It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in cloud, Liverpool UK May 2010

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Hi folks. Here's a new video worthy of a look if nothing else. I've heard of but only seen one other video in the past of a UFO hiding behind clouds, though the number of sightings like that seem quite common.

"I ran in to get the flipvideo, when I came back out it was gone but after a little while it came out from behind a cloud."

One for the video experts? See what you think, I'm interested to see what people make of it. Seems pretty good to me...!

Another tuber created an extended version with a few filters:
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 26-5-2010 by markymint]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I think you're grasping at straws. It looks like a light effect from the camera to me.

I mean come on...What is more plausible? If I saw a light like that in the sky, I would have to assume it was something other than an alien life form from Alpha Centauri.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
He is not talking about the light effect.

It is VERY hard to see, but there is a small object that comes out from behind the cloud at about the 20 second mark.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by aenfroy87
I think you're grasping at straws. It looks like a light effect from the camera to me.

I mean come on...What is more plausible? If I saw a light like that in the sky, I would have to assume it was something other than an alien life form from Alpha Centauri.

Did you watch the same video? That's obviously not a light effect from the camera, lol, :S.

Also no one said it was an alien life form, it's so far an unidentified flying object. You are the only one in the thread to even mention that aliens.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Ha yep..I'm not grasping...I am merely the messenger! I should've said where in the video it can be seen, apologies. I had a feeling someone would just watch the first 10 seconds...

Check the second link in my original post for slow mo, darkened versions etc. There is only one cloud in the video and it appears top left of it.

Seems quite genuine though, the camera person (I think it's a woman?) does seem to be following something they're seeing, rather than guessing a movement and adding CGI afterwards.

But sure, could be CGI or a bird...but it has movement characteristics of an ET craft

[edit on 27-5-2010 by markymint]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I really doubt its a camera or light effect.
It could be real...I dont know if its an "Alien" type UFO buts its definitely a UFO in the truest sense of the word.

It almost looks like a bird....but it seems to disappear as it travels left.

Hmmm. Im sure one of the self appointed UFO experts will quickly debunk this and make us all look like morons. Or maybe just me.

Anyway, there's definitely something there. But what that something is...I cant say.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by markymint

Markymint.....

Thanks for posting that interesting video.

I'll spend some more time going "cross eyed" looking at it!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
It's a...pixel.

Yes, that's what it is alright. Which means there is absolutely nothing to go by but it sure would be easy to make a CGI...pixel. 3D even.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
That is pretty good, and nope, it doesn't look like a pixel when i zoom frame by frame.... it's shading is very precise , so if it was cgi it is a pretty smart job...
It appears to be an actual object with some degree of reflectivity in variants to the lighting as it moves.... based on that I would venture to say it is the real McCoy...
Would that make the hatfields the debunkers?

edit typos

[edit on 27-5-2010 by alienreality]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
That is pretty good, and nope, it doesn't look like a pixel when i zoom frame by frame.... it's shading is very precise , so if it was cgi it is a pretty smart job...
It appears to be an actual object with some degree of reflectivity in variants to the lighting as it moves.... based on that I would venture to say it is the real McCoy...
Would that make the hatfields the debunkers?

Alienreality.....

How can you see all that detail?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
It's a...pixel.

Yes, that's what it is alright. Which means there is absolutely nothing to go by but it sure would be easy to make a CGI...pixel. 3D even.

Of course it is a pixel. I'm sure you're aware any photo of video is merely pixels and of course if the object in the footage is very small it's only going to be a single pixel.
That somehow makes the footage fake?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Have you actually ever read your signature? I suggest you read it.
Good video would love to see more comments on it, definitely UFO its origin not even going to begin to speculate.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

Actually, all I really said is that it would be easy, absurdly easy to create this with CGI. But you want some analysis. OK.

First, youtube's flv format does horrible things to video. It compresses them with a very lossy algorithm. So what we have is a very small thingie that has been put through a wringer. Trying to zoom in on it and expecting any of the original "detail" to appear is futile. All you will see are compression artifacts.

Next, we have a guy who says he saw something flying around, went into his house for his camera, came out and couldn't see it anymore. He is now scanning the sky (with his camera, not looking around with his eyeballs) and happens to stop his scan on a cloud. Wonder of wonders, out of anywhere in the sky that the thing might appear (clear sky, behind a roof), it just happens to pop out of that cloud. And near the center of the frame no less. Wow. What amazing luck.

[edit on 5/27/2010 by Phage]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by FearfulButInterested

Yes, yes I have read my sig.
There are not a whole lot of facts here. I think I've got them pretty well covered.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
That's a fairy if I'm not mistaken. i.e. a dandelion seed floating in the wind. Could also be a small insect but I'll put my money on the fairy.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage.....

I agree the "set up" aspect is suspicious.

The 1st frame in which I can see the "UFO" (see below) positions the "UFO" in just about the perfect position for the longest "flight" across the screen.

The initial "oh wait a minute.....let's go back & look at that cloud" aspect of the camera positioning is also a little suspicious, as does the fact it appears from nowhere in 1 frame.

It also seems to vanish in 1 frame.

First frame showing "UFO":

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I can't answer what it is but I do know that video isn't from May 2010, I saw the same video last year so something smells.

I'll see if I can find it but it's definitely not from may this year.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Mclaneinc.....

Did you see the YT name of the person who posted the video?

"Veronica Vinegar Tits"

I think someone is having us on!

I can just see it now.....

"Mr President.....we have disclosure! Veronica Vinegar Tits has videod the aliens!"

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Mclaneinc.....

Did you see the YT name of the person who posted the video?

"Veronica Vinegar Tits"

I think someone is having us on!

I can just see it now.....

"Mr President.....we have disclosure! Veronica Vinegar Tits has videod the aliens!"

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

LOL...I didn't see that...LOL

All I could remember was seeing this on here ages ago....

The Pres in this case would of course be Bill Clinton...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Well it does kind of look like an iridium flare to me. I'm not sure... just can't get a good picture of it. It however would explain why it appears and disappears suddenly and the speed of the object seems about right from iridium flares I have previously observed.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join