It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raj Patel steps forward as Maitreya

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mapsurfer_

Man you stole my thoughts. How can the OP talk like everything he believes is THE TRUTH, but anything in opposition is stupidity, ignorance,etc.

My magic is real. Yours is make believe?

Come on.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
i must say, OP~
you have done well at what youre doing. .

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Ahmose]

Originally posted by knowonder
okay i am really confused... i never even heard about this guy until just today... who is he?

Youve got the PC in front of you,
do the research, there's quite a bit of stuff.

Lol you have no sense of irony?

Raj Patel has denied in interviews that he is Maitreya and he is both amused and shocked by it if I recall correctly.

OP's post title is not only misleading but obviously lacks research at all. People like you who believe the same are promoting the same falsehood.

Deny ignorance kthxbai.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by postmeme]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

okay i am really confused... i never even heard about this guy until just today... who is he?

Just see the whole serie and you'll who he is

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mapsurfer_

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod

You americans are really ignorant, ...

Use your brain, do your own research and stop thinkin that by watching some youtube videos you'll become a genius. USE YOUR BRAIN.

Maybe you should take your own advise. You just stereotyped a hemisphere of people as being ignorant. I don't need youtube to recognize ignorance.

I heard Raj Patel say during an interview, he was NOT a Maitreya. I believe him.

Fine for you, so what are you doing here?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

i must say, OP~

Thanks, I am not used to have positive feedbacks, but only bonkers without brain who speak hatefully without knowledge.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robert Reynolds
From what I've seen of this man ie:- this thread, he seems to talk some sense, but it all seems blatantly obvious and could have been pushed through the MSM for years if they'd have been interested in doing so.

That's not because I expose them in my serie that it implies that things are obvious. This was not part of their original plan, just because God was never part of their plan which is a huge mistake. It's all thanks to God's guidance and inspiration that I've exposed them.

A entire world system compared to a stand alone warner, they are too proud and they think they are flawless, whereas they are all deceived by Satan and his demons.

God can use any of us to expose them and they'll never be able to stop the truth from ou God to blow on them.

So don't think that because my serie exposes them that they will change their plan, my serie has hardly been watched by some thousands persons, which is nothing compared to the 6.5 billion of people over the world. As there is always an opponent to anything, they want to pass me for the classic bonker who accuse anyone of being the Antichrist, so I don't thin that I'll change their plan. The problem today is not to say the truth and to expose this evil conspiracy but that there are billions of patsies over the world, sheep, people without brain, and even if I bring undeniable proofs to them, these people won't see it. That's Anton's blindness, even Raj Patel, alias Satan mocke them by using this comparison to describe the people of this society.

Anyway, I've showed the people who really are concerned by finding the whole truth of our life, the reason of our life, where to find it: within yourself by evoking God in your head and by obeying God's last revelation: The Koran.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
This man has great honor and conviction to his case. I know this. Even though I am a christian, I still call this man my brother in all for what is just in a unjust world. I truly believe what he saids has some merit. I myself have been looking in the case as Obama as the AC. (I voted him btw). I'm a dem. But I believe what he has to say and will be calling a closer look on this Raj guy. If I look at him I know that others wll too

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
This man has great honor and conviction to his case. I know this. Even though I am a christian, I still call this man my brother in all for what is just in a unjust world. I truly believe what he saids has some merit. I myself have been looking in the case as Obama as the AC. (I voted him btw). I'm a dem. But I believe what he has to say and will be calling a closer look on this Raj guy. If I look at him I know that others wll too

Thanks for your respect, I respect you for this.

By the way, I've never accused someone of being the Antichrist in the past, I've never really do search about the Antichrist and I am not saying that Raj Patel is the Antichrist.

Raj Patel is Maitreya, alias Satan, a Jinn. He's the head of the demons among the human beings and the jinns. My information is based on the reality of our world, the Koran and God's guidance. And GOD IS THE TRUTH.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by postmeme

i must say, OP~

Youve got the PC in front of you,
do the research, there's quite a bit of stuff.

Lol you have no sense of irony?

Raj Patel has denied in interviews that he is Maitreya and he is both amused and shocked by it if I recall correctly.

OP's post title is not only misleading but obviously lacks research at all. People like you who believe the same are promoting the same falsehood.

Deny ignorance kthxbai.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by postmeme]

I dont believe anything.

but just because someone denies something..
means it is the truth?
and you talk about denying ignorance? lol

I didnt even give my views, so what are you going on about?
I said the OP was doing a good job at "what he was doing".

But for the record..
I think allot of what patal has to say is great stuff that makes allot of sense.
I also think it is beyond ignorant to just accept what people say, simply because they say it.

