It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gulf oil spill is a False Flag event says Bob Chapman

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Bob Chapman the Gulf oil spill is a False Flag event

bobchapman.blogspot.com...

Bob Chapman the Gulf oil spill is a False Flag event , Goldman Sachs sold 45% of its positions in BP few weeks before that happened , three weeks before the incident BP's president sold one third of his holdings in the company which is very specious under the circumstances ...The damage is going to be colossal , they will use this event to advance carbon taxation says Bob Chapman The International forecaster

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Definitely some shady stuff happening... Too bad the mainstream won't report such events such as the selling of stocks, etc.. Conspiracy or not, at least that would allow people to form their own opinions instead of being spoon fed what the media wants you to know.. But, I guess that's the point of the american mainstream media!

Regardless.... IMHO, there is far more than meets the eye to this event..

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
If this guy is correct, and this is a deliberately planned execution of events on a global scale.......

This means the war between the haves and have nots of this world has taken a new a deadlier escalation......

It should be obvious by now that these predators are no longer members of the human race.(greed has turned them into some kind of vampires
willing to play dice with our future for corporate profits....)

If we stand by and watch we deserve whats comming...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
It's beginning to seem more and more likely that whoever is pulling the strings at the top of the pyramid is deliberately orchestrating events to fulfill biblical prophecy....anyone else thinking this ?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
If this is true, it's looking more like agenda 21. Anyone visit the Georgia Guidstones lately? I think it is possible, I just don't know how likely it is.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by darkelf

lost me? please explain?
thanks

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This is all ritualistic theatre for Lucifer as was 9/11 and the London bombings ... all the way back to Oklahoma and back to the anamnesis of the betrayal and death of Osiris through the execution of John F. Kennedy.

Yes, it is a kind of worship through theatrical reenactment and human sacrifice to achieve the worldwide enthronement of Lucifer.

For the neophyte, I know it sounds insane, but this world is insane, and most people live under the spells cast by sorcerers ... especially them wot's in the Fed and the CIA.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by darkelf

lost me? please explain?
thanks

Agenda 21

Georgia Guidestones

This oil geyser is being called a disaster of Biblical proportions. It appears it will continue to flow for months or years depending on what one reads. I have seen worst case scenarios ranging from long slow deaths by cancer due to the chemical exposure to a tsunami that could make the coast uninhabitable from 50 to 200 miles inland. Then you have the ‘what ifs’ when the oil makes it way out into the Atlantic Ocean and into the Sargasso Sea. If this is another false flag operation, it could possibly help in lowering the earth’s population to under 500,000,000.

I’m not ready to jump on the conspiracy band wagon just yet, but I can see their point. Does that help clarify?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf
If this is another false flag operation, it could possibly help in lowering the earth’s population to under 500,000,000.

Incorrect interpretations of the Georgia Guidestones is what's going to keep you distracted and paranoid. They also keep a steady stream of paranoid stoner types coming into Georgia to stare at the monument with a glassy-eyed, slack jawed gaze.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
He is rubbish, the alex jones show first said the oil spill was rubbish.

While many of us where saying it was a big thing, which now is.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Yep, me for one.

The more i see happening almost everyday, the more i think the nutters with influence are doing all they can to actually bring about the destruction of our world and our species.

It's probably a bunch of mega rich and powerful old men, with one foot in the grave, who want to take the whole world with them when they go.

IF there is an afterlife, and i seriously doubt there is (unfortunately), i will be first in the queue to kick the crap out of their souls for killing us all for a millenia or two.
They'll be as sorry as anyone could be for ever having heard the word bible, let alone bible prophesy.

The mental old gits.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I have believed for a long time that those who pull the strings are the ones we hear the least about. The President is a spokesperson to the people - he, congress and other politicans only tell us what they have been told they can tell us. To ask ourselves who these people may be, its the trillionaires, their identities and lifestyles for the most part are hidden.

I think we need to look in the corners to get the truth! Just my opinion, what do you think?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I've been following BC (and AJ) for some time
Chapman is usually correct.
95 percent financially which is the gold standard for prognostication

Aj has never used the word "rubbish" ever.

Spikey:
if there is a god
he'll put those evil old men in the same heaven as the (no)fundies

thats pay backs man

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I'm just going to post this wherever I see relevance.

Musical Chairs with Peter Sutherland
June 11th, 2010
Goldman Sachs Sold $250 Million of BP Stock Before Spill:
The brokerage firm that’s faced the most scrutiny from regulators in the past year over the shorting of mortgage related securities seems to have had good timing when it came to something else: the stock of British oil giant BP.
According to regulatory filings, RawStory.com has found that Goldman Sachs sold 4,680,822 shares of BP in the first quarter of 2010. Goldman’s sales were the largest of any firm during that time. Goldman would have pocketed slightly more than $266 million if their holdings were sold at the average price of BP’s stock during the quarter.
If Goldman had sold these shares today, their investment would have lost 36 percent its value, or $96 million. The share sales represented 44 percent of Goldman’s holdings — meaning that Goldman’s remaining holdings have still lost tens of millions in value.
The sale and its size itself isn’t unusual for a large asset management firm. Wall Street brokerages routinely buy and sell huge blocks of shares for themselves and their clients. In light of a recent SEC lawsuit arguing that Goldman kept information about a product they sold from their clients, however, the stock sale may raise fresh concern among Goldman’s critics. Goldman is also a frequent target of liberals and journalists, including Rolling Stone’s Matt Taibbi, who famously dubbed the firm a “vampire squid.”
Via: Trilateral Commission:
Peter Sutherland is chairman of BP plc (1997 – current). He is also chairman of Goldman Sachs International (1995 – current). He was appointed chairman of the London School of Economics in 2008. He is currently UN special representative for migration and development. Before these appointments, he was the founding director-general of the World Trade Organization.

