know who are the true masters and realized their intentions, we will tear them to pieces, being the majority and they, the minority.

They may win with their superior intellect and capability, but in the process would destroy too many slaves which are critical to their production lines.

Thus, they keep puppets in place, and are fully expendable and responsible if the masses decide to kick their butts, but in the end, the masters still rule, for they have an endless supply of ready and wannabe puppets.

There can be no disclosure. Hints and warnings had been sounded out for decades, by even national presidents warning of NWO industrial military complexes and financial service houses.

Even the Vatican, whom finally woke up and tried to tell the truth, was tarnished and warned off for sexual misconduct in its ranks, made to lose its credibility quickly.

The capital of planet Earth is not US. It is in Antarctica, underground.

Nope. There will be no disclosure. Nothing to see here. Move along now......

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Hey Seeker, take a look at my previous posts in this thread, and you'll see that we're on the same line:

my previous posts

[edit on 19/6/10 by Peloquin]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Here's a good video to add to the disclosure discussion:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
If that were to happen that would be a tremendous win, but If the U.S. government didn't agree my guess is they would just have a media blackout.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
People still wont believe, not until they have a hollywood introduction to Aliens.

Yup, those skeptics just wont believe anything, any document, any witness; until they are actually talking to an alien themselves, or see their craft flying around the sky, or our technology entering the next stage.

Nobody will do anything nor care of it until that happens.

Disclosure? There are hundreds/thousands of reports from the British released (MOD) documents, and to this day - nobody cares.

Shocking!
lol

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Boring!

disclosure is never gonna happen! Who cares anyway? Do we really need the governmento confirm what we already believe? Move on!

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Media being the only portal into world affairs and government issues for the majority of people, I guess disclosure would have to be televised on an international scale to create any sense of truth among the people.

I guess this could kind of be seen as the event that gets the ball rolling, but like I said, this should be a main news story : that would make the cries for disclosure even louder and put more pressure on government.

Ah well.

Peace

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Borghezi is a well-known neo-Nazi and antisemite, who waas involved in a vicious, murderous attack against a homeless refugee camp near Torino, Italy, a few years ago, and he is still a prominent member of the Liga Norte, an right-wing extremist group that made many attacks against Roms and immigrants alike... So he's not only an ennemy of the Bilderberg, but strangely an ennemy of liberty, human rights and all non-White people who "dared" trying to make a living in Italy as well.

With this, this guy is trying to trap the UFO community into making them come out as fascist jerks. I say let's ignore him.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Cheers and more power to "Super Mario," but as usual, I've learned not to get too excited. I don't buy the simplistic dismissal of "people just aren't ready yet." The vast majority of people will be no more ready for Disclosure, and infinitely more importantly, Contact, in 200 years or more from now than they are today. The weak, limp-d^@ked "not ready" cop-out is really just euphemistic for a bunch of apathetic, ignorant, nasty little twits who place value on their mere beliefs and not objective facts - the majority of human beings. Of course I hope I'm very wrong about that.

Good Christ, one would think that NOW, of all times, with the ecological catastrophe in the Gulf of Mexico, is when any reasonably intelligent species would welcome all the even POSSIBLE or CONCEIVABLE help they could get - any advancement at all in science or knowledge in general.

add: I just read the post above mine. Didn't know about Mario's fascist mentality. Oh well, you get the basic idea anyway, regardless of how nasty the "messenger" in this case is.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by Dean Goldberry]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
who cares about aliens??

the next day of the disclosure people will go to work again and resume teir lives as as if nothing has happened.

the only way this affects our lives is if the aliens take an active role in it and actually implement some plan on this planet. other way its just gonna be another idea on our lives.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Borghezi seems to be one brave man. He and investigative journalist Daniel Esturin exposed the Bilderberg Group at a EU Parliament press conference on 1 June 2010.

He describes the NWO as an attempt to create 'One World Coporation' where a group of 'elites' will control all the needs of the world (eg. food) via huge global cartels which will be more powerful than even the biggest nation on earth.

He says we are currently at the point where we can still stop the world from being doomed by this scenario.

See videos of this EU Parliament press conference: www.youtube.com...