Deny what? lol

I honestly dont have a view on this either way, if he is as he appears to be,
a good human being.. cool! (though he does feel shady sometimes, you know it)
if not.. cool!
itll work out as it should.

doesnt make a difference to me man.
The Universe knows what its doing,
Im just along to share time with the rest of it.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

i must say, OP~

Thanks, I am not used to have positive feedbacks, but only bonkers without brain who speak hatefully without knowledge.

lol, no worries mate.
you have done far more research than the ones saying
" Raj said it, i believe him!" lol
and dismissing all the "crazy $%^*" simply because it is "out there".

well,
I dont disbelieve him..
but i dont blindly accept what he says either.
I also dont think this whole thing impossible
or even unlikely..
knowing the way this world really works. lol

Blessings, keep bein'you.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I find it oddly humorous how, towards the end of the video, it accuses this man of using hypnotism, yet the video itself is using stylized cutaways to articles to the tune of an ominous musical backdrop.

And the fact that he jokingly plays along with the theoretical concept of himself becoming "president of the world", and responds by saying that he would abolish such a position of power over people, pretty much settles any argument over whether this man could be the 'antichrist'.

Seriously, if we're going to view this potential problem then we need to also understand it within it's own religious context. So, until a man appears, boasting and performing god like powers and makes a certain mark (which is up to interpretation as to what that really is) mandatory for economic trade... we're wasting our time.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by MadcapAeroplane]

[edit on 8-6-2010 by MadcapAeroplane]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

Your arguments have one fatal flaw. They require the beleive in an anti-christ, or a muslim equivilant, which in turn requires the belief in christianity or islam. Both those religions are most definatly false and have caused more suffering and death then any other institutions on earth.

Another thing that completely puts off my opinion of your post, is that you are trying to convince people to be sheep and "Have a simple and discrete life above the law and above the law of God and you'll be safe. " This is just plain silly.

You are spreading the common indoctrination of the abrahamic religions using someone to point your finger at, in order to spread your view. This is not the first time christians and muslims have done this, and it probably wont be the last.

I do not beleive in Maitreya any more then I beleive in Islam or the Catholic Church.
I will also not be a sheep.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by fedeykin]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by fedeykin
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

Your arguments have one fatal flaw. They require the beleive in an anti-christ, or a muslim equivilant, which in turn requires the belief in christianity or islam. Both those religions are most definatly false and have caused more suffering and death then any other institutions on earth.

Another thing that completely puts off my opinion of your post, is that you are trying to convince people to be sheep and "Have a simple and discrete life above the law and above the law of God and you'll be safe. " This is just plain silly.

You are spreading the common indoctrination of the abrahamic religions using someone to point your finger at, in order to spread your view. This is not the first time christians and muslims have done this, and it probably wont be the last.

I do not beleive in Maitreya any more then I beleive in Islam or the Catholic Church.
I will also not be a sheep.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by fedeykin]

Do you understand what I write?

I've repeated so many times that Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism... ism are sects. They have nothing to do with God. They use God to rule their own business and for private interests. These people obey human texts and they obey human religious leaders. Most of them hide their true nature behind religion and take part of these sects just to present a good appearance of themselves whereas they are as evil as any other human. I agree these false religions have only brought intolerance, hypocrisy, hatred, injustice and wars.

What I am speaking about has nothing to do with that.

I am speaking about an intimate relationship with God without being part of any group, without any specific uniform, without any watchdog, any teacher, any master other than God. God can inspire us just as the Devil inspires the lost people. God can teach us directly anything we need.

God has sent through his Messenger Muhammad his last revelation: The Koran. This book has remained totaly protected against any distortion and it contains all what we need to know to behave as God commands us. It's important we obey God for our own sake because if we disobey we harm ourselves and we harm the other people around us, so God is not a dictator, he wants our good but he lets us our freewill, so we have to obey him by our own will and not by mere tradition as most of the religious people do.

We may think that Koran = Islam, I ensure you that's not the case, the Muslims are obeying the Hadiths, which are supposed to be the Prophet Muhammad's teachings, whereas there are nothing than flawed human texts. These hadiths are most of the time opposed to what the Koran teachs, and bring fabrications into the religion. God has sent Muhammad to bring us the Koran, that way, we can obey it until the Judgement Day, and these people put it in their back, so that's normal that the muslimas are lost people and are most of the time evil.

What I've said about islam is valid for the other sects.

God is One, he has sent us One Book, the Koran, and we have One Master, God the Almighty. What's the problem with that?

I invite anyone to read the Koran by himself, there are plenty of Korans online, just read the core text and don't read the annotations which are not part of the Koran but are (falsy) additions put by the religious experts . Read the core text and you won't find any mistake, discrepancy or injustice within it, but only well guidance, truth and wisdom.

I hope you do now at least the difference between the religion I am speaking about and all these sects that I condemn just like you.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I think this thread should be put into the hoax category, primarily because the title is so misleading. Raj has NOT 'stepped forward" in any sense of the term. I, for one, really dislike the tendency for ats posters to mislead this way. It's one thing to claim that he is this or that...no problem there....but to claim he has stepped forward...when he clearly has not, that' just dishonest. Does your righteous and just GOD condone your lying?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by joechip
I think this thread should be put into the hoax category, primarily because the title is so misleading. Raj has NOT 'stepped forward" in any sense of the term. I, for one, really dislike the tendency for ats posters to mislead this way. It's one thing to claim that he is this or that...no problem there....but to claim he has stepped forward...when he clearly has not, that' just dishonest. Does your righteous and just GOD condone your lying?

