It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What "Conspiracies" Do YOU Believe In?...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Just quickly state a few you do believe in, some you don't, and why...
Should be fun to see where everyone stands!

9/11: I believe on that day flight 93 was, in fact, shot down. That's it. No other conspiracies.

Moon: I believe Americans went to the Moon several times. Too many people took part in getting them there and back, plus Russia watched them go and return.

UFOs: They are real. I've seen a few... Are they "Alien spacecraft?" I do not believe so. If anything, they are human time travelers.

God: I believe we were put on this earth as humans in God's image.

HARRP: It does exist, we've seen it. Although if it was an Earthquake generator then Iran and NK would be leveled by now.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
God...believe, talk to Him everyday.

JFK Assassination...yup, think CIA and Maffia did it... Oswald not alone.

UFOs do exist... seen one about 100 yrds away, changed everything.

Ancient Aliens... yup, especially as fallen angels/nephillim/raphiam

NWO... not as a thousand year old cabal, but will form in the endtimes

Obama... what can I accuse him of that he hasn't already done?

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
JFK Assassination, 9/11 and UFO's
Not that big of a fan of the NWO, it just dosen't seem real that only a few people control the world.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by Maddogkull]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone

Obama... what can I accuse him of that he hasn't already done?

haha funny

Darn.. I figured this thread would do better than 2 posts

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Aliens - Not sure if they are inter dimensional, thinking more along the lines that they are our government conducting tests.

Religion - Huge tool for control and making money, collecting assets.

Government - Corrupt syndicate with a powerful army to control every person.

NWO - I believe the NWO has been in power for a very long time. It is just taking them time to bring it to being accepted by the main populace.

Satanic Cults - They exist. They are more then likely in power.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Interesting...

9/11--I dont' know what happend, but it wasn't what they said it was..

UFO's--Statistically speaker, I'm right about this one either way. I'm still torn as to whether or not they are in contact with us, but visitation, hell yes.

Presidents--There has not been a truly "elected" President since JFK, and we all know how that turned out.

War On Drugs--This is what the CIA and various other 3 letter agencies use to fund their black ops projects.

Suppresed Tech--I was once told that anything released to the public is already 15 years behind what they have in the labs.

Moon--We were there, we were told not to go back, the footage shown to us was faked...

That's about it for now..

~Keeper

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
NWO: There are globalists activily and openly promoting one world governance. Such shifts in power are often used by tyrants. The question is how bad is it going to be?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Demons and Crowleian Lucifer worship in the music industry.
Same type of stuff happening in top political atmosphere.

Also, this one is usually laughed at, but I believe in the so called "snake-people," reptilians who control our media and government and have us enslaved.

I also believe in most of what William Cooper and Phil Schneider taught before they were assassinated.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Okay let me see...

1) The Rothschild Bloodline Conspiracy

2) Debasing a currency conspiracy (happening in America right now)

3) The Medical/Medicine conspiracy.

4) The Drug conspiracy, holding back enlightening/mind opening drugs.

5) The Other Drug Conspiracy, selling of illegal drugs, morphine, heroine, opium, etc. at the loss of human life for profit.

6) The Hospital conspiracy (Teaching Doctors only what is in one box so the patients only get an answer that leaves the patient sick and dying longer.)

7) The food and water conspiracy (poisoned food and water)

8) poisoned Air conspiracy

9) The technology conspiracy - Lack of free energy, ground transportation, food acquiring, and etc.

10) The Vatican and the Illuminati are tied together.

11) War is for profit.

12) Depopulation is on the NWO agenda.

13) People are more love based, but fear gets the better of them due to propaganda.

14) The Immigration Law's are BULL SPIT. The NWO let the Immigrants do what they want cause the Immigrants use the money that is controlled by the NWO. People get distracted easy with this stuff.

15) Religions are a distraction from Dialectic Materialism.

16) Aliens work together with the governments and the Vatican.

17) The moon is a hollow alien satellite that watches Earth.

18) Some Aliens are nice, some eat humans.
A)If humans are stupid enough to kill each other (and some eat each other), and we don't trust our own species, why should we trust a different species from another planet?

19) Some of the Government Officials are reptilians (I think it is plausible due to the nature of some of them, killing millions of people and not caring, seems to be reptilian in nature to me...)

20) Illuminati Rituals that sacrifice human beings. There just was a ritual it started in 20's of April and ended May 1st. It was a Baal (sun god) sacrificial Holi(holy)-day.

21) Human beings are cattle for aliens and cattle to the NWO. The NWO make money off of skimming from the people.

I am sure I can think of a few more, but that is fine for now.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
911 - was an inside job, a false flag operation to have justification to go to war.

UFO'S - exist, but most likely are nothing but ultra-secret military projects flown out of AREA 51

JFK, FLUORIDE, MASS MIND-CONTROL THROUGH PROPAGANDA, MEDICAL/PHARMACEUTICS CONSPIRACY - NWO is making sure of that

CIA MIND CONTROL - has been confirmed through declassified documents

EDIT: forgot to mention the FED money making conspiracy

[edit on (24/5/10) by kr0ss]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I think just about everything is true to some degree. I think the only thing remaining unknown for sure is the reasoning behind alot of it.

