It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something bad about to happen.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
There are threads exactly like this that pop up on this site all the time, and so far the big one has not happened.

Lets hope it stays that way. Unless you are rooting for the collapse of the world as we know it.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

That's like saying Fear creates Reality.
C'mon!

mclinking

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
July stock market crash?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
So u'r saying Gerald Celente, world famous trendwatcher who's been right about all his predictions sofar.. is wrong also?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I had a feeling something would happen & told a few people about it,they just told me to forget about it,2 days later the london bombings happened.
i've had the feeling somethings going to happen for a while now but i'm not sure if it's something good or bad but it's kind of a feeling of come on lets get it over with already.
i don't watch the news very much but know whats going on in the world,the feeling may just be the negative spin the media puts on things i'm not sure but i do know my heckles are up & something is happening in the near future

[edit on 23-5-2010 by rhynouk]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by pavelivanov22

Something bad always happens. Everyday. Every few decades something really bad happens that affects us all. You aren't special if you experience something bad. That is life. It isn't the end of the world.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje
So u'r saying Gerald Celente, world famous trendwatcher who's been right about all his predictions sofar.. is wrong also?

Well he was wrong about last year...Have you ever read his trends before they happened and they were correct? I never have. Not saying he isn't right. But if he really had that much faith in his trend predictions he should be a billionaire by now as he could have made loads betting on market forces.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
Read "The Science of Fear"

Essentially it says that insurance companies LOVE a good disaster, because immediately after such people scramble to buy insurance. just when it is least likely to happen. when in fact people should buy insurance the longer something goes without happening.

the same premise applies here. We have had a really #ty year so far. and may it continue. perhaps.

I just feel that the OP suggest that the feeling that they have that something big is just around the corner is based on an accumulative feeling of being swamped by the earth changing events that have occurred so far

Either that or they have picked up on something that the majority of us have not, and in fact everyone is in for a big shock.

I reacted to the last doom monger in late 2009, did anything happen. Not really! So maybe I am just getting jaded of all the little boys crying wolf!

Good post. This site tends to attract people that get scared easily and they congregate on threads and talk about strange dreams, or earthquakes and volcanoes erupting. But those things have been happening...well forever. Humans in general love to feel like they are living in exciting times. And what is more exciting than a good disaster?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeandShadow

sounds like a vision I had once, only I know it was a nuke exploding in mine....

I watched as the blast blew the houses and trees away, the fire came and burned everything, and well.....
I survived!!

what I learned from that visions....
well, that if God deems that I should live, not even a nuke will kill me...
now, for the big question....
does God find me that important to the grand scheme of things to intervene to preserve my life??
I kind of doubt it...

creation is a big place, and well, there are some far more interesting places to be anyways...

ya, some pretty bad things might come to be here, very quickly....
if God desires you to live through them, well, there ain't no power on this earth that is gonna end your life. if not, well, maybe you will live to see tomorrow, maybe not.....
but, there are some far more interesting places to go, far more interesting things to learn that what is offered in this small three d reality.
my kids are old enough, they should be able to take care of themselves.
my husband had no problem leaving me with those three kids, a broken ankle in a splint and taking off, without even being able to make the cup a tea or toast that I had asked for...
society said tough luck when I was laying in that bed with my leg in the splint, going nuts trying to find someone who would set it without requiring a ton of money as a down payment...
all I have to say is hey God, it's unaminous down this way, no one could care less if I live or die...so well, it's time for you to caste your vote.....

personally, I would rather go and explore another corner of creation for awhile, if you don't mind!!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Whatever goes down, I know i'll be ok because I have 5kg of vermicellii noodles and a solar power generator.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Iv been feeling like that since i started reading these forums, im not sure if its just cos of all the doom and gloom threads or that all the doom and gloom threads have an element of truth

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

The LORD is your shepherd;you shall not want.
He maketh thee to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth thee beside the still waters.

He restoreth your soul: He leadeth thee in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.

Yea, though you walk through the valley of the shadow of death, you will fear no evil : for He is with thee; His rod and His staff they comfort thee.

