It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Hussein Obama - First Ever!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
The President of the United States is responsible for a lot of things but is he also expected to furnish rooms he presents speeches in? I could be wrong but I don't think so.

And until someone can prove he said something to the effect of, "Please remove all American flags from this room." I have a hard time believing it was intentional. And that's assuming there wasn't a flag.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by XyZeR
[sarcasm]No flag , how dare he....more proof he's a islamofascismosocialcommieterrorist lover/sarcasm]

Seriously, this is just silly..... a non issue. It's just a piece of cloth...

Edit: impeachable offense ? LMAO....

[edit on 28-5-2010 by XyZeR]

The powers that be are welcome to delete this post or ban me for saying what I'm about to say, but HOW DARE YOU!!!!!

It's the symbol of American sovereignty , and something that many americans have died for.

Just a piece of cloth, I think not!!!

Where in Europe are you from? So we can insult your nation!

[edit on 30-5-2010 by mark-in-dallas]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
The people who are defending Obama on this thread would probably still defend him if a red flag with a hammer and sickle were behind him at press conferences.

Would you say "Oh, it's just a piece of cloth, it doesn't mean anything."

Really? Do you see the point yet? It DOES mean something. And the fact that it is MISSING means something as well, so it IS A BIG DEAL. It is intentional, it is a carefully crafted image that has a purpose that I am not comfortable with.

And people like you would probably support the next Hitler or anti-christ as long as he had an american flag behind him....

Now i'm not sure there was or wasn't a flag, but I think a bigger issue is all the other things the government has been doing over the past 50 years to slowly erode your rights and slowly tighten their grip on power and turn america into a Plutocracy.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by bonnieprince]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by WWJFKD
Barack Hussein Obama will be known as the first ever American President in the history of the modern marvel - the television - to give a press conference without the presence of the American flag.

I am as disappointed in Obama as anyone, but really - this borders on absurdity.

Please, back up your bold statement of "First ever..." with some facts - otherwise, it is just bellyaching from a partisan hack.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Well, consider yourself, and everyone else screaming for Obama's impeachment hereby made irrelevant:

Reagan - no flag

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I posted this to my Facebook Wall and have had Obama slaves comment that the press conference was not held in America. Can someone tell me where this was held...... thanx

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

Quite a rant,does it offend you that much when someone disagrees,chill out slick,its just a piece of cloth..........right.

Some of us don't see it that way and would imagine most solders see the flag as a representation of there country for witch some die for.

If I had remembered one of your post about "Obama is prez,get over it" I would not have replyed to your comment,all you Obama bootlickers are like minded.I don't think you hate America,just use it for all its worth and complaine.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by brutalsun
Just a meaningless piece of cloth eh? Wonder how they feel?

Red: Hardiness , Valor, Strength, and Bravery
White: peace and honesty
Blue: Vigilance, Perseverance, Justice, Truth, and Loyalty

To some of us it means more than a cloth, to some of us it is the quintessential meaning of being an American. The men in my entire family (including me) all the way back to the beginning of this great country served under that flag. It's something that identifies us, unites us. And now for some reason I sense some of you are ashamed... and for me that's heartbreaking.

it depends what state your family was in at the beginning ! it Could of been
the Rebel Flag !

In reality those are the same colors of the UNION Jack !!!!!
as the majority rulers of this nation of Presidents are related from one of the 3 nations that make up the Union jack U.K. Either Scotland England or Ireland or Relation with the Royals of the U.K. as all Royals in Europe is related to each other thanks to Queen Victoria's Offspring !

"The star is a symbol of the heavens and the divine goal to which man has aspired from time immemorial; the stripe is symbolic of the rays of light emanating from the sun."

"The colors of the pales (the vertical stripes) are those used in the flag of the United States of America; White signifies purity and innocence, Red, hardiness & valour, and Blue, the color of the Chief (the broad band above the stripes) signifies vigilance, perseverance & justice."

Union Flag
en.wikipedia.org...

American Flag
en.wikipedia.org...
Action A: and Reaction R:

Confederate Flag
en.wikipedia.org...

Dark Red: A: the Bloodshed that fought for this land to be Free
R: the Blood that was Spilled from the Slaughter Of Native Americans from Keeping their land the American way at the time of a Eviction Notice and Torture and Abuse to even Death! of African Slaves that Labored to Make (build) this Country!

