It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

17 States Now Filing Versions of Arizona bill

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Nice try, evasion tactic. Now lets get back to the point of whats called ILLEAGAL ALIENS topic.

Actually...the topic is about the Bill. I gave my opinions on it. Sorry you don't like to hear what I have to say about the vile bill.

Originally posted by Primordial

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
There is no convincing those who want the police to control everything in their lives. Therefore, it is pointless to even post in this thread.

When did we ever put so much faith in cops to take care of us? Think ATS..THINK!! Come back to reality!

Thanks.

I'm going to keep asking .....

What's your solution?

Secure the borders more carefully. There are many solutions I'm sure. However, this bill is a step backwards. It's only going to give racist police officers a chance to harass many innocent citizens of this country. Sorry for not directly answering your question before.

We were able to find a Grasshopper on a ship from Brazil and bring it to DC to test it for diseases. I'm sure we can do the same with humans. (minus the bringing to DC and testing lol)

[edit on 23-5-2010 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I wish Illinois would draw something up but that will never happen...

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I feel more states will follow the AZ bill, cause we are sick and tired of being abused by peoples who come in and make our country a sesspool of drugs, crooks,child abductions, fake impersonations, theft, free this, free that and suck off the system and reek havoc in towns and cities.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

There is no convincing those who want the police to control everything in their lives. Therefore, it is pointless to even post in this thread.

When did we ever put so much faith in cops to take care of us? Think ATS..THINK!! Come back to reality!

Thanks.

I'm going to keep asking .....

What's your solution?

Secure the borders more carefully. There are many solutions I'm sure. However, this bill is a step backwards. It's only going to give racist police officers a chance to harass many innocent citizens of this country. Sorry for not directly answering your question before.

We were able to find a Grasshopper on a ship from Brazil and bring it to DC to test it for diseases. I'm sure we can do the same with humans. (minus the bringing to DC and testing lol)

So how do you find a grasshopper if you are not allowed to look for grasshoppers?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I feel more states will follow the AZ bill, cause we are sick and tired of being abused by peoples who come in and make our country a sesspool of drugs, crooks,child abductions, fake impersonations, theft, free this, free that and suck off the system and reek havoc in towns and cities.

Last time I checked:
Many LEGAL American citizens make drug deals and do drugs.
Many LEGAL American citizens abduct children.
Many have fake impersations.
Many steal cars and beyond.
Many live off free this and free that.

Not just "illegals".

Also, you want to mention drugs? How about the pharmaceutical companies that feed off you and cause over 500,000 deaths a year? Guess what dear? They're legal citizens.

Those folks who abducted Liz Smart..legalized citizens.
Many who steal your identity are legal.
And I know many folks who have stolen items and cars. I know a lot of individuals who have ruined the lives of others....and they're legal citizens. Please. Don't only put crime on "illegals." It's not the smartest thing to do...

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Primordial

I think I answered your question quite clear. But if you missed it: Secure the borders more carefully. It needs more severe restrictions.

Thanks.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I think I answered your question quite clear. But if you missed it: Secure the borders more carefully. It needs more severe restrictions.

Thanks.

While I agree, that does nothing concerning the millions already here illegally. That's what this is all about isn't it? Checking people for citizenship status who are already here?

So how do you find illegal aliens if you are not allowed to look for illegal aliens.

Nobody has attempted to answer this question no matter how many times I ask it. It seems that in order to find something you must first look for it.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Thanks.

While I agree, that does nothing concerning the millions already here illegally. That's what this is all about isn't it? Checking people for citizenship status who are already here?

So how do you find illegal aliens if you are not allowed to look for illegal aliens.

Nobody has attempted to answer this question no matter how many times I ask it. It seems that in order to find something you must first look for it.

All respect to you, as I believe you're an intelligent individual and we're probably on the same page more than you think...There has to be better solutions to the immigration issue. I will be the first to admit: Something...SOMETHING has to be done here. There is no excuse for millions of ILLEGAL immigrants to be here. Why can they cross the border so easily? Because the borders aren't secure enough. Instead of senseless spending on nonsense by our government, let's actually put some money to the security of the border.

Can I get some agreement on that one from anyone? lol

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Your absolutely right, IT NEEDS MORE SEVERE RESTRICTIONS. Our citizens are in need of checking ID more prevelent. So im suggesting maybe ID checkpoints on roads and highways. What do you think of that?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

Your absolutely right, IT NEEDS MORE SEVERE RESTRICTIONS. Our citizens are in need of checking ID more prevelent. So im suggesting maybe ID checkpoints on roads and highways. What do you think of that?

Depends on the areas. I believe there needs to be more guards on the border. More armed forces, the better...but keep them strictly on the border. Also, set up more surveillance. We don't need police going around tracking everyone down they believe is a suspected illegal alien. That could only go bad and get abused. Keep the borders SECURED.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
And on top of ID checkpoints, maybe they need to go house to house and check ID also. They need to do a large round up of all illeagals. Now what do you think of that?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Would the US administration have the courage to take this to the electorate, do you think ?

