It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can somebody give me insight into my dream and its meaning

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Hi i've always had dreams that seem very real! It frightens me sometime.

The dream i had last night worried me a little.

In my dream i can remember being in awful pain in my stomach, i go to a doctor who tells me that i am 8 months pregnant!!! I say this is impossible as i have been sterilized and im not even showing!! I even look in a mirror and there is no bump!

Then my dream switches to me being in awful pain and i can feel something hard in my stomach moving about, i can see my stomach moving. Its so painful that i curl up into a ball and hold my stomach.

Then i awake from my dream in the same position still holding my stomach!!

Dose this dream have meaning? I am worried as i have had dreams that have come true before, premanitions if you like! (sorry about the spelling)

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
To me, it says that you are anxious about the subject matter (pregnancy) and have had a recent experience that corrolated towards it.

What happened (don't have to post it here) to cause you to think of this?

Dreams really are an amalgam of recent experience being associated with long term memory so your recent experience associated with something that happened a while ago or a pre-existing set of experiences that has cultivated this anxiety.

Hope that helped even just a bit...

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

boo, if you do a little research, you find that there have been people who never looked pregnant and ended up finding out by getting a check-up or going into labor.

ON that note, it's possible that your brain is trying to tell you that you are pregnant.

On another note, it's possible that you are having an empathic dream of "mother earth". It is said that the end of days are like a woman going into labor.

For example, you don't see that you are pregnant in the mirror.. but how many of us believe that the end times are real? We feel all the effects, but we still don't recognize the possibility.

Enjoy.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
this is the type of dream brought on by the physical body. I'd bet it was nighttime digestion related. Chances are also that you have recently made or will be making changes to your diet in some way.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Thank you for your replies they are all very interesting.

I have two children already, and i have been sterilized through my own choise.

I like the reply about mother earth as i have had alot of dreams about natural disasters, but i mostly put this down to coming on here and looking things up on the net
so its in my mind when i go to sleep.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by boo1981

Thank you for your replies they are all very interesting.

I have two children already, and i have been sterilized through my own choise.

I like the reply about mother earth as i have had alot of dreams about natural disasters, but i mostly put this down to coming on here and looking things up on the net
so its in my mind when i go to sleep.

That is possible.

But long before I was old enough to know what a natural disaster was, and since, I have had HUMONGOUS dreams.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Hey Boo! I am not making any claims here, but sometimes I wonder if dreams are a peek into our "other" parallel lives in other dimensions as some have suggested here. I have had dreams where I was married and had 2 children, I was very happy/proud and when I awoke, I remember their faces as plain as day, and I wondered,"where did these specific images come from?" They were not of anyone I knew or had met, so how can it be so crystal clear and definitive? I have never been married or had children.
I agree with Memory Shocks analysis too, but I wonder if it could be more. Sorry to hear of your pain, and I hope something positive comes of this.
Peace

[edit on 28-5-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreampsi
this is the type of dream brought on by the physical body. I'd bet it was nighttime digestion related. Chances are also that you have recently made or will be making changes to your diet in some way.

What dreampsi said. I've had this happen a few times. I dream that I'm in pain for some reason, like I get stabbed in the gut or something. Then I wake up and my gut hurts because of the large quantity of alfredo sauce I had for dinner.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
mother earth ?? whaaaa.

anyway, I always tell this to people who post their dreams online, ... dreams are extremely personal, and only you can decipher their meaning if they even have meaning at all !!.

It could have been a fear of getting pregnant popping up, ... you could of had serious gas in your sleep, and your brain integrated that sensation into a dream, it could have been just random firings of a tired mind. If you don't know what it means .....

How are we supposed to ???

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Originally posted by dreampsi

What dreampsi said. I've had this happen a few times. I dream that I'm in pain for some reason, like I get stabbed in the gut or something. Then I wake up and my gut hurts because of the large quantity of alfredo sauce I had for dinner.

When i awoke from my dream i was not in any pain, just laying in the same way i was in my dream

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
For the dream (in my opinion) to mean anything more than a fear, however unfounded, of pregnancy, or of some new major responsibility that you may have to take on involuntarily, would require more detail.
If you can remember more details it might be helpful.
Hope that helps.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

mother earth ?? whaaaa.

anyway, I always tell this to people who post their dreams online, ... dreams are extremely personal, and only you can decipher their meaning if they even have meaning at all !!.

