It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO "Spheres" - Radnor Forest, Wales U.K. - 3/12/2010

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
This is extremely interesting video footage of unidentified lights seen hovering over a farmhouse in Radnor Forest, U.K. - March 12, 2010. according to the story there were "continuing reports of spheres, crafts and bizarre animal deaths in the area" so a research team from APFU decided to investigate and they caught on camera some very strange unidentified lights and as you will see in the video, these lights change shape and appear to be releasing other lights or "spheres"

Photos:
www.apfu.org...
www.apfu.org...

Things kicked off really early as just after 22.00, my colleague Mike Freebury spotted a bright burnt red light hanging over an isolated ravine near a highly forested area known as New Radnor near Radnorshire Forest.

At first we thought the light was from an isolated farmhouse or dwelling but it soon became clear this light was hovering, it also had company as an identical red sphere appeared bottom right of the first light about a quarter of a mile away.

The lights kept changing shape and emitting beams of light and small spheres that covered large areas of distance in a blink of an eye. At times the spheres would morph into different shapes firing beams to the ground and discharging small spheres that darted backwards and forwards across the valley floor as though they were looking for something.

Pdf document
www.apfu.org...

“Star Wars” Battle?

What shocked us, and we could not understand or explain, was through the quite large area of woodlands and hills there - in addition to beams flashing down from above - there were beams coming out of the forest!

These beams looked like they were trying to hit the little spheres that were traveling along the valley floor! It looked like there was someone or Some Thing in different parts of the forest over a large area firing backwards and forwards - like there was a little war going on. It was unbelievable – like Star Wars!

We couldn’t understand what we were looking at – it was completely baffling to us. And it went on for a protracted period of time. One of the spheres actually came over a set of farm buildings – and we have this on video – and it was firing some beams from its side down onto the ground. You can see these beams clearly. And at the same time, other smaller spheres were leaving the main spheres.

www.earthfiles.com...

Location Map

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a6a47a48e2ef.jpg[/atsimg]
Triangular region of high strangeness marked by the three yellow circles from Oswestry, Shropshire, England, in the north to Leominster in the southeast to Rhayader, Wales, in the southwest. Between Leominster and Rhayader, the red circle marks the Radnor Forest, Radnorshire region of sheep mutilations and red-orange spheres.

www.earthfiles.com...

this thread is in the breaking news forum but only discusses the mutilations. since there is video footage of the ufo's, there should be a thread here in this forum.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by easynow]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing this easynow.

I thought I had an answer for this when I first started watching video one,(car headlights and tail lights) however after watching all the videos and reading the report, I don't believe my answer fits what was being observed.

I wish we could see a day shot of the surrounding area to completely rule out what I think it may be, but still my answer wouldn't explain the reason for some of the lights being seen directly above them.

You presented an interesting case here.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by InvisibleObserver]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Does it not occur to you that those videos are total JOKE

Lets have a look at what they show spheres of light taken at night
with HIGH ZOOM and showing all the usual problems with that

ie

the camera hunts for focus
the shape of the object changes due to being out of focus

the camera is not held steady so the movements look like the
object is moving
NO its the camera.
the video has no real proof of location it was taken.

Most likely stars or aircraft in the distance

Also cant find any links to strange animal deaths in that area(apart
from one given) or is that just added to make the star/aircraft
videos seem more like a ufo videos

[edit on 14-6-2010 by wmd_2008]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Easynow…..

Thank you for posting this interesting series of videos + pictures + reports.

In order to more fully understand what we are seeing here, I think we need to ask some questions including but not limited to:

1. Is this filmed via night vision equipment?

2. If so, what is the NV equip spec?

3. If it is filmed via NV, to what extent can the visual effects be explained as NV haloing, sensor overloading, etc…?

3. What is the real colour of the lights, noting that was described as “red” in the video soundtrack & the reports?

4. How much of the changing light intensity is caused by camera effect?

5. How much of the changing light intensity is caused by mist or smoke or cloud?

6. How much of the apparent object movement is caused by camera movement?

7. Is there any daylight video from this filming location & viewpoint so as to provide some context for these objects?

8. What were the wind conditions at the height & location of the objects?

9. Are the paired lights really paired as in they are “side by side, or can the different sizes of each 1 of the paired lights be caused by perspective because we are really seeing 1 light a significant distance behind the other?