The last 300 years, maybe more, have been one big lie for the most part.

If you are not on the 'inside of the circle' you are in the masses. Meaning, what you get to learn, see, and know is filtered for your enjoyment.

Why else would the Federal Govt have 'rooms' all over, usually by DHS, filled with 'super pc's' just storing every digital page of info it can suck in?

'Paperless society'...
'Cashless society'...

You see the pattern?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I believe in the NWO. I know that it includes powerful families like the Bushes, Rockefellers, Rothschilds. I know it includes the CFR, Trilaterals, and Bilderbergers. I don't think it is a handful of people controlling the entire world though and I don't think they call it the NWO, it's just a convenient word for us.

I believe JFK was killed by the CIA.

I believe Western bankers and businessmen supported Hitler and perhaps encouraged him to invade other countries.

I don't believe that singers and actors are part of anything called the Illuminatti. I find this notion to be laughably ludicrous.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
9/11: 3 buildings were not destroyed by 2 planes. The CIA, ISI, and MOSSAD at least knew about it and more likely had a hand in it.

Moon: Not sure / don't care too much.

UFOs: Real phenomenon, I think it's either Nazi-bell technology with an alien PSYOP wrapped around it, or aliens / our reverse-engineered alien technology, or both.

God: I believe every thing and especially every living thing is a part of God. We believe we are separate due to Ego, but we are in reality all merely cells of a much larger creature we call God on a spiritual level. Treating someone the way you would want to be treated takes on a new meaning in that context. We live in 3/4 (if you count time) dimensions, while there are anywhere between 10 and 11 dimensions depending on which physicist you ask. I believe this is where the realm of spirit lies.

HARRP: Very real, very dangerous, not the only one in town but one of the most powerful. I believe it is used in conjunction with Chem-trails to alter the weather, alter peoples subconscious through ionospheric coupling, create earthquakes, ect.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by wanderingwaldo]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I believe.

9/11: was allowed to happen but the london bombings were a false flag attack.

Ufo's: Im not sure. sometimes I think alien, sometimes I think us. Its probably both.

NWO: believe in it I just think we won't see it fully formed until the end of the third world war. Which will be instigated by countrys, persons who have intrests in a "new world order".

2012: Not the end of the world but I feel it will be a significant year. For what reason who knows.

Appart from your "Everyday day" conspiracies the rest I either don't believe or can't wrap me head around. Things like Reptilians, Bluebeam, Annuki (being Aliens not that they aren't sumer Gods). I still find them good reads and a lot of fun.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

JFK - its obvious its something way too complicated for it to be just a lone shooter......I hope one day the public does know the whole truth....but I doubt we will.

UFO - again, its obvious something is going on. Years ago, if someone believed in them, they were thought of as a little weird, these days its almost excepted

9/11 - Something about the govt's explanation doesn't fit right with me....

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
9/11....I do believe this was an inside job and a massive cover-up on many levels...the facts don't like up and the 'official story' is a joke. I believe it was an tragedy masterminded by our own country as a pretense for the 'war on terror.'

The Moon - not sure....don't worry about that one too much.

Chemtrails - yep, have felt the effects of them as well as seen their effects on others, and I've seen them enough to distinguish from 'contrails'....

The Medical conspiracies - SO many including AIDS being a manmade disease, the surpression of many cancer cures/treatments, the way the health care system seems to want to focus on keeping people sick with meds which have been BANNED in other countries but not in the U.S, vaccines and mercury, and the medication of children(!)

NWO - I'm not sure if it's just a few families as some believe, but I do think there is a global system working together for the benefit (NOT..) of the world's populations...possibly to create a 'superior' population after all the undesirables have been eliminated. Hey, it was part of the plan in Nazi Germany, who's to say it's not still being planned?

UFO's - believe in them, and the existence of extraterrestrial life. I don't have proof, it's just a feeling.

God - is real. I know this. Hard to explain so I won't force it on anyone!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Ok, I'll go!

9/11 - Ok, I try to stay away from this one, but I do agree that something's up - I also believe 93 was shot down. I don't believe that the government actually did 9/11, but I don't believe the official story 100%. Perhaps the government was just slacking off...

The Moon - I think we landed on the moon before 1969. The public saw what the public saw (space race), but I believe that we had the tech to get there before-hand, and didn't want anyone else to let on to it...

UFO's - Absolutely - that's why I'm here on ATS. I don't think they're time travelers, however. That's a bit of a stretch. I think ET has been here before and is here now.

God - Being an Agnostic, I totally believe that there is a godFORCE, but we have no means to measure or even detect it with our CURRENT scientific instruments.
As far as the beings mentioned in the bible, koran, and other mythologies, I believe they were ET's - playing themselves out to be god. I also believe we were created by them in THEIR image...

HAARP - Meh. I mean, what ARE they doing shooting energy like that into the upper atmosphere is beyond me. I do find it funny, however, that when you look up HAARP in Google Earth, the north-most part is photographed in a very low resolution. Who knows...

