It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conklin Dairy Farms Video Shows Dairy Cows Being Violently Abused, Says Mercy For Animals (VIDEO)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
After watching this I have to say I do not feel the same emotions some of have
experienced. I am not saddened, nor sickened, nor outraged, nor
disgusted...

My first emotion was blind rage...I wanted to find this evil *****r and break
his bones...feel them break...hear him cry for mercy and then break some
more.

Do this make me a bad man?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Honestly, it makes me sick to my stomach. Do people not understand that this violence does NOT have to be the standard? These people have been doing this UNPOLICED for too long. Animals are all part of us. I'm really sick, I need to stop... it's too much...

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
My grandparents had a dairy farm that I spent summers on growing up. All the animals were treated well and the dairy cows all had names. They had huge fields to roam in and seemed happy all the time. We would ring a bell at the barn and they would come in from the field for milking and feeding and stayed at night in the barn. Some farmers have now started using these water beds designed for the cattle to lay on, and they produce more milk.

On my grandparents farm the cows were very friendly. As a matter of fact, one time, we were like 12 or 13, we camped out by an apple tree in a pasture not normally used. Well, the cows were let out early in the morning. They came around the apple tree and I was sleeping and I felt this huge wet tounge lick up my entire arm. To wake up and see a bunch of cows standing around. It seemed like they were worried because we looked dead and were trying to wake us up like dogs will do sometimes.

There is a lot more to animals that most people think. They deserve to be treated properly. I hope this video is sent to the authorities.

I agree with some poster above. I feel like going on a mission like the military days. These people need taken care of. The owner of the farm was in the video beating a cow as well, so it is bad. The cows won't cooperate because of the way they are treated. And since they beat them for it, it grows worse through time!

[edit on 26/5/10 by spirit_horse]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit_horse

At least you didn`t get your face washed!

The cows from my grandparents used to smack me in the face with their tails. I used to hug them all the time and, of course, there had to be some annoying flies nearby.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Anyone who uses animal products from food to shoes should at least watch and have to know how these animals are treated. Because a dog or cat is small and can cuddle in a lap or a bird can be locked in a cage to look at they are loved. The rest of the animals you will note, people don't even mention in a disaster, a flood a volcano they always say ...such and such number of people were killed or injured, they are nothing to most people!Or less then nothing!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
In the US we slaughter over 1 million animals an hour to keep up the consumption of red meat we eat (I no longer eat red meat for many reasons including that one)..........because of this level of consumption we have industrialized domesticated animals into corporate farming where it is ripe for the potential of abuse to these animals.....

It pains me immensly to know that abuse and torture is exercised on such wonderful creatures........

I does not speak well for our society when the most innocent of animals are treated with such abuse.......

I agree that family farms treated animals with respect.....I know two people who grew up on farms and they were both named two of their family farm cows!!! (ie; Billie Sue and Sallie Mae)

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I have never been so ASHAMED to drink chocolate milk. I am horrified to be the same species as these F^

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Crimson_King

I was raised on Farms and Ranches. That video is staged, period end of subject.

You do the least little thing to Dairy Cows and they stop producing or produce less. The owner would have stomped their heads on the way out the door.

I'm guessing the maker of the video got some of their own hired and when the real peoples back were turned they abused the animals to make that video.

There must be others here like me who know the truth. Dairy Cows are treated like pampered pets. The same person even milks them every time they are milked. Milkers have a horrible job, they work a split shift 365 days a year and take no days off. They are well paid because of this. When you switch Milkers it takes weeks for the Cow to come back up to full production they are so sensitive to change.

In fact, I'm so sure of this, I'm stating right now that the videographer staged this somehow and that is a fact.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
i think its great that when something like this is staring you in the face, and you cant avoid looking at it, its induces certain emotional responses. the real question though is will you forget it in a few minutes and eat that chicken salad or that hotdog for dinner, or will you do something aobut it and take yourself out of teh loop.
8 years ago i must have watched literally hundreds of hours of footage all similar to this, i read up on situations similar to this, and came to teh conclusion, that i will no longer support an industry built on murder , apathy, and abuse.
and as an added bonus, ive never been healthier mentally, spiritually, or physicly.
i jsut dont understand how something as simple as comprehending the fact that meat = corpse is such a difficult concept for most people to wrap their minds around. forget all that hippy tree hugging crap, why on earth would you want to put decayed flesh into your body ? fruits and vegetables are litterally bursting with life energy, and your choosing rotting flesh for your fuel?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit_horse
My grandparents had a dairy farm that I spent summers on growing up. All the animals were treated well and the dairy cows all had names. They had huge fields to roam in and seemed happy all the time. We would ring a bell at the barn and they would come in from the field for milking and feeding and stayed at night in the barn. Some farmers have now started using these water beds designed for the cattle to lay on, and they produce more milk.

