It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raj Patel steps forward as Maitreya

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod

Originally posted by enteri
I can't but laugh at this stuff. Raj Patel being the devil or something you silly people believe in?

Seriously.. delusional stupidity by religious nutjobs once more. You might acctually want to listen to what he has to say and think why many people hold him in high regards.

Hells awaits you, Guaranted.

At least the party will be alot better than in heaven judgin by what people like you deem "ungodly".

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Dude All joking aside, What I'm saying is:How can he be a false prophet and no one knows who he is!? Again I pose this question. His backing everyone knows about them Al Gore, Rupert Murdock, the U.N. but Raj Patel? Never heard of him. His policies. His policies? He's not saying anything we haven't heard before. I understand where you were going with the whole everyone doesn't have to know him thing. However to mislead people in the U.S. that's a very important thing. Unless you are saying he's going to mislead the world and "not " the U.S. How can you say the popularity isn't that big of a factor? Now even though I'm not convinced, for the reasons I've stated, I'm not dismissing it. But it's going to have to be a little bigger than what it is now.

Stay Awake

P.S. If you happen to be right I'll be the first one to apologize to you. However if you're wrong you have to understand this makes YOU a False Prophet.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Illumin Not I]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illumin Not I
Dude All joking aside, What I'm saying is:How can he be a false prophet and no one knows who he is!? Again I pose this question. His backing everyone knows about them Al Gore, Rupert Murdock, the U.N. but Raj Patel? Never heard of him. His policies. His policies? He's not saying anything we haven't heard before. I understand where you were going with the whole everyone doesn't have to know him thing. However to mislead people in the U.S. that's a very important thing. Unless you are saying he's going to mislead the world and "not " the U.S. How can you say the popularity isn't that big of a factor? Now even though I'm not convinced, for the reasons I've stated, I'm not dismissing it. But it's going to have to be a little bigger than what it is now.

Stay Awake

P.S. If you happen to be right I'll be the first one to apologize to you. However if you're wrong you have to understand this makes YOU a False Prophet.

That's the principle of the False Prophet, most of the people thinks he's the true prophet...

A False Prophet focus attention on himself, just as Maitreya/ Raj Patel whereas a true Prophet turns the people to God.

A False Prophets opposes the rules of God and create his own rules whereas the true Prophet only direct the people to God and his holly Books.

I know I am saying the Truth of God, Maitreya/Raj Patel is arounded by tons of lies whereas my message is a perfect truth from God. You'll see who was right, I hope it won't be too late for you.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod

I can't but laugh at this stuff. Raj Patel being the devil or something you silly people believe in?

Seriously.. delusional stupidity by religious nutjobs once more. You might acctually want to listen to what he has to say and think why many people hold him in high regards.

Hells awaits you, Guaranted.

At least the party will be alot better than in heaven judgin by what people like you deem "ungodly".

Don't worry, you'll be in Hell with all the demons that you seem to cherish... you'll all be gathered in Hell and you won't get any help neither from the people of Hell nor from anywhere.

But you won't escape God's punishement in this life too... prepare to suffer ennemy of God.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Perhaps I'm just confused here. Are you saying he's "A" False Prophet, or are you saying he's "THE" False Prophet? The big one. Because if it's the latter that's where my questions from before come from. If he's "A"..., then I don't see anything wrong with your claim. BTW just because I don't think he's Maitreya doesn't mean I'm going to go believing and fall in love with this dude. I believe once you have a certain understanding of how things in this world operate, religious or not, you don't fall for nonsense like that. That's why I said think about it. You're making a huge accusation. I know you trust in whatever deity you honor, but like I said if your wrong, that makes you a False Prophet. And I know in Bible dogma, that puts you next to the Antichrist. I'm trying to establish if this is your opinion or if you're saying you got this from your deity.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Perhaps I'm just confused here. Are you saying he's "A" False Prophet, or are you saying he's "THE" False Prophet? The big one. Because if it's the latter that's where my questions from before come from. If he's "A"..., then I don't see anything wrong with your claim. BTW just because I don't think he's Maitreya doesn't mean I'm going to go believing and fall in love with this dude. I believe once you have a certain understanding of how things in this world operate, religious or not, you don't fall for nonsense like that. That's why I said think about it. You're making a huge accusation. I know you trust in whatever deity you honor, but like I said if your wrong, that makes you a False Prophet. And I know in Bible dogma, that puts you next to the Antichrist. I'm trying to establish if this is your opinion or if you're saying you got this from your deity.

He's the Great Liar, The Antichrist, he has many names, he's Satan/Lucifer/Maitreya, call him whatever you want.