THIS OFFICIAL EU PARLIAMENTARY PRESS CONFERENCE DID NOT APPEAR IN MAINSTREAM NEDIA - AND IS A MUST SEE.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

can`t think of many things to beat the irony of a xenophobe seeking friendship with aliens*

*extraterrestrials

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by k3rm1t
reply to post by VikingDude

I think the U.S will be involved in this and will likely silence the governments of Europe.

Why would the U.S.A. silence governments of Europe?.
No offense VikingDude just curious.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by k3rm1t]

Because whoever is in charge of us is in charge of them.....same person....so it's not hard at the top to make what u want, happen.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
At least some one who is in a better position than all of us here on ATS is trying to get things disclosed.

We should support it somehow!
www.europarl.europa.eu...//EP//NONSGML+WDECL+P7-DCL-2010-0057+0+DOC+PDF+V0//EN&EN
Pleas save the pdf!

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by k3rm1t

I think the U.S will be involved in this and will likely silence the governments of Europe.

Why would the U.S.A. silence governments of Europe?.
No offense VikingDude just curious.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by k3rm1t]

I think these comments are hilarious. Do ANY of you people know there is a difference between the "U.S." and "U.S.A."?

This is all part of the plan to induce fear into people about an alien invasion that TPTB are probably working on to institute Martial Law the world over. If aliens are bad and are dangerous and wanted to depopulate or get rid of the human race, and IF they have been around since the stone age, they could have more easily wiped out the human race when it was much smaller in number. WHY NOW?

Please someone explain the significance of disclosure. Most people on ATS know that there are military aircraft or "flying saucers" that have been used to get peoples attention and create conspiracies about UFO's. So what's the big deal, I for one believe there to be life elsewhere in the universe. It's way to big for us to be the only life forms on a planet. Please.

So if these beings or "aliens" or extraterrestrials or whatever you want to call them, are out there, good for them, but I hope they avoid TPTB. Seems that maybe a few of them have been killed already and the reverse engineering worked for the military/industrial complex quite well. Sad really.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by maoklein
reply to post by Echtelion

can`t think of many things to beat the irony of a xenophobe seeking friendship with aliens*

*extraterrestrials

That made me chuckle too.

In regards to the EU declaration I hope it makes a difference, but I really don't think it will. The NWO ALWAYS manage/run both sides of a debate/conflict/subject etc. This subject is no different and because they ALWAYS have multiple reasons/motivations for their actions this commission will not only follow TPTB party line but also delay or completely hijack the dessemination of the truth (disclosure project anyone?).

They'll set it up, it'll cost a bomb, it'll line some peoples pockets and act as a firewall against the release of any real info, all under the direction of the US and London arms of the NWO and in the name of openness. It's classic 101 from their playbook. They get there first and ensure no trully independent and uncorrupted concerned persons get the info out.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by spookfish]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Actually, most EU states would jump at the chance of demonstrating that the US has no influence over them because that would (in fact) be the case.

The problem here is that there will remain a core of people who are convinced that governments hold information, even if they don't. The logic being that because they don't disclose must mean they are hiding something. It's a no win.

I mean, not one really interesting (and genuine) leak from any government with actual evidence of contact et al.

Unfortunately, the fact there is no information may actually be a fact.

Regards

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
whats the problem with disclosure, and the changes that will happen as a result of it. we are all changing every second of the day geneticaly and emotionaly. and the prospect of the world going insane with the knowledge that disclosure would bring. well just take a look at the world already, its already crazy, were at war, we cant get on as a species " sorry about the spelling" and if madness was the only onset then what about the people that are already in the know. are they mad from the truth. and how arrogent it is of them to decide our fate as a species. we dont need dictatorship, or are the govenments the modern day hitler in disguise. all i know is that collective minds think great thought's, just look at what is happening with the oil spill in the gulf. people from all walks of life are coming up with great ideas on how to fix this problem. collectively we would all pull together and sort out what ever it is that needed sorting. no listen govenments, do the right thing and let us know the truth.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Peloquin

Many people here on ATS would like to see full disclosure. But... what if, if we couldn't really handle the truth?

I've had the same thoughts myself. Not only that, but in light of they're history, why should we expect disclosure from our government to be anything close to the facts? It will be nothing but a convoluted mixture of fact, fiction, and lies that will not benefit us, but will surely be designed to manipulate.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join