He preparest a table before thee in the presence of thine enemies: He anointest thine head with oil; thy cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow thee all the days of your life: and you will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Jesus loves you. Peace

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavelivanov22
Recently i have been having a feeling something bad is going to happen. We had the earthquakes hit one by one than the volcano in iceland erupted and after that the oil spill.. seems like something big is just about to happen around the corner. Something really big.. ive been having this gut feeling and i just had to let ats members know. Feels like all these issues around the world is just the beginning.

Has anyone else been feeling like something big is about to happen? let me know.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by pavelivanov22]

This is new to you?? i have been having this feeling for 2 years now......its like a festering pitt of darkness rising up from hell itself....or maybe im just going crazy.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by tauempire]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TV_Nation
There are threads exactly like this that pop up on this site all the time, and so far the big one has not happened.

Lets hope it stays that way. Unless you are rooting for the collapse of the world as we know it.

You know, it's funny to hear such a response.

The longer we say that line or believe that phrase....

the more likely that "so called" event will happen.

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 23-5-2010 by TheGiantPeach]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

Originally posted by pavelivanov22
Recently i have been having a feeling something bad is going to happen. We had the earthquakes hit one by one than the volcano in iceland erupted and after that the oil spill.. seems like something big is just about to happen around the corner. Something really big..

All these things weren't "big" enough for you?

Didn't enough people die for you? Not enough ocean ruined? Not enough wildlife killed?

You must not have been affected by any of the disasters you listed, because they are all, "big."

Sometimes you get what you ask for. I think it's horrendous that you are fear mongering, based on your feelings!

Perhaps you might fall down the stairs real soon, or have a car accident, or fall off a ladder. Perhaps your feeling only pertains to YOU!

quit being a ass. why are all of you jumping on this guy? you are all acting retarded.....maybe you DO feel what he is talkin about...but are putting your heads in the sand. if you dont feel what he and i are feeling...dont bash us like we are scum.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by tauempire]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by tauempire

LOL, sorry had to respond!

We feel you... both! I can almost guarantee everyone ATS
understands this situation.... We're all going thru it at the
same time.... why wouldn't we?

The question remains..........

How will you respond to it?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGiantPeach
reply to post by tauempire

LOL, sorry had to respond!

We feel you... both! I can almost guarantee everyone ATS
understands this situation.... We're all going thru it at the
same time.... why wouldn't we?

The question remains..........

How will you respond to it?

I have no idea...i guess i will wing it. I dont have any plans....im only 18 years old. My mother and step-father are half-way 'asleep'. I have been warning them of what is to come for 2 years now....and they seem awake but they are not preparing.

Being 18 i dont have a gun or any food stored away. And my mom is so afraid of guns its pathetic....she keeps saying she will get me one to shut me but i know she will never get me one.

If i were to get my hands on one i probably know how to shoot it. i have watched dozens of instructional videos on how to fire a rifle and how to clean one.

and since i dont have the money to stock up on food.....like i said i will wing it. Im learning on how to hunt and what not. i already know how to farm...the thing is i just dont have supplies.

My situation is pretty bleak and thats adding to the feeling of impending doom the OP is talking about.

Im pretty much helpless.

My uncle is pretty awake though. The other day he said" you see all this technology around us...one day soon it will be gone and it will be nothing but spears and swords like it used to be".

He knows how to hunt andfish and build things...so we pretty much agreed that if SHTF we would meet up and stick together.

I know its gonna sound cruel and inhumane....but when SHTF im leaving my mom and step-father. Its the only thing i can do you see....they are sheep. They like to pretend they are awake but they would be the ones dragging me to the fema camp for 'safety'....nothing i say can convince them.

So i will just run try to convince them...and if they refuse im out the door and they will never see me again. It will break my heart....but the primative ape in me says "must survive at any cost".

what am i to do?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Listen to the warnings coming through your heart OP. When things really start to snowball and everyone panics you will know you heard them.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I have had this feeling too, normally each year it is hard to gather enough ingredients for an explosive cake mix, however this year the ingredients just keep coming and the frequency just spiked.

Let's see:

Haitian earthquake

Chilean earthquake

Calafornian earthquake

Chinese Earthquake

Icelandic volcanic activity

Gulf of Mexico enviromental crisis

Korean tension is growing

Middle East tension is growing

Signs of a stock market crash

The euro possibly free-falling

Krygistan: hostile anti-government action

Thailand: hostile anti-government action

Yes, nothing to see, just a normal year........ we are only in May.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by Skellon]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join