It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Road Rage: Hackers Say 'No Latinos' on Highway Sign

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I'll tell you what...If we are going to start deportation...let's start with these annoying creatures:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d932c8564a26.jpg[/atsimg]

I swear these damn things never shut up. My neighbor has 2 of them that yap constantly...completely ruins my gardening experience...Although I have learned that a quick spray with the water-hose will shut their traps for a little while.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
According to the US census bureau, the dominance of non-Hispanic white people, who today account for two-thirds of Americans, will be whittled away, falling steadily to less than half in 2042 and 46% by 2050. In the opposite trajectory, those who describe themselves as Hispanic, black, Asian and Native American will increase in proportion from about a third now to 54% by 2050.

Get used to it.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
And all this time I thought it was liberals that made the best hackers.

...or maybe it was in fact a lefty doing their usual and trying to paint the right as racist.

link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
I am not lazy, I am not white, I came to this country in 75 and have amassed a a good fortune.

My family members own companies that build great homes in America and have been doing so for the last 100 years. So, your welcome

The racism is thinking that white people are Americans and other races arent.

I sense alot of racism from people here against latinos. Is it because your girlfriend would rather have a tall dark latin lover, or your boss would like to have a hard working family man who happens to be latino over a person who is lazy, collecting welfare and hates everyone including his life?

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Shadow Herder]

Look at what you are saying. You are no better than this 'racism' you 'sense'. 'Sense' being the key word here, you are basically admitting there is no tangible racism, only perceived in your mind.

By the way, I live in Oregon, which is swarming with Latinos...has been for years. I've never seen a Latino make off with someone else girl...

Your examples are full of spite, hate, errors, and sadly--the heart of your mentality.

I have a friend who owns a million-dollar construction company. He hires Latinos because he can bypass payroll taxes by paying them under the table...with lower wages of course. He couldn't care less what kind of people they are, he is a businessman--the bottom line is the final word.

Your attempts at making whites look inferior is sad, predictable, and too easy to pick apart.

[edit on 5/25/10 by Tharsis]

link   

Originally posted by Alien Mind

Without latinos the U.S would crumble. All you would have is a bunch of lazy white guys who forgot their true origin wondering why the city's infrastructure is falling apart, doctors are not on call and companies going bankrupt not being able to find GOOD workers.

I think you need to speak for yourself when talking about lazy white people.

I am not lazy, I am not white, I came to this country in 75 and have amassed a a good fortune.

My family members own companies that build great homes in America and have been doing so for the last 100 years. So, your welcome

The racism is thinking that white people are Americans and other races arent.

I sense alot of racism from people here against latinos. Is it because your girlfriend would rather have a tall dark latin lover, or your boss would like to have a hard working family man who happens to be latino over a person who is lazy, collecting welfare and hates everyone including his life?

It's easy for anyone to come on here and say they are rich and powerful, It's just another way of saying that "I'm better then the white race". People are not americans when they cross into america illegally you reject.
I think all them beef & bean burritos are cloulding your head

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

I swear these damn things never shut up. My neighbor has 2 of them that yap constantly...completely ruins my gardening experience...Although I have learned that a quick spray with the water-hose will shut their traps for a little while.

You know good American people have been able to take advantage of this rift to make money:

www.nbcmiami.com...

Maybe it's time to get into the taco business?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I'll tell you what...If we are going to start deportation...let's start with these annoying creatures:

We have the same problem too but they are a little louder

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Yeah, that's unfortunate...those things really do cause quite a bit of annoyance as well.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Aggie Man]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I swear these damn things never shut up.
...Although I have learned that a quick spray with the water-hose will shut their traps for a little while.

This thing never shuts his trap either.
Maybe he should get dowsed with water as well.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Having a sign that says no latinos is racist but one that said no illegals would of been correct.

Can you imagine a sign that said no jews?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

I swear these damn things never shut up.
...Although I have learned that a quick spray with the water-hose will shut their traps for a little while.

This thing never shuts his trap either.
Maybe he should get dowsed with water as well.

If only I had a remote control to turn those dogs off...then I would not have to spray them with the garden hose.

Funny Cartoon though!

P.S. The comment I made about the dogs was not bigoted in nature. The taco message in the OP reminded me of the "Taco Bell" dog...which, in turn, reminded m of how much I hate Chihuahuas (my neighbor's anyway). This disclaimer is intended for everyone, not directed towards you Alxandro.

I think that anyone, who sees my posts on here, knows my stance on illegal immigrants.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Aggie Man]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Please keep the responses focused on the Actual topic

» Political Issues » Road Rage: Hackers Say 'No Latinos' on Highway Sign

Thank you.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

you seem to think only Mexicans know how to Work Hard, and that White People are to lazy to make their own Taco's... Common there is like 6 ingredients... Anyone can make a Taco... America does not depend on Mexican Labor... We depend on China

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Due to the fact that Tacos are inherently Mexican then it does point to the Illegal Immigration issue by those south of the border.

Just as we had learned from Prohibition though.

That making laws against something will NOT stop people from doing it.

AZ laws against those that "LOOK" like Illegals will only create a market for the criminal element to figure ways around it.

History repeats itself over and over again....

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Without latinos the U.S would crumble. All you would have is a bunch of lazy white guys who forgot their true origin wondering why the city's infrastructure is falling apart, doctors are not on call and companies going bankrupt not being able to find GOOD workers.

.....Because the only good workers are Latino right?!

Wow, racist much? Judging by your stirred emotional response, I'm guessing you are of hispanic origin?

If I play your silly race game, and follow your "logical reasoning," my retort would be:

Without White's the U.S. would crumble. All you would have are a bunch of drunk womanizing hispanic guys, who tried to sneak away from their origin, wondering why their home country is so corrupt and poor, while waiting in front of the home depot for the lazy white guy to hire them to dig a ditch.

See? Racism can be fun and productive

Oh, and by the way: I'm only a quarter mexican, but I can make a mean taco. The bass player in my band is 100% puro mexicano and he says my fish tacos are better than his mothers!

[edit on 25-5-2010 by WhiteDevil013]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee

AZ laws against those that "LOOK" like Illegals will only create a market for the criminal element to figure ways around it.

Please take the time to read the Arizona Law, it will help you deny ignorance.

There is no provision in the law that states if someone "looks" illegal. And also a lawful contact is the only platform when verification of ones status may be affirmed.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
And to think that Old Paso taco shells are made by Betty Crocker.So we still have tacos.

Who doesn't love a taco toss?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join