NWO - Oh jeez. Touchy subject... I think it is POSSIBLE that something is pulling the strings behind the scenes. Is it happening? Perhaps. Too big of a conspiracy to even fight!!!

Chemtrails - I see them. I say this because I have seen planes flying at the same times - and some of the trails went from one side of the sky to the other while the CONTRAILS I've seen were only a few times longer than the actual plane itself.
I don't think they're trying to kill us. Perhaps they're mucking around with the weather?
Whatever the reason is, and even if they AREN'T intentional chemtrails, that stuff can't be good for the environment. Those things stay in the sky for awhile!!!

But there are so many conspiracies that I just try to keep it to the UFO's/ET and Religions.

[edit on 5/26/2010 by impaired]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by frozenspark
Also, this one is usually laughed at, but I believe in the so called "snake-people," reptilians who control our media and government and have us enslaved.

I don't know about Reptillians controlling the media and government, but it really is POSSIBLE that they exist - being that they came from Draconis or a bunch of dinosaurs made it through the KT Extinction even and went underground. They had 62 million years to get their acts together!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Well, lets see here. I am spending my research time reading about drugs, banking, and oil.

The War on Drugs- Although drugs have an overall damaging effect on society, the war on drugs was set up to fail. It was just set up to eliminate competition and increase profits for certain groups within the government that run drugs. Although intelligence agencies play a major role in transport and large scale distribution, its a lot deeper than that. Cartels, international corporations, banks, third world countries, the mafia, and intelligence agencies all get their cut and play their part.

9/11- Small faction knew what was going down and allowed it to succeed (to a degree) by scheduling similar exercises for that day. Flight 93 was ordered shot down by military leaders on that day after the planes hit the WTC and pentagon.

Central Banking- Original masters of finance were the knights templar, don't know if they kept their knowledge or if some other group just used it to their advantage. The Rothschilds now have banks acround the world, and many special priveleges. They have become incredibly powerful (and obviously wealthy) by loaning out money they print at interest, and through other means. They are also a strong force for global government and they can encourage wars and bankrupt countries, as well as buy off anyone on earth. A very powerful force to be reckoned with, right now their family power is unchallenged in the financial world, and really, in the world as a whole.

Moon- We have been to the moon.

Suppressed Technology- Yeah, although they let it go after a few years because it is so profitable. Some technology has been around and hidden for a long time. Its to bad Tesla didn't live longer and release everything he was working on to the public. But overall most non-military technology is freely released after it is copyrighted. Except possibly new energy technology. Lots of powerful oil billionaires out there...

HAARP- Strange and experimental technology altering the atmosphere? Can't be good, but then again most who spout about HAARP come off as crazy to me. I'll put it this way, if it is causing earthquakes they haven't perfected it yet.

UFO's- With my vision, many things are unidentifiable. IMO 50% are public aircraft or satelites that have been mis-identified, 49% are advanced technology we have been working on since at least the 1940s. Its the 1% that defy any explanation we should be looking into. Jeff Ritzmann is the only 'abductee' story that I believe, and even then I think it might be an advanced continuation of MK-Ultra, although unlikely...

God (didn't know god was a conspiracy?)-To say we have a 100% accurate description or identification of god is ridiculous. On the flipside, saying we are all here by chance and none of this was by any intelligent design, or creation, is also IMO ridiculous.

JFK assassination- He angered so many groups that have motive. means, opportunity it will never be solved. Even if a record is released years from now there will be no way to verify it, and many people won't believe it.

"NWO"- Try global elites and you will be closer. Eugenics didn't start, or end, in nazi Germany. Neither did the dream of a one world empire closely tied to the occult, and those desiring a scientific dictatorship. The reason? I think they believe that they will become gods someday, ruling over what remains of us 'useless eaters'. Although I don't think depopulation will ever be carried out by rounding us up and putting us in camps. Its too overt, thats not how 'they' operate. More like allowing viruses to sread, promoting homosexuals in the media(Not that theres anything wrong with that.
), sterilization, wars, food shortages, etc.

Vaccines- They contain thimerosal, squalene, can cause many problems.

Medical Conspiracies- Of course in an industry as large and potentially profitable as healthcare you will have major frauds. I still think they hype dieseases or whatever new virus every year to try and make a profit. I read about half of the members of the W.H.O. are still employees or managers at pharmaceutical companies. Imcentive to declare pandemics? You bet.

CIA mind control- it originated in nazi germany, like most of our technology in the 1940s. Its been pretty much out in the open since the 1970s, you know. MK-Ultra was a success, IMO. Although definitely not perfected, yet...

Nice thread by the way.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by time91]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Alcohol: A conspiracy by the government to get teens to drink as early as possible so they will develop alcohol dependency and become dumbed down / care-free towards political issues and will just fall into the two-party system. Partying from a young age is "healthy," questioning the government from a young age is "unhealthy."

Christianity: A conspiracy started by Constantine to control the masses that was so effective that it is still working today to give the illusion of meaning to peoples' lives that are too helpless to see that the "meaning" they get from organized religion is an illusion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join