It could have been a fear of getting pregnant popping up, ... you could of had serious gas in your sleep, and your brain integrated that sensation into a dream, it could have been just random firings of a tired mind. If you don't know what it means .....

How are we supposed to ???

Well i came on here just to see if my dream had any meaning. I said before that i have had dreams that have come true! I mean this is a dreams and predictions forum isnt it???

if no body knows then fine, but there is no harm in asking is there?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
For the dream (in my opinion) to mean anything more than a fear, however unfounded, of pregnancy, or of some new major responsibility that you may have to take on involuntarily, would require more detail.
If you can remember more details it might be helpful.
Hope that helps.

All i can remember is having something moving in my stomach and seeing it moving, kind of like when i was pregnant with my first and i could see my stomach moving.

I can also remember looking at myself in a mirror and seeing a flat stomach, but the one thing that really got me was the pain i felt in my dream.

when i woke i did not have any pain, i was holding my stomach when i woke.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

That sounds like apprehension. Just like you can get a stomach ache by worrying, your subconscious can translate apprehension into a message that you can relate to through experience.
Just a guess, but there may be some big responsibility coming your way that you didn't really sign on for, or you did and it is just proving to be much more than you thought.
Like I said, just a shot "in the dark"...

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
PAY CLOSE ATTENTION when you have a dream re. your body. Your physiology communicates with you that way, to alert you to something important. Just the other night, I was dreaming vividly, that I was eating one of those hoagie-type sanwiches, and it had a lot of hot hallepinios peppers in it. I could visceraly taste this food, and felt the burning of the peppers. I woke up and sat up, and thee most ---burning--- heartburn that I think I ever had, was coming up. Years back, I was dreaming that I had breast cancer. I woke up and turned on my radio, to a favorite female talk-radio show host, that I listened to daily. That morning, the first thing I heard from her, was her FYI to the listeners, that her doc told her she had a malignancy in her breast. (She subsequently underwent the required treatments, and is still around, and apparently, okay.)

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

Dreaming about pregnancy / being pregnant in general means that a certain aspect of your 'inner' personality (or Life) is growing / changing.

The pain that goes with it points out that this devellopment of your Inner Self doesn't just go by. It comes with hurt of some sort, like sorrow.

Holding your belly when you wake up suggests that the Change at hand is the most painful on the Emotional level.

Belly / bellybutton chakra ==> Centre of our Emotions / Feelings

Namaste!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melyanna Tengwesta
reply to post by boo1981

Dreaming about pregnancy / being pregnant in general means that a certain aspect of your 'inner' personality (or Life) is growing / changing.

The pain that goes with it points out that this devellopment of your Inner Self doesn't just go by. It comes with hurt of some sort, like sorrow.

Holding your belly when you wake up suggests that the Change at hand is the most painful on the Emotional level.

Belly / bellybutton chakra ==> Centre of our Emotions / Feelings

Namaste!

Now thats the kind of reply i was looking for. Thank you. There is alot of uncertanty in my life and i do need or want to make a great change to my life, but its not just my life i will be changing.

Hope that makes sence??

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

To be looking for a reply which you -want- to hear tells people that were you simply looking for validation.

But I saw the post that you liked and I'm letting you know that just because you want to hear something, it doesn't make it true.

I suggest you don't end your search here.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
You might actually be pregnant and carrying an alien fetus. The aliens who abducted you could have easily reversed your tubal ligation.

How many of you knew it was only a matter of time before someone responded like this?

[edit on 5/28/2010 by yuefo]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by boo1981

Now thats the kind of reply i was looking for. Thank you. There is alot of uncertanty in my life and i do need or want to make a great change to my life, but its not just my life i will be changing.

Hope that makes sence??

Hi boo1981,

To me it makes a lot of sense!

Life events / changes always have effects on more then 1 person. It’s like ‘little balls of energy’ (like stones trown in the water) that make ripples in the Infinite Universes, getting wider and wider ….. thus having an effect on a growing and bigger 'space' (part) of the Oneness.

You are about to make a Life Change that will affect you children en other ppl you love.

The ‘fear’ from feeling responsible towards them for taking a life changing decision that WILL without doubt has an effect on them, is giving you the sorrow / pain, I believe.

Even having kids or being married…. This IS YOUR LIFE! It’s your choice!

Seek the silence in your Self, listen to your heart and ACT.

As long as you stay indecisive this dream will keep coming back.

Be Wise, be Strong! Nothing ever is CERTAIN in life

Namaste!

[edit on 5/29/2010 by Melyanna Tengwesta]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join