Because if this thread is any indication, the people have had enough, most emphatically

So whilst your comments may have worth, first the citizenry have to make it CLEAR to their temporaty President and administration, that they've had enough and that they want action and they want it now

The fact so many States are hustling in order to be seen to be listening to their voters, demonstrates the awareness amongst US politicians that they'd better be seen to be active in this respect --- or lose their jobs

So first things first, eh ? And first off the mark is for the people to let their alleged 'representatives' know they've had enough and aren't going to take it any more. As is their right, as citizens of the nation.

Never mind Mexico's 'rights' in this issue

and never mind illegals 'rights'

because all that is Mexico's problem, not the problem of US citizens

Next is for US politicians to demonstrate they're obedient to their empoloyers ... who are US citizens

Then, when illegals are put to flight --- THEN the details of how to flush them out and keep them out, can be fine-tuned, including effective border-control. That is what US citizens pay for: protection of their rights and borders and culture, etc.

Instead, the US-Rael administration has been throwing billions at wars for profit, in Iraq and Afghanistan, etc. --- whilst at the same time, reducing and neutering protection of the US physical borders

The jig is up. The response in this thread and in hundreds of blogs and other online fora, illustrates beyond dispute that Americans want their nation and culture back. Iraq and Afghanistan are no threat to their nation and culture. Instead, the threat is strolling basically unhindered across the US-Mexico border every minute of every year

The conspiracy, as such exits re: this issue, concerns the aiding and abetting (by US-Rael politicians) of Mexican illegals and the Mexican STATED agenda to claim southern USA as their own

The US-Rael administration is being put on notice by their employers, who are the US citizenry

and by the sound of it, that US-Rael administration better sit up and listen --- and remember that they are the temporary administration and have been found to be derelict in their duty to Americans, right across the board

The mouse is roaring !

About time

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by thomas_

Originally posted by Legion2112
reply to post by WXBackdoor

I'm not entirely convinced the rest of the world boycotting the U.S. wouldn't be a good thing for us. Maybe then TPTB might be forced to do something original like, I dunno, allowing America to produce her own goods and services once again? As I recall it seemed to work out rather well for us the first time around...

As one who wholeheartedly supports the above, and as one who at present, really doesn't give a rat's @$$ about what other countries think of us, could you look into that for me? That'd be great...

Please!!! The US would just starve to death or go down to the level of Cuba. Saying a full boycott on US goods would be a solution is just pure ignorant non-sense.

Does the word global rings any bell for you?

That's how everything works nowadays. In fact that's how things always have worked since the very beginning to some extent.

Anyways...

I'm willing to take that chance. Go ahead, go for it. Boycott away. You can have your cute, shiny globalist globe, and I'll just keep what I've got. Fair enough?

Starve me out. Please, just give it a shot, hmm?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

And on top of ID checkpoints, maybe they need to go house to house and check ID also. They need to do a large round up of all illeagals. Now what do you think of that?

Officers breaking into homes to round up people? That..sounds somewhat familiar....

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
Hmmm, Massachusettes isn't in there. That's the state where I worked with illegals. Come on Mass people wake up!

Some ppl are slower to come around to sensible thinking.

If the 911 terrorists can get a visa, I am sure the mexican workers
can manage one as well.

If we citizens have to pay taxes then they can do it too.

If we citizens have to pay into the SSI and welfare system that
a lot of immigrants use they can pay into it as well.

If you want some of the cake you got to do your part.

We only tolerate corruption from our government and corporate leaders.

LOL

Well at least in 17 states, hehe.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Was that radical enough for you. You show that picture because maybe you have an illegal in your home your protecting. If you have proper ID then what are you worried about? Proper ID , then you go on your merry way. ok.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

You reveal your true agenda with every post you make

You are not and will not gather converts here

I know it must be a shock and suprise to you ... too bad

It's over

The US-Rael sell-out of the US is over. Deal with it. Report back to base and tell them we're not the Sheepies they believe us to be

Because this issue is SIMPLE. People are GOING TO protect their culture and borders. They WILL fight to protect them. And no LONGER are they prepared to see their birthright disappear under a sludge of illegal OR other immigrants --- while the Israeli-dominated and OWNED 'US adminstration' (aka 'traitors') devote American lives, money and energy to protecting Israel

Soon .... Americans will be DEMANDING that US troops return HOME and start patrolling US borders !

Soon ... Americans will DEMAND that US troops turn their attentions to a REAL enemy ... right there on US borders

and if the US-Rael administration can't take the heat, they'd better start running and hiding now

It's that simple

and everyone bar yourself can see that, apparently

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Thanks.

I see your concern, but you have to admit Phoenix being the kidnap
capital of the US is a problem.

You have to admit the rancher being gunned down on his land is
a problem.

The sheriff being gunned down is a problem.

You have to admit the girls found dead in the desert that were forced
to work as drug mules is a problem.

There is a lot more than just this, but I do not have the time or space
to list all the crimes.

My cousin works for the FBI, and MS13 has become the largest
gang threat in the US and we basically ignore the border.

We are the new rome, and these are the new huns.

Different methods, different reasons, but the outcome is very much alike.

They are looting the nation with tens of thousands of fake applications
for social security, unemployment benefits, loans in other