It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura for President 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Ron Paul AND! Jesse Ventura, one president one vice president, i think that would work pretty well.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The MOST irrelevant thing about him is his size. However, if you think physical condition has a bearing, I might also mention that he has serious health issues that made it dangerous for him to continue his career in choreographed wrestling.

Your question was a good one, to wit: how many of us would vote for him? I would not. I used to think he had something on the ball, but as the years go by, I just hear him say crazier and crazier things. In addition, from what I have deduced from his interviews, he has an even thinner skin than Obama's when the interviewer challenges him with tough questions.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I'd vote for him. I know others who would too that are NOT on ats.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MKultraVideos

Ventura has come a long way in learning about liberty since he first started out in politics.

Originally he was pretty much a fascist that was in favor of all manner of government tyranny.

Today I would vote for him, unless someone like Ron Paul was running of course.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MKultraVideos

Once Jesse Ventura ran for Governor of Minnesota he was bought.

I would not vote for him.

The list is just too long and if he stepped out of line he would be assassinated.

I want someone who is not willing to bow to Big Money and is smarter than them.

In other words, someone smart enough to know how to keep from being assassinated, without bending to the whims of lobbyists, special interest groups, and the Bilderberg Group.

It's not going to happen because he's easily controlled due to his background.

Besides him living in Mexico will be the number one reason he's not elected.

It will be used as the number one reason to knock him down.

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
never happen, ever.

the media has spun him to be a total nut-job.

Wrong.

He did that all by himself.

From growing scraggly tufts of hair that looks like moss dropping his shaved head, which was his trademark, to moving to Mexico, to acting like Alex Jones.

No one forced him to do those things and that's just the start.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
reply to post by brilab45

I disagree with you.

I don't think Jesse has a "good noggin." I actually find him rather simple and behind the curve.

His heart is in the right place but he is not the leader of the truth movement, sorry.

President? Hardly....

Just for clarification purposes, I did not say I would vote for him. He seems honest and sincere as well as likable. I don't find him dumb in any way, but we are entitled to our own opinions.

Now I would definitely vote for Ron Paul .......for sure.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I would vote for him but honestly I would probly vote for anyone Independant at this point. The 2 party system is corrupted and everyong knows it. When will we stop letting them ruin our country.

Course if you rem the first Bush Jr election Al Gore won and all MSM anounced Al the winner. Till Bush's cousin that worked for a MSM source announced Bush won FL and was pres. So many recounts could not justiy this so the Gov. elected Bush "think it was the senate". Many protested and tried to do something but when corruption rules then corruption is acceptable.

They let us think we vote our pres ut the truth is we do not.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Anyone, ANYONE that runs for POTUS and really expects to win is a bought man. That is why they have the safeguard of the electoral college, to ensure that the people that are elected are the right person for the job. (right person for the job as far as they are concerned)

The reality is, (this is fact) most Americans never have voted for a POTUS in their lives. They vote for electors, who are pledged to vote for a specific candidate.

This is of course how Bush won the 2000 election even though Gore won the popular vote.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Anyone, ANYONE that runs for POTUS and really expects to win is a bought man. That is why they have the safeguard of the electoral college, to ensure that the people that are elected are the right person for the job. (right person for the job as far as they are concerned)

Yes, whatuko, I know all too well what it takes to be President.

I'm not "buyable" nor am I recruitable to work for those idiots who control the President.

I believe a President should be elected by the constituents, period, not Big Money.

And not through the control of the Secret Societies and that person being "bought".

Which is why I would not support Ventura nor anyone else for that matter.

And yes, as far as they are concerned, not as far as we are concerned.

Why The Hell Would I Want To Become P.O.T.U.S., Really People?

The reality is, (this is fact) most Americans never have voted for a POTUS in their lives. They vote for electors, who are pledged to vote for a specific candidate.

I do know the ins and outs of becoming the President.

Currently, I am unwilling to sell my ethics, morals, or sense of honor.

As far as I am concerned, it will never happen, which is the way I want it.

This is of course how Bush won the 2000 election even though Gore won the popular vote.

I know exactly how Bush stole the election, I live in Floriduh, it was through his father and brother being in office at the same time, and the Secret Service involvement.

Behind the scenes.

Ventura just does not have the juice to get elected

And when and if he "went rogue" on those holding his leash he'd follow J.F.K. to the grave.

Me?

I prefer no leash, no strings, and no Secret Societies controlling my President.

Preferably a man of honor, integrity, and ethics, something not even Ventura has, nor has anyone who's entered Washington D.C., ever.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Excuse my ignorance. I am not American. Are we talking about this Jesse Ventura?

www.youtube.com...

The man in the video looks amazingly healthy. How did he manage to grow that old in only two decades?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
Excuse my ignorance. I am not American. Are we talking about this Jesse Ventura?

www.youtube.com...

The man in the video looks amazingly healthy. How did he manage to grow that old in only two decades?

Awesome vid, and yes that's the guy. I'm thinking the hot mexican sun, and salt water of baja ages you in ways that hopefully I'll find out.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

Dude join me in voting for Ron Paul. I have a strong feeling he's our last hope.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Oh i would totally vote for Ron Paul. I've voted independent the last two elections, I'm never voting for a Republican or Democrat again.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Id vote for Jessie Ventura for President and volunteer to campaign..

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I just wanted to add my two cents. I would vote for Ventura in a heartbeat. He is, in my opinion, someone who thinks for himself and says pretty much what he means.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I agree completely,
You do not get to the point where you are a potential vice president or president Unless you are already bought and paid for.left , right , or other...lock stock and barrel.we are given the choice between two differant means to the same end and call it democracy..

And while we are busy picking apart each other argueing about who could do it better or who could have done it better, the people who bought those politicians are pushing through THIER agendas not ours.

that said, i am a non-militant pacifist this thread here offers an idea that may be a step in the right direction even if it does need tweaking

www.abovetopsecret.com...

~meathead

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Out of the predator cast (I've never been to California so someone elaborate for me) who seemed to have been a better governor?

Granted to those who stated he's not the smartest, I agree he's not the sharpest tool in the shed, but for someone like himself, who has a outside view of America, I think he has a better vantage point than most. Foreigners of America I'd like your honest opinion on this country also just so we can get an idea of what America seems to be like to you. The term Commander in Chief though speaks in volume. I'm not a war mongering type of person. I disagree with every war we are involved in right now and a few in the past. Jesse does know the price of war personally, unlike other so called President elects and hopefuls. I really think that between a (R) pile of crap, a (D) pile of crap, and Jesse Ventura, he'd stand a fighting chance for that third of Americans that don't vote in this country. On a side note I wish the media would stop calling that 1/3 of Americans undecided, it's merely the percentage that doesn't bother voting for a pile of crap. In my opening post of this thread let me apologize for the **SNIP**. I'm still pretty new at posting.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Im voting vondoomen in 2012!

Lets get ATS into the whitehouse, and hey it could be worse, like 4chan for example!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I have a lot of fun at 4chan, but yeah why not.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I wouldn't vote for him. I already have my vote on reserve.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join