White A: Neutrality to Keep Peace and Honest to Good Life in America to Keep Strengths and Never to fall Again!
R: To Keep The White Hood on to keep the Minority's & Uneducated at Bay for the Power that be lay in Power and to Keep a Purity ruling Race White

Navy Blue A: the Color of the Chief and when The Time Of War the Furious Angered Blue ! or For the Blue Blood (White Purity ) Control
B: from the Trail of Tears to the Massacre of the Tortured that wanted Freedom that they could never have and to the and Remembrance of the People of Sorrowed Blues of America has Felt

My apology for those that are upset of what i have just said but its the Truth that should not be swept under! Yes America had Dirty Hands like other nations we should never forget .. Our Past.. I'm proud of this nation after 1865 and even more after 1965 when Civil rights came more Active but i Refuse to be Proud of Our Nation before 1865 except for the Union Prior from the Civil War but even then it was Tainted at the beginning
I guess its Part the American Indian in me Oops i cant say Native American as One ATS Member I know of might get confused Native American means American Born .. LOL

Every Nation has a Dirty Past

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
You all are so ignorant, still only seeing what is put in front of your face and not what's going on behind the scenes. I laugh at you! This is not to everyone on ATS, you know who you are!

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Desperation to squelch a thread that has to go to the lengths of mislabelling and misrepresenting is very telling.

Are you blind???

Have you not seen the numerous examples of other presidents having press conferences without a flag on the stage???

Please...do some research before you just believe everything you read.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Desperation to squelch a thread that has to go to the lengths of mislabelling and misrepresenting is very telling.

Are you blind???

Have you not seen the numerous examples of other presidents having press conferences without a flag on the stage???

Please...do some research before you just believe everything you read.

No. I'm not blind, and I'm not stupid, either. I can see fairly well when someone COMPLETELY sidesteps a question.

My post was asking how this was supposed to be plagarism, which you THOROUGHLY failed to address.

Try again, and if not, then thanks for playing.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
First non-American president ever so its no surprise he has press conference without American flag.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I Stoped after reading "Hussein". You just seem to have to less problems in our live, anti-islamic bags full of hate! It's your president damn! Be a real patriot and stay behind what your american fellows voted for.

man, man, man....

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux
I Stoped after reading "Hussein". You just seem to have to less problems in our live, anti-islamic bags full of hate! It's your president damn! Be a real patriot and stay behind what your american fellows voted for.

man, man, man....

I'm having trouble following the logic. Wasn't hilary that said something to the effect that it was patriotic to protest our President, that is when it was President Bush, but now that obama's here, it's suddenly wrong to say anything about him?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Do you seriously not know what plagiarism is? I'll even add emphasis for you.

Source

1.the unauthorized use or close imitation of the language and thoughts of another author and the representation of them as one's own original work.
2.something used and represented in this manner.

His entire OP was clearly grabbed from free republic...go look at the link yourself. He gave no credit...tried to pass it off as his own little "discovery"...and has been called on it.

Now...since you like to talk about side stepping a question...answers me this. Do you think Obama was the "First Ever" to do this???

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Well, first the president holds a press conference without a flag, and now he refuses to attend the laying of the wreath ceremony at the Tomb of the Unknowns.

Do you see a pattern developing here?

Such contempt for the peons.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by MY2Commoncentsworth]

And who does he send to the Ceremony in his stead? Joe Biden?...lol....that's like sending Daffy Duck to a funeral!

[edit on 31-5-2010 by MY2Commoncentsworth]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yazman

Originally posted by prionace glauca
Mr. O Hussein B is just flaming the populace.

He doesn't believe in the Flag or the constitution. Just look at him and his cronies salivating to file lawsuits against states that want to enforce the law of the lands.

See, this guy here proves my point EXACTLY. You never did this with any other president, constantly emphasising and bringing up their middle name, mentioning it all the time.

The ONLY reason you do it with Obama is because you want to demonise him, and point out to people every time you talk about Obama - "HEY! LOOK! OBAMA HAS A NAME THAT DOESN'T JIVE WITH MY IDEA OF WHAT AMERICANS SHOULD BE LIKE!! SO IT'S BAD!"

Actually George Bush became known broadly as "W" which while not his complete full middle name, it does disprove your entire diatribe above.

I do agree that people use the Presidents middle name to demonise him. Your wrong though in saying "You never did this with any other president".

We are equal opportunity demonizers here...

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Do you seriously not know what plagiarism is? I'll even add emphasis for you.

In order to seriously understand what plagiarism is, one must ask Joe Biden.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AllexxisF1

Unlike the leftie media which will rot your ountry?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

Stand behind the guy responsible for doing more harm to this country in only 16 months than any other democrat president before (Carter, Johnson, Clinton to name some of the worse and this guy makes them look good.)

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join