It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is something wrong with me? SUPERMAN?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Can't prove it, and I have no sources which is why I'm posting this. I have never taken Advil once in my life. I have never taken Nightquil, Ibuprofen, Tylenol. I do not get headaches. I get the Rhino Virus once every 5 years. Can MY blood be used for study? I don't smoke, drink coffee, drink soda, eat anything over 400mg in sodium, eat no more then 4,000 Calories in a full 24 hour day, I take no supplement pills and haven't had a flu vaccine at any point in my life. Infact. When I was born I didn't even get the immunizations suggested. It was refused by my parent's. I eat unprocessed meat and seafood, so that's my mercery content. [I raise my own Beef] And the fish I eat are from rivers with no run off's. Am I different from all of you? No. I am Human. But I choose to live a healthy life aside from the norm. Wanna try a real double cheeseburger?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
OK so this post is not where I started it from. Good JOB ATS at making me look stupid. Atleast you win without a post.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SneakAPeek

lol what are you talking about?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Well done....

If you take so much care looking after your lifestyle, why corrupt the mind looking at the internet.

Makes no sense, go get that Cheeseburger kid ` You don't know what your missing.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

I haven't had a flu or cold in over 10 years!

Can I be Batman?

IRM

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SneakAPeek
Can't prove it, and I have no sources which is why I'm posting this. I have never taken Advil once in my life. I have never taken Nightquil, Ibuprofen, Tylenol. I do not get headaches. I get the Rhino Virus once every 5 years. Can MY blood be used for study? I don't smoke, drink coffee, drink soda, eat anything over 400mg in sodium, eat no more then 4,000 Calories in a full 24 hour day, I take no supplement pills and haven't had a flu vaccine at any point in my life. Infact. When I was born I didn't even get the immunizations suggested. It was refused by my parent's. I eat unprocessed meat and seafood, so that's my mercery content. [I raise my own Beef] And the fish I eat are from rivers with no run off's. Am I different from all of you? No. I am Human. But I choose to live a healthy life aside from the norm. Wanna try a real double cheeseburger?

yet you filed a complaint about my previous post on the political forum about crazy "conspiracy" thing about obama.

LMAO!!!!

:bnghd:

I only get sick once a year and never needed a flu shot since I was a kid. The most I have ever not been sick is 3 years.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Well,you do know there is BILLIONS of people living that can probably say the same thing.

You live in a civilized world.

Most who do not,also do not have access to such modern things as you mentioned and are perfectly healthy.

Good for you for rejecting all the manufactured crap that causes civilized people problems.

Are you Amish?

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Oneolddude]

new topics

top topics

join