10. I note the commentary & text stating the objects were over an inaccessible ravine. Nevertheless, in view of the fact this video was made subsequent to a number of sightings, why couldn’t the video have been taken from closer to the objects?

11. Could the vertically paired objects resemble a flare on a parachute, wherein the flare was illuminating the canopy of the parachute?

12. Are there any military grounds close by?

13. Can the beams be explained as NZ sensor overload, noting the beams seemed to emanate from the ground & also the air (i.e. from the top right corner of the video)?

I also note for the “fun” of it that the serial hoaxer, Allison Kruse, is leaving comments about these videos.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleObserver

thanks, hopefully we can get more answers and i agree, it would be nice to see a daytime shot of the area. maybe somebody that knows more about the case will help us out ? time will tell

reply to post by wmd_2008

are you saying the witnesses are liars ?

reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

your welcome, it's an interesting report but unfortunately everything i know about the case is already posted in the Op so i don't have any answers for your multiple questions, sorry. aren't you from the U.K ? what do you know about this case ?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Easynow.....

your welcome, it's an interesting report

I agree!

but unfortunately everything i know about the case is already posted in the Op so i don't have any answers for your multiple questions, sorry.

Absolutely no problem.....that's what I thought, so my questions are sort of rhetorical.

Just thinking.....

To what extent do they specifically link animal mutilation cases to this?

To what extent do they detail such animal mutilation cases?

I'll more of a read about these guys.

aren't you from the U.K ?

Oim an Aussie mate!!

what do you know about this case?

Prior to your thread, I'd noticed just some "lightweight" references "in passing" on ATS.....nothing more.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Easynow.....

I just reflected again upon your response to WMD 2008, wherein you said:

I wonder how much experience they have relating to:

- The observation of "UFO's"

- The used of NV equipment

- The interpretation of NV images?

I also reflected on your reply to Invisible Observer, wherein you said:

thanks, hopefully we can get more answers and i agree, it would be nice to see a daytime shot of the area. maybe somebody that knows more about the case will help us out ? time will tell

I wonder if we have enough location info to get some useful Google Earth sky / ground picture information, in lieu of any daytime videos / photos.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
This orange sphere UFO has been seen ALL OVER the place!!
All over California - including by myself and my daughter, reported to MUFON, all over Mexico, Philippines, now UK! Crazy

If you want to read by MUFON report go to this link:
www.ufostalker.com...
do a search for Santa Clara, California, keyword "orange" and search last 100 events.

I'm not surprised this hasn't made the news but c'mon media! Sightings videod worldwide - can't ya just share the news!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Could it be a return of the White "Orb" which was sighted all across the Northwest/Central UK thoughout early 2008, not only by myself, but by thousands of eyewitnesses in the duration of 4 months.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I wonder how much experience they have relating to:

i wouldn't know but since you have so many questions maybe you will send a email to APFU and ask them ? www.apfu.org...

I wonder if we have enough location info to get some useful Google Earth sky / ground picture information, in lieu of any daytime videos / photos.....

i was looking at some ground pictures but i'm not sure which ones are of the exact area in question. maybe someone that knows the area can help pinpoint the correct location.

Oim an Aussie mate!!

that explains ALOT !

here's a strange item i noticed

According to a legend, the local people built four churches in a circle around the Radnor Forest in order to contain the last dragon in Wales, who lay sleeping in the area. The churches, at Llanfihangel Cefnllys, Llanfihangel Rhydieithon, Llanfihangel Nant Melan and Llanfihangel Cascob, were all dedicated to St Michael, victor over the dragon. Some people believed that the dragon would awaken if any of the four churches were destroyed.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
if - as the 3 part vid suggests - the " encounter " lasted over 20 minuites - why did it not occur to any of them to splitt up - and attempt to gain a different perspective on the alleged phenonemon - from a different bearing ????

its the utter inability to conduct such simple exercises like that that makes me wonder what these people are upto

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Haha, you are joking right?

