It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel faces child-abuse claims

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

An international children's rights charity has said it has evidence that Palestinian children held in Israeli custody have been subjected to sexual abuse in an effort to extract confessions from them.

The Geneva-based Defence for Children International (DCI) has collected 100 sworn affadavits from Palestinian children who said they were mistreated by their Israeli captors.

Fourteen of the statements say they were sexually abused or threatened with sexual assault to pressure them into confessions.

This one is going to the UN also, but as we all know the magic word will be used and the crimes of Israel will be forgiven and forgotten:

Magic-Word: "Anti-Semite"

If it doesn't work say it twice: "Anti-Semite", "Anti-Semite".

In result of saying the magic word twice, America will appear out of no where and VETO!!!!!

DCI officials say that when they complain to the Israeli military about the treatment of the children, their allegations are dismissed as untrue.

Now the organisation has submitted its evidence to the United Nations Special Rapporteur on Torture to try and increase pressure on Israel to stamp out the alleged abuse.

Full Article AND Video

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I guess people are just too sickened by Israel's constant human rights abuses the can't comment anymore.

The notion that the IDF would sexually abuse children is no longer even surprising.

And may I add, just to mollify the real anti-semites (the Muslim-hating Zionists,)
- why aren't you looking at what's happening in Darfur,
- them muzzies all deserve worse than that, they're treated too well,
- I'll believe it when it's printed in JPost, and
- ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-SEMITISM!!!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
The current media situation of Israel is getting pretty sad ! This is amazing, they have been doing # in Palestine for so many years without anybody giving a damn, and now all of a sudden it becomes the scapegoat of the world. This damn funny. Who's next ?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

Most people had given up, because they saw America stopping any punishment thrown towards Israel, even condemnations are VETOED!!

That hopelessness finally cracked when Turkey jumped in the equation, people see a sense of hope now..

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleSecret

It's all quite sickening, isn't it?

I've got my own theory about why the Israel tail is so successful in wagging the America dog, but they'd be a bit off topic here ... not to say way out.

As for why the Israelis behave this way, they claim to be the chosen ones of god, and if you look at the old testament with an open mind, you can see only the evilest demon would give the orders that supposedly came from god.

Perhaps something evil infected the leaders, and is seeping down through much of the community.

Listening to pro Zionist posters, eg. one here was saying the family of the boy who stood up to the tanks in Tianamon square should be made to clean the tank treads and pay for the clean-up, and there's been a massive effort put into ridiculing Rachel Corrie, you can see a lot of people are rejoicing in evil and the freedom to be part of a hate-state.

They accuse us of hatred here, when what they're really upset about is not being able to make threads like that Rachel Corrie one.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
In before someone from JIDF says these kids are lying and this is anti-semite propaganda.

Some of this stuff I read in this article I had no idea about.

They arrest kids for throwing stones, then try them in military courts, and then they try to pass them off as terrorists!

And of course something like this is going to happen. I'm sure it has been and has happened a lot. That's unfortunately what happens when institutional oppression reigns. Sick.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
To sexually abuse anyone, children or not is plain sickening.

Israel is one of many rogue states on this plant make no mistake. Yet we people who 'dare' to criticise Israel in any way, are labelled as Anti-Semite or Jew haters. This is completely unacceptable behaviour; it amounts to nothing short of slander.

I and the vast majority of people in recent days criticising Israeli actions DO NOT solely criticise Israel. Sexual abuse of prisoners whether they are in Israel, North Korea or on the Moon will be met with the same equal contempt on my part.

The Israeli government and principles, so many of you religiously defend, is a far cry from anything resembling civilised or liberal. Israel must be judged on its actions in the same way in which we would judge any other nation complicit in such heinous acts of brutality. This is all we ask for.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by DomhainGràdh]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Well at least they don't harvest organs. Oh wait, they do.

Haitians

Palestinians

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
If someone criticizes Israel..it's Anti-Semetic... But I don't hear anyone who criticizes North Korea as being "Anti-Asian"...