So there it is folks. Read it then weep. I read it while weeping. your choice.
STH

Here's the clicky:rawstory.com...

[edit on 14-6-2010 by stopthathurts]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by darkelf
If this is another false flag operation, it could possibly help in lowering the earth’s population to under 500,000,000.

Incorrect interpretations of the Georgia Guidestones is what's going to keep you distracted and paranoid. They also keep a steady stream of paranoid stoner types coming into Georgia to stare at the monument with a glassy-eyed, slack jawed gaze.

I am neither distracted nor paraoid. I am merely trying to add to this discussion. What is your intention?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
It's beginning to seem more and more likely that whoever is pulling the strings at the top of the pyramid is deliberately orchestrating events to fulfill biblical prophecy....anyone else thinking this ?

I couldn't agree more.I've never been religious but have studied the bible enough to see that it's not so much a collection of prophetic writings as it is a timeline for TPTB.

By my guess we've been living in the Book of Revelation since or even before 9/11.

"The Trumpets
6Then the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared to sound them.
7The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down upon the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.

8The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood,

9a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

10The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water—
the name of the star is Wormwood.[a] A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.
2The fourth angel sounded his trumpet, and a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them turned dark. A third of the day was without light, and also a third of the night.

13As I watched, I heard an eagle that was flying in midair call out in a loud voice: "Woe! Woe! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth, because of the trumpet blasts about to be sounded by the other three angels!"

www.biblegateway.com...

I'm guessing most of you can see the similarity between the second and third trumpets and the explosion of Deepwater Horizon and the ensuing oilspill. Now for the upcoming hurricane season.

"13As I watched, I heard an eagle that was flying in midair call out in a loud voice: "Woe! Woe! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth, because of the trumpet blasts about to be sounded by the other three angels!

1The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss.
2When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss.
3And out of the smoke locusts came down upon the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth.
4They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads.
5They were not given power to kill them, but only to torture them for five months. And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion when it strikes a man.
6During those days men will seek death, but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.

7The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold, and their faces resembled human faces.
8Their hair was like women's hair, and their teeth were like lions' teeth.
9They had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle.
10They had tails and stings like scorpions, and in their tails they had power to torment people for five months.
11They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon.[a] "

www.biblegateway.com...

Choking on oil is a slow death(line 6), wings thundering scorpion tail, helicopter?

feedback

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

YES!!! That is currently my opinion. Works like a charm doesn't it?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Looking_Glass

YES!!! That is currently my opinion. Works like a charm doesn't it?

yes, the incredulity of such a scheme has hidden this in plain sight for 1000 years.

There was report from one of the ROV's... inspecting the BOP, and the guy was saying that the BOP appeared to be modified... and when tested the wrong valves "tried" to close and the thing was leaking hydraulic fluid.

Then that quote about the drill operator wanting to stop and BP saying keep going.

And here is another incredulity... I suspect that the original plan to create Israel was proposed AFTER knowledge of the the coming atomic age was known. The Nazi 'plan' for a jewish genocide was so messy, left way too much evidence, pissed everybody off. Now who would suspect those same Nazi's and their offspring, now in the Military Industrial Complex..of choreographing the biblical apocalypse to attain on a vastly bigger scale the same intents as Auschwitz.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by seataka]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Whoever or whatever is calling the shots is probably highly intelligent and way older than the rest of us. If indeed the planet is under control by whoever or whatever forces - good, bad and ugly, the planet could be easily destroyed and created anew, slowly but surely. After all, the planet is home to countless entities.

This oil in water incident is but a drop of water in a bucket. I sense a false flag. I am NOT getting the whole picture from mainstream media, especially when truth-seekers are prevented from flying over the gulf area or from reporting what they see from ground level.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
look at scofield who wrote the bible in the late 1800s that the fundies use
just sit there and wait...don't do anything god will save you?

these bankers have financial trusts that go back to the temple of babylon.
when the temple prostitutes INVENTED banking
IMHO
they are following the plan
the business plan

they have the books we aren't allowed to read
they knew what was so they knew what would be...
like putting fish genes in tomatos is not a new Idea.

the book of enoch
really tells the tale

PS it has the new calendar in it that was required after the flood in 10,500 bc when 5 days had to be added to the calendar because of the earth changes described and proved by Velocovski.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join