It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regime Change: Israel... A Must.......

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

As an israel civilian, i couldn't agree more.. Our regime forgot what its purpose and the reason the majority chose him. I feel sorry for jews who forgot their brothers in israel. (i'm not angry because i see the intermational hypocracy against our impotant goverment). My english is not the best, but if anyone want to ask any question, you welcome..

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SurefireII

EX IDF AND British Army btw..... Know a bit more than you... prove it please~

..... I dont have to prove ANYTHING to you...... I have pics, citations, medals, but I aint showing you nothing...
... I have scars too as do my kids... WAnna see them too?....

Go take your face for a crap...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by assasinforfather

That quote has been going around in my head for months

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

how did you get from being in the IDF to being in england, and then joining the army.

how did you become a british citizen?

also Dont mean to go too far, but have you ever been contacted by the IDF about being in the British Army. them asking questions? asking you to do anything while in britian?

[edit on 4-6-2010 by MR BOB]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
It breaks my heart to post this, as have the last few days where the very country I have defended time and time again... But the Israeli government is clearly insane... I have seen the BS they have been putting in the media, and have been sickened by their defense of the indefensable... An act of piracy in international waters.... The allowing of kids to go without the essentials for life... The imprisonment of thousands without trial behind a wall, denied even building matirials to rebuild after incursions... Israel is mad, delusional and has no moral high ground....

Something needs to change in Israel... The leaders are nothing but mass murderers and psycopaths without human emotions or any sense of righteousness that true Jews live by... They think they can justify anything they like, and the statement that blew my mind the most from a spokeperson was "It will all blow over in a few days"..... DELUSIONAL to the extreme!!!

It wont......

True Jews need to stand up... Stop feeding this vile and corrupt regime... Because it is thanks to their action that we are villified the world over... Israel.... The IDEA of Israel DOES NOT exist in this form... The real Israel is a shining light in the world, that has kept Gods word, has suffered greatly, and has kept the oracles of God for ALL for thousands of year despite many trials... This today is NOT Israel... It is not even close... Since when did we become more Nazi than the Nazi's??.. When did we become the prison camp guards and the executioners???

This must stop!

For the sake of all Jews past and present... It must stop.... We must rid ourselves of the filth in our midst that dishonours us all.. Lest our light goes out... And these thugs bring the whole world into darkeness....

Ok, change the government (what citizens doesn't want to change it's government by the way), make a peace agreement tomorrow, open Gaza and...

see how long it will take that muslims will turn the whole thing around.
O and remember, they don't care one little bit about 'ethics' in general when it comes to 'non-believers'!!!
They will not care about what the world thinks, as long as the muslim world is ok with their actions they don't give a f...k
And then just even try to send over ahum 'humanitarian aid'. Let us see how long it will take before they chop all your heads off. And it will not end with a few, but with all 700!

You know what the world would say after a few years? ey?

'wir haben es nicht gewussen'...................................................................

Take that in consideration before you turn on yourself. That is... if you really are an Israeli.
Yeah, throw away your identity and maybe even become a muslim yourself right.

(whisper whisper) join us join us join us join (shouting shouting) or die

[edit on 4/6/10 by Eyeris]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

I was born in England and joined the Brtish Army at 16, I left after a long time, then moved to Israel where you HAVE to become IDF for citizenship... That is all the info I am giving....

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Eyeris

"What citizens do not want to change their government?" what a nonchalant thing to say!! Is your government purposfully holding a WHOLE people hostage, denying them basic things? Is you government killing people in hotels abroad using foriegn passports? Is your government boarding ships on international waters and killing them? Is every action on your government passed on to people abroad who will be beaten and possibly killed for their actions even though they were born in the same country?? bIs your government breaking international law everyday then holding themselves up as models of virtue??

Think about it...

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Yissachar1]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

ok thanks for answering.

what is the other info, that you dont want to share?

were you asked to do something?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

A typical response from a non-truther...Hey look, I can make up stories too,

Im a Navy Seal, Team 7, I hold the silver and bronze star, Navy Cross, CMH..gee, what else can I make up?

You gave yourself away by getting way to defensive from a simple question ya douche bag! I didnt ask for medals or scars..I would expect someone, anyone to realize that there are many ways to substantiate ones claims..you however, failed the test miserably!
You need to take a dive you F&%$ing troll!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurefireII

A typical response from a non-truther...Hey look, I can make up stories too,

Im a Navy Seal, Team 7, I hold the silver and bronze star, Navy Cross, CMH..gee, what else can I make up?

You gave yourself away by getting way to defensive from a simple question ya douche bag! I didnt ask for medals or scars..I would expect someone, anyone to realize that there are many ways to substantiate ones claims..you however, failed the test miserably!
You need to take a dive you F&%$ing troll!

Wow. Just... wow.

I can tell right off you're not even new to this game, you ain't even got a clue how to play. First, you throw down a set of bona-fides like that, I'm gonna laugh. Maybe not real loud, so as not to hurt your little feelings, but I'll laugh all the same. Why? Because if you really had all that, you'd already KNOW you had no need to prove yourself to ANYBODY, much less an internet troll. Further, had you such credentials, your reaction would have been entirely different.

You wanna get personal about a man's record? Just how many men did YOU kill in the war, daddy?

Kids these days! Think it's all glory and honor, and ain't got a clue about the blood, and the mud and the dead, stinking bodies to be collected up. If that's something YOU would like to recall and brag about, you ain't anybody I'd want to know anyhow.

I'm dismayed by Yssachar1's recent reversal, and I disagree with it completely, but that's a matter of his own conscience, and it's a brave thing to admit you think you've had it wrong. Whether you really did or not is immaterial to that discussion. I'll be damned if I'll just stand by and watch the kinda mess you just spewed without a peep.

He ain't got a DAMN thing to prove to you!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SurefireII

you wont last long here with that attitude. a few posts like that and you will be banned for good.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join