It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Theory about 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I am a bit skeptical on prophecies and looking into the future, but I just finished reading Michael Baigent's "The Jesus Papers" and started thinking about the whole subjects of mysticism and 2012.

The book is about the possibility that Jesus lived in Egypt and learned about the secret mysteries of life and death there, and how to get to the Far-World, which is beyond time and space. The book also states that there are numerous documents being held in private collections that prove Jesus was a regular man who had experienced this traveling to the other worldly realm and wanted to share it with everyone else. The message was lost when the Church was formed, and the dogma and myth of the Christ began.

What if on 2012, some of these documents were released or found that show what Jesus was really about: the ability to go from one dimension to another without dying.

That truly would change our world forever, and it would not be a bad thing.

(Or maybe I have too much time on my hands!)

What does everyone else think?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The fact is all 2012 is, a new age from the Mayan calendar. That is it. Everyone is saying that different things are going to happen, but the fact is 2012 is just from a Mayan calendar.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

mayan calender is no a linear one like ours. It is backed by katuns.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

The katuns do not mean cyclical time. Our year is backed by months.

new topics

top topics

join