It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asks U.S. billionaires give away at least half of the wealth.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Yeah I hate to say it but giving it to charities isn't the best way to help people. If they want to really make a difference, why not actually give it to people who need it. Foreclosures are up 3 fold, unemployment is skyrocketing, poverty is spreading like a statistical wildfire... why not take the billions of dollars and make a real difference? Walk into those banks and bail out homeowners or build apartments for homeless people, buy some fruit at the local farmers market with it?
I know it sounds awful because we've been lead to believe that charities are a wonderful thing, but giving this money to the charities rather than actually helping the people who need it is a bad idea IMO.

So true its a scheme. If they wanted to help people they would take your suggestion. I have another, start a fund for small business loans so people can start rebuilding this economy since banks wont loan anything.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
JPMorgan
Goldman Sachs
UBS
Credit Suisse
HSBC
Citigroup
Duncan Lawrie
Deutsche Bank
Rothschild BNP
BNP Paribas

Simple gathering of those who posses wealth beyond your existence.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The only way to truly help people is to push them in the right direction to helping themselves..Its should be pretty clare by now that putting a dollar or 1000 in the pocket of a poore only provides a small security until its empty, and then they will feel "poore" again.. People dont belive that they hold the key to their owne salvation, cause most of us keep telling them they are not...

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Generally speaking, most of the bread and butter charities are a waste of money. It's the old adage teach a man how to fish, rather than give him a fish. If all the worlds wealth were divided equally, we'd all be way below the poverty level (< $9K per person I'm told). Hence it is impossible to fix poverty by giveaways.

I prefer to fund charities that are in the business of changing peoples lives. Scholarship funds are pretty cool. Teen, challenge, with over a 90% success rate in curing addiction (vs the governments 10%) is another good one.

Being a christian I like to support missions work. One of my favorites grows native missions in their homeland, rather than sending non-natives. It's much more effective and is now the dominant missions paradigm.
www.christianaid.org...

The billionaire charity work IMHO serves two purposes. The first is to falsely assuage the givers guilt and the second is world domination. In all fairness I will observe that some of the Gates foundation's work, such as their scholarship programs may make sense, though even there the education has a large component of NWO mind control.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Pigs just grew wings and fly now too..

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The guy who wants massive depopulation wants to give money to the people he wants to depopulate?

Where does this not come off as strange?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
For ten years, we had nothing. No jobs, no income of any sort.
We are a family of 4+1, and currently I make about $600 per month. Yet this is not to say that we are poor, because in the times of least, we have had excess, and that excess has always been given to those who are more entwined in the strangle hold money has on this society. Perhaps, freedom, true freedom, is intricately entangled in a lack of monetary wealth. I believe this is true. My family has never starved, though I feel a pang of hunger for it, but this is my lot in life. We grow or harvest what we eat, and we work beneath the sun, the rain, snow, in order to make it happen.
There are so many abundant fallacies in life, so many luxuries. This society is entranced with mental masturbatory policies. Technology is simply about the stimulation of self, or the stimulation of other selves through the technology. It will change, all things change, and I will still be the richest man on earth because of the love of my family. Surely I can spare half of that wealth, though I intend to expend my monopoly on love by the time of my passing.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by winston_jones
Sorry, but whenever I hear of the super-rich setting up "Charitable Foundations" it sends a shudder down my spine. These Foundations are just tax-efficient, unaccountable legal loopholes whereby the rich can indulge their most repugnant NWO fantasies in total secrecy.

Agree 100%.

Anyone who is backing these "charities" that are run by the mega-rich, has NOT researched them barely at all.

Sorry, but if you researched it you would see it's not all roses and cupcakes like the uninformed PRETEND it is.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriathwen

Originally posted by SIEGE

reply to post by Maxmars

Yes, but every change starts whith attitude....

Whose attitude are they trying to change . . . should we feel sorry for these
obscenely wealthy individuals . . . so they can feel better about themselves ?

Didn't someone just pay $2.6 million dollars to have lunch with WB ?
TO HAVE FREAKING LUNCH WITH HIM ? Just one damn lunch ! I wonder
how many starving people could've been helped with that very same
$2.6 million dollars ?

It's a joke. A big, rich person's joke . . . on us.

Everyones attitude, its time to get a positive one, so that we can start to make some real positive changes, about everything, we are caut up in so much negativity that all we see and do turnes out to be negative.. This is a greater messege that about money... Its about primal changes for the whole humanity and earth.. Its much deeper than money, but its a great start...

Your delusional.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by empireofpain

Your delusional.

Don't just post insults please.

Explain why you disagree or think the person is wrong.

If you do not back up your statement, than you are as delusional as the ones you are attacking.

Back it up. List your reasoning. Add to the debate.

I am not disagreeing with you, nor am I agreeing; I am simply asking your to Clarify your opinion.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by empireofpain

Thank you

The door is open for you to

In desperate needs I went on a quest, for relief of my burdens.
There, on my search I was approaced by a hummingbird
I found it talking to me trough the fluffering of its wings
Seacrets, In the shade of ignorance hides the relif and the second chance
There appered a luminous light, revealing the secrets hidden by night
Hidden secrets carried so long, turned out to be my burdens
By discovering what's hidden below I gained instant relief
Once begun, ahead I must go, the deeper the search more wisdom will flow...
Love and light

[edit on 6/16/2010 by eriathwen]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Those billionaires will just call for the hounds when Gates and Co turn up on their doorstep.
It will never happen, the rich are rich for a reason and it doesn't involve giving to charity. This is just showmanship by the elites before the end of the world.
They know they can't take it with them so in a typical classless way they are just parading their money before it becomes worthless IMO...........

Eat the rich, kill the poor, problem solved.........

[edit on 16-6-2010 by strangleholder1]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

The world's two richest men, Bill Gates and Warren Buffet

Haha, those aren't the two richest men. Believe me, there are others with much, much, much, much, much more wealth and power.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Wouldn't it just be easier to just give each of the 6 to so billion people on earth 5 million dollars. I think that would help more than to just give it to
"charities". Talk about jump starting the U.S economy....

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

You're right. And the really rich people that most people are completely unaware of won't give up a dime. In fact they will just take what these billionaires "donate" and use it for themselves.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

Well Im sorry to hear that, but It was not I who wrote the newsarticle

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Aint it odd how he brings this up after speaking at the Bilderbeger meeting. Hmmm....

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
This stuff scares me, wasn't it in the end times that when the rich were most compassionate the world would crumble?

If they know the system is gonna crash I could easily
see them do that.

And like many said here, a lot of charities are crap, look at what the people who needed help got, they have to use only a small percentage of the gifts and the rest disappears in their own bank accounts.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
reply to post by winston_jones

Absolutely correct. The Gates foundation is heavily into promoting vaccines, which is probably the number 1 tool for NWO population control and is likely responsible for the mass epidemic of autism (despite wihat the big pharma funded studies claim).

Lets not forget who funds the racist organizations, la Raza and Maldef, namely the Ford foundation and the Gates foundation. It's disgusting. The rich's so called charity is just a tool for world domination and subjugation of the masses.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by SevenThunders]

I am grateful that a few posters have mentioned the obvious. Besides gates fueling nwo planning with charities, aids dissemination etc, he has stated plainly that 'aidshoax'™ will be here for 'a long long time'. I am sure he's on the whole global warming bandwagon as well. I look at his dabblings as seed money to get these abominations rolling.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
They hide they're true crimes through acts of generousity, but also,
they're generousity is a tool to impose more Eugenic doctrins, and, to
depopulate the world through soft-kill weapons.

DON"T BE FOOLED!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join