Or do you really think that asking a question no one in particular on ATS is going to help you find your answer better than actually taking the time to contact the people in the video?

Unless you were asking a rhetorical question and don't actually care enough to ask it to those who could most effectively answer it.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Well since MANY video cameras have stupidly high levels of zoom compare
these videos with what is shown above the first one is similar to whats
seen in the op videos dont you think!

www.youtube.com...

and this for some of the problems you can get.

www.youtube.com...

Stars most likely UFO's dont think so

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

let me ask again,

inquiring minds want to know

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Only a couple of things worry me about these video's

1. An Inaccessible ravine?

Do hey mean by car or foot, two people could be running around with high power flashlights?

2. They suggest that the action is happening in the ravine amongst the trees, so we might not be seeing things actually flying.

Apart from that I thought it came across as genuine although I wish I could have seen these beams they kept on about. Good sighting good topic, certainly food for thought there.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

let me ask again,

inquiring minds want to know

This video

www.youtube.com...

Look at the link the video show something similar to what they calim and its NOT ufo's.

Some out of focus images of stars taken by people who should learn
how to use the equipment they have.

Thats saying they are MISTAKEN in what they think they have filmed like lots of youtube users.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Look at the link the video show something similar to what they calim and its NOT ufo's.

sorry but that's not even close to what happens in the Op video and proclaiming it's not a ufo when you don't really know is hilarious

Some out of focus images of stars taken by people who should learn
how to use the equipment they have.

Thats saying they are MISTAKEN in what they think they have filmed like lots of youtube users.

according to you, they're not just liars, they're stupid too !

:shk:

are you saying these witnesses are making this up and are lying ?

The lights kept changing shape and emitting beams of light and small spheres that covered large areas of distance in a blink of an eye. At times the spheres would morph into different shapes firing beams to the ground and discharging small spheres that darted backwards and forwards across the valley floor as though they were looking for something.

Pdf document
www.apfu.org...

“Star Wars” Battle?

What shocked us, and we could not understand or explain, was through the quite large area of woodlands and hills there - in addition to beams flashing down from above - there were beams coming out of the forest!

These beams looked like they were trying to hit the little spheres that were traveling along the valley floor! It looked like there was someone or Some Thing in different parts of the forest over a large area firing backwards and forwards - like there was a little war going on. It was unbelievable – like Star Wars!

We couldn’t understand what we were looking at – it was completely baffling to us. And it went on for a protracted period of time. One of the spheres actually came over a set of farm buildings – and we have this on video – and it was firing some beams from its side down onto the ground. You can see these beams clearly. And at the same time, other smaller spheres were leaving the main spheres.

www.earthfiles.com...

Part 1: The Animal Mutilation mystery arrives in the U.K; the APFU is formed to investigate the phenomena.

INTERVIEWS WITH APFU
www.apfu.org...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I believe this to be real. The red beams of light, we called them the lighthouse type, they really do exist, they shine up and they shine across and they shine down. Weirdest thing ever, but they really do exist. Judging from a cross section of people I've talked to about my own experiences and their replies explaining similar encounters there must literally be tens of millions of people worldwide who have seen similar lights and beams.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
You know, I don't know why people post crappy videos like this. If I saw a UFO, and I was filming it that long, I'd race as fast as I can toward the dang thing to get a good up close shot of it. People, if you see something like this, don't film it from afar, do all you can do to get ontop of the dang thing. THis one just has to get chucked up into the fake video pile, no matter if it were real or not. GET UP CLOSE.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyFever

This footage is probably real and from experience I can tell you that when experiencing something so amazing the last thing you think of is charge towrds it, you just stand your ground and gasp in amazement. I go for real with this footage, the guys sound genuine, the lights are typical ufo orbs morphing.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join