On my grandparents farm the cows were very friendly. As a matter of fact, one time, we were like 12 or 13, we camped out by an apple tree in a pasture not normally used. Well, the cows were let out early in the morning. They came around the apple tree and I was sleeping and I felt this huge wet tounge lick up my entire arm. To wake up and see a bunch of cows standing around. It seemed like they were worried because we looked dead and were trying to wake us up like dogs will do sometimes.

There is a lot more to animals that most people think. They deserve to be treated properly. I hope this video is sent to the authorities.

I agree with some poster above. I feel like going on a mission like the military days. These people need taken care of. The owner of the farm was in the video beating a cow as well, so it is bad. The cows won't cooperate because of the way they are treated. And since they beat them for it, it grows worse through time!

[edit on 26/5/10 by spirit_horse]

My husband won't be happy you posted something about a waterbed for cows. Now his crazy wife is going to find out if her cow needs one.

That is a heartwarming story about your grandparents cows. Thanks for sharing it.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

You do the least little thing to Dairy Cows and they stop producing or produce less. The owner would have stomped their heads on the way out the door.

I'm guessing the maker of the video got some of their own hired and when the real peoples back were turned they abused the animals to make that video.

There must be others here like me who know the truth. Dairy Cows are treated like pampered pets. The same person even milks them every time they are milked. Milkers have a horrible job, they work a split shift 365 days a year and take no days off. They are well paid because of this. When you switch Milkers it takes weeks for the Cow to come back up to full production they are so sensitive to change.

In fact, I'm so sure of this, I'm stating right now that the videographer staged this somehow and that is a fact.

You are correct about how sensitive cows are. I have to be puking my brains out before anyone in this house besides me milks my cow. She won't hardly put up with anyone else handling her.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Someone said in another thread about a video like this one, that by exacting physical punishment against the perpetrators of crimes like these would be that much worse. You know, ie. violence begets violence, or something along those lines.

I agree, but I swear, if I were to be around some idiot like that, when he was getting his sick jollies off by inflicting pain on Daisy, I would pick up the nearest 5 lb metal object and bash his skull in.

Couldn't get past 10 sec. of the video.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by susp3kt]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by susp3kt

How would you feel if you found out this video is staged and members of the fake animal rights group were the men in the video abusing the animals? That is most certainly what is going on here.

This is the same mentality as the Weather Underground blowing up buildings to stop violence and war. They think the ends justifies the means. I hope that Dairy takes them to the cleaners.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

You know I agree that it would be easy to slip a farmer a couple bills to rough around a few of his cows. Then he be unknowingly filmed in the process.

But how is anyone to know the motive of this video on speculation alone?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkofmimir
Ignorance breeds fear

fear breeds hatred

hatred breed violence

They're afraid, feel like they are out of control of there world.

So they act in a way that makes them feel like they've got clear control of if not over there own life then something else.

Its the same as bullies, child abusers and authority figures.

I pity them to be that weak

[edit on 26-5-2010 by panictalk16]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Here is the true story. Make Mercy for Animals the sole beneficiary of your life insurance policy.

1. You can make Mercy For Animals a beneficiary of an existing life insurance policy upon your passing and the full asset amount of your policy will be given directly to Mercy For Animals. When designating Mercy For Animals as a beneficiary of your plan, please use the information below when filling out forms from your employer or insurance company.

* Mercy For Animals legal name: Mercy For Animals, Inc. (Not MFA)
* Mercy For Animals mailing address: P.O. Box 363, Columbus, OH 43216
* Mercy For Animals federal tax identification number: 54-2076145
* Your relationship to the beneficiary should read: Charity

I'm looking now to see their tax status.

Show that video to some rich little old lady suffering from dementia and have them leave it all to them. Where have we seen this before.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by rival
After watching this I have to say I do not feel the same emotions some of have
experienced. I am not saddened, nor sickened, nor outraged, nor
disgusted...

My first emotion was blind rage...I wanted to find this evil *****r and break
his bones...feel them break...hear him cry for mercy and then break some
more.

Do this make me a bad man?

no, It makes you a fair man.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

That was my reaction. why? This type of thing is being used to promote the hate of dairy and beef that is clear.

If this is strait legit all that it means is that you have some people that shouldnt be working around cattle. These guys are clearly a bit messed up.

Plus may of you may not know that the State of Ohio just past measures protecting its self in this field from animal right nazis and they are so mad.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by susp3kt

Research and I'm on it. A screen-grab of the one face shown will be sent to the authorities as soon as I find out which authority would apply. I'm now checking to find out the tax status. A copy of the page I just linked will go to consumer advocacy groups.

The next thing to do is get the real names of those who run this group and start background research on them.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Truekn

I know it sucks to have fellow humans or what appears to be human doing these things. But it is our duty, the loving humans with a soul that recognize the beauty of all creatures, to beat the living crap out of those imposter humans.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join