It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poltergeist Caught On Camera - Real Deal Or CG?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
In some parts of the video it looks like i pauses for a moment. This could be where the scenery is moved or set up for the next part by someone.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

same with this video here im trying to work out if its a real TV show or just a fake, a little research into these guys makes this vid a little more legit as they have many paranormal findings

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Not trying to be funny, but I would've loved to see a ghost hit someone in the head with some bread. Not a plate, not a cell phone or even a book, but some wheat bread... Very Hilarious! On another note- Hope your daughter is ok

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Man. Everybody go back to the bathroom video. second one from the top of page 1. I got proof these are fakes.

Check out the shadows of every object in the bathroom.

they all flicker and at a regular pace too.

showing in parts perhaps the actual timing of the still photos to some degree. but they are also proof that the light source is changing subtly every half second or more. which happens with stop motion and things similar.

You can be good in the film business and control the light source's for the shot as best as you can and there will always, no matter how good you are, still have slight fluctuation from frame to frame when done in still shots sequences. this has that during every second of the video. I say light intensity was changing over time during the shoot. and the differences in the change show up ubruptly every other frame showing that there is major shenanigans going on there.

But it's not like you guys needed me to state the obvious that this is a hoax. everybody posting here has made some very great points about the suspicious stuff in these videos.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

The dude said that he left the camera on, while he was not in the house.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join