It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP Oil spill - Feeds and Explanation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
"Paul Noel explains the nature of this catastrophe in a most fascinating way. I appreciate his no politics approach. " monkeyfister.blogspot.com...

Video looks at:-

Loop Eddy
Coral Reef
Hurricane season
Alternative Energy Sources
Gulf Stream

05 June 2010 — How bad is the Gulf oil spill? Bad...and that's the good news. Visit my website at www.osborneink.com...

Excellent website to monitor all ROV feeds. I recommend the first link is bookmarked on Firefox or which ever web browser you are using.

reality check feeds

Windows Media Player Feeds

Thanks to Monkey.fister blog for the awesome updates. monkey.fister

BP have stated that the new top hat method is working and they have started to cap the oil leak. Looking at the feeds it feels like they are not exactly being truthful with the figures as the images dont seem to lie.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by StealthKix]

[edit on 6-6-2010 by StealthKix]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Thanks so much for this great thread and the excellent information and video.

Down here, everything we have is somehow connected to the Coast. It's hard to imagine how it could be not to make it to the beach, for some indeterminate time, maybe ever, for some of us...

Realizing how the ecosystems all work together here makes this a sad and depressing time indeed.

It really is good to know the rest of the country mourns with us, rages with us, or just opposes this whole catastrophe and supports recovery in the gloomy days ahead.

Thanks, OP, and for all the great threads, comments, and concern, all of ATS.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Copperflower]

join