I believe in the same deity than you, the God of the Bible, the Torah and the Koran, the Sole God who rules the Universe. I am merely inviting the people to establish a true relationship with God insteand of being part of the deviated organized religions which have become sects. I know I am saying the Truth from God and no matter if you believe me or not, I am not responsible for the people.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

You'll never be able to defend yourself against the illusion of the Great Liar except if you are with God and God is your guide and protector and not yourself.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Raj has gained some weight since I first saw him on the Daily Show, and he's aged rather fast. He's a globalist shill who probably has or at least started out with good intentions but fell for it. Sightly charismatic, but hardly Maitreya or any kind of god.

[edit on 7/20/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I see this entire world as "The Big Lie" so listening to what some globalist Yo-Yo has to say doesn't really worry me. Especially if that Yo-Yo is backed by some of the most crooked men since king James. It's pretty simple, if your promoting peace in this world, and you're on mainstream television, and nobody has killed you. You ain't playing for the home team. I don't need god to figure that out. If Jesus/Issa or Muhammed came back I doubt he'd have a television spot on The Daily Show. So who's getting tricked by the "great liar" again? You have to realize just because people don't agree with you, that doesn't necessarily make them stupid. Also the world just isn't that black and white. If someone of importance from God came they wouldn't use MSM as an outlet. And even then I'd still be in question. Like I said:'think' God didn't give us those abilities just so he could tell us not to use them.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
Back on topic...

And play nice...

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Post On Topic – Please Review This Link.

Thanks...

No pb, I have a good will.

Thanks for the moderation

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

I see this entire world as "The Big Lie" so listening to what some globalist Yo-Yo has to say doesn't really worry me. Especially if that Yo-Yo is backed by some of the most crooked men since king James. It's pretty simple, if your promoting peace in this world, and you're on mainstream television, and nobody has killed you. You ain't playing for the home team. I don't need god to figure that out. If Jesus/Issa or Muhammed came back I doubt he'd have a television spot on The Daily Show. So who's getting tricked by the "great liar" again? You have to realize just because people don't agree with you, that doesn't necessarily make them stupid. Also the world just isn't that black and white. If someone of importance from God came they wouldn't use MSM as an outlet. And even then I'd still be in question. Like I said:'think' God didn't give us those abilities just so he could tell us not to use them.

I am not defending my own theory, I am just following the theory of God. I am not spreading my own Truth but the Truth of God and those who deny it are stupid people just because God says so about them. God says that those who unbelieve in his rules are the true stupid people, he even says that they are worse than animals.

How do you qualify someone who attacks you whereas you're helping him?

[edit on 20-7-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   

God owns the whole wolrd and God may use whatever he wants. This world and all what it contains belongs to God.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Koran S8:V22 - For the worst of beasts in the sight of Allah are the deaf and the dumb― those who understand not.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
The deaf and dumb are not always a product of their own doing. I've enjoyed our little chat, however this is starting to get a little too preachy for me. I respect what you're doing, but I must tell you, take it easy. I wish you guys who preach really took a second to think about the others that you're preaching to. Calling people stupid because they don't hear your word does more harm than good. Do you know what made Jesus (or the stories of Jesus anyway) so great. He didn't force people to abide by his word under pain of hell. He forgave and prayed that people's hearts soften. I feel you're very invigorated by your message. I admire your passion. But your method is pretty bad. Ease up, people are going to be people. That's all they can be. I feel a loving God understands that. If you don't understand that, how are you any different from the overzealous Christians. These aren't the Bible/Koran times where a prophet cries out in the square. People are going to have a subjective view. especially with everything being a lie,and I'm not the only one who knows this.

Stay Awake

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

The deaf and dumb are not always a product of their own doing. I've enjoyed our little chat, however this is starting to get a little too preachy for me. I respect what you're doing, but I must tell you, take it easy. I wish you guys who preach really took a second to think about the others that you're preaching to. Calling people stupid because they don't hear your word does more harm than good. Do you know what made Jesus (or the stories of Jesus anyway) so great. He didn't force people to abide by his word under pain of hell. He forgave and prayed that people's hearts soften. I feel you're very invigorated by your message. I admire your passion. But your method is pretty bad. Ease up, people are going to be people. That's all they can be. I feel a loving God understands that. If you don't understand that, how are you any different from the overzealous Christians. These aren't the Bible/Koran times where a prophet cries out in the square. People are going to have a subjective view. especially with everything being a lie,and I'm not the only one who knows this.

Stay Awake

My message from God may seem a bit hard but the Punishment of God is harder.

When you educate a child, you try all the methods to make him understand by himself and when you've explored all the methods without success, force and fear may be useful for the good of the child.

That's how God behaves with us, his threats are a mercy for us and are meant to make us comply with God and not to lead us away from him.

The Punishment of God is close and no one can stop it, people have no choice than obeying God otherwise they'll be among the great losers.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join