Israel needs to stop using that boring, overused excuse and admit that yeah, some of the things they do are just WRONG and nothing to do with their race or religion.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedarklingthrush
In before someone from JIDF says these kids are lying and this is anti-semite propaganda.

Some of this stuff I read in this article I had no idea about.

They arrest kids for throwing stones, then try them in military courts, and then they try to pass them off as terrorists!

And of course something like this is going to happen. I'm sure it has been and has happened a lot. That's unfortunately what happens when institutional oppression reigns. Sick.

The you would expect the ignorant to come and call this Israeli self defense..

It pisses me off when they call the oppressed who are fighting be terrorists.

Why shouldn't it piss me off, you leave people hungry, you restrict their movement, you continue occupying their land, and continue expanding Jewish settlement in to their lands then expect no resistance, or no fighting, or expect them to bow down to you because you have alot of "made in America" weapons.

Deny Ignorance..

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

The news is a lie and Nazi propaganda. Next you will say we cannot even practise our Jewish custom of Metzitzah because that is pedophile!! Who are you to tell us what to do or not, God chose us as his image.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jehovah_Yahweh

The news is a lie and Nazi propaganda. Next you will say we cannot even practise our Jewish custom of Metzitzah because that is pedophile!! Who are you to tell us what to do or not, God chose us as his image.

Another one, good grief.

Originally posted by twitchy
Don't fall for these kinds of posts guys, any mouse can smell cheese but only the smartest of them smell the springs and wires.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jehovah_Yahweh

Well the world will leave you alone when you leave the Palestinians alone.

The world will completely leave you along, they won't even talk to you, you can do what ever you like with yourself.

I'm one of the type of guys who will not stand around and watch the weak get pushed around.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Jehovah_Yahweh

you are only damaging the name of God by mentioning Him.... and it's a certainty that "your god" is different from the God of most of us , and that's not our fault , but yours because of your wicked interpretation of Him

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I am asking, because I really want to know - how is God's chosen people Israel?

Would God kill aid workers? Well, maybe, but Jesus would not.

Would God be warlike? Well, maybe, but Jesus would not.

So my huge question here is - if God is the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost - how do you work this out? How can Jesus be part of God, when Jesus is gentle and kind and God is punishing and vengeful?

The Bible is full of killing and hating and being horrible and it is also about not doing all those things - so it is WRONG. Because how can you do both?

And Jesus is all about kindness, love and caring.

So, I would like warlike nations and people to go to God, and loving peaceful people to go to Jesus....but they are the same?

It just goes to show that what we all believe in is wrong.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

God chose Israel because in the bible the only predominant nation, sorry "nation" is not the best word as they were landless , the predominant people talked about were the jews

Of course there are little references to other people but none very signifiant

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by charlie_the_loafer

If God chose Israel, they were (are) a warlike people following his teachings.

But who has Jesus chosen?

The peaceful, the loving and the kind.

And yet God and Jesus are one, with the holy ghost - who or what is the holy ghost?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Speaking only on bible terms , back then they weren't a " warlike people"

God chose them in a moment when most of them were slaves for egyptians

And they were peaceful people ,. And they kept on being peaceful until after the the reign of David . After that the kingdom split and many of he leaders were oppressive on their own people . After that , they disappeared from history ... wondering the world , it's maybe then that they became so aggressive

But the bible has many flaws , in my own opinion

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Palestinian kids are being sexually abused and you are worried about who Jesus chose?

The abuse are done by humans, not by any GOD!!

Don't forget to add that in your discussion.

People at the end of the day made those decisions.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I have a major problem believing in a God that is not only discriminatory but racially biased. I was under the impression we were all his children.

Going by the above he/she must therefore be a hypocrite judging by the Ten Commandments he would have us live by. That would lead me to ask myself, is this really a God I want to follow? The answer would be, no.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join