Are you just stupid or are you trying to be stupidiest than you are?

If Raj Patel had really declared being Maitreya, you'd have heard about it worlwide, that's called the Declaration Day. So please, stop being ridiculous!!!!!!

But, I didn't lie, Raj Patel has stepped forwards towards Maitreya. Raj Patel is now seen by the mainstream media as a savior, a world savior, so with a bit more promotion and advertisment, he'll soon be able to declare himself as Maitreya.

Most of the people on this forum and in the US are really thick, they don't understand, they don't listen, they don't use their brain, they are just willing to give hatred and violence, this is what happens with the unfair people.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Do you understand what I write?

God has sent through his Messenger Muhammad his last revelation: The Koran. This book has remained totaly protected against any distortion and it contains all what we need to know to behave as God commands us. It's important we obey God for our own sake because if we disobey we harm ourselves and we harm the other people around us, so God is not a dictator, he wants our good but he lets us our freewill, so we have to obey him by our own will and not by mere tradition as most of the religious people do.

We may think that Koran = Islam, I ensure you that's not the case, the Muslims are obeying the Hadiths, which are supposed to be the Prophet Muhammad's teachings, whereas there are nothing than flawed human texts. These hadiths are most of the time opposed to what the Koran teachs, and bring fabrications into the religion. God has sent Muhammad to bring us the Koran, that way, we can obey it until the Judgement Day, and these people put it in their back, so that's normal that the muslimas are lost people and are most of the time evil.

What I've said about islam is valid for the other sects.

God is One, he has sent us One Book, the Koran, and we have One Master, God the Almighty. What's the problem with that?

I invite anyone to read the Koran by himself, there are plenty of Korans online, just read the core text and don't read the annotations which are not part of the Koran but are (falsy) additions put by the religious experts . Read the core text and you won't find any mistake, discrepancy or injustice within it, but only well guidance, truth and wisdom.

I hope you do now at least the difference between the religion I am speaking about and all these sects that I condemn just like you.

I wont beleive anything a person wrote on good faith. If god wants me to beleive in the Koran, he will have to speak to me in the way you claim he spoke to Mohammed.

I also have read the Koran, and do not find it very appealing to be honest.

To say it once again, humans have no authority over the divine. Anything a human writes or says about spiritual issues is automatically suspect.

Divine truth can only come from divinity. If god is capable of speaking to people directly, like Mohammed claims he did, then he can speak to me directly aswell, and tell me what I should be doing.
In case that fails, and so far it has, I must rely on my wisdom, experiance, knowledge and training to survive.

Also... "Surrender to the Master of the Universe and Obey his Holly Koran, A Great award awaits the submitted ones whereas a Great Punishment awaits the rejectors."

To claim that an almighty god, who is master of the universe, has the need to punish someone who rejected the work of a lowly human is a very bold claim.
Anyone can write anything and make the same claims about their work as Mohammed did.

Plus, if he cared THAT much, he would make it known that he cares in a much more direct way.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by fedeykin]

[edit on 9-6-2010 by fedeykin]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by fedeykin
I wont beleive anything a person wrote on good faith. If god wants me to beleive in the Koran, he will have to speak to me in the way you claim he spoke to Mohammed.

I also have read the Koran, and do not find it very appealing to be honest.

To say it once again, humans have no authority over the divine. Anything a human writes or says about spiritual issues is automatically suspect.

Divine truth can only come from divinity. If god is capable of speaking to people directly, like Mohammed claims he did, then he can speak to me directly aswell, and tell me what I should be doing.
In case that fails, and so far it has, I must rely on my wisdom, experiance, knowledge and training to survive.

Also... "Surrender to the Master of the Universe and Obey his Holly Koran, A Great award awaits the submitted ones whereas a Great Punishment awaits the rejectors."

To claim that an almighty god, who is master of the universe, has the need to punish someone who rejected the work of a lowly human is a very bold claim.
Anyone can write anything and make the same claims about their work as Mohammed did.

Plus, if he cared THAT much, he would make it known that he cares in a much more direct way.

It's really fun to see that nowadays the people act like Gods. Who are you to demand anything?

God does not speak to the people like that. He may inspire you, show you signs, but that's not a show, he has nothing to proove to you.

You've read the Koran and you haven't enjoy it, it means that your heart is corrupted because the Koran is flawless, just like God.

God says he put a veil on the bad people's brain to make them only see bad things in the Koran.

If you are lost and that you're a fair person, God will guide you, but if you are lost and moreover you're unfair, then God will lost you, God will put you into a deep illusion, making you think that your life is great whereas you're a total looser.

You reject God, you reject the Koran, I'll testify before God during the Judgement Day against you and you'll burn in hell forever (unless you repent before your death).

[edit on 9-6-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Now the press don't hesitate anymore to openly speak about Raj Patel as the savior of the World, the man of change, and their articles are more and more explicit about that.

This is an old story buddy. Raj is not the Maitreya. Have you just got your school holidays?

Please just do me one favour and show me where the press are calling this guy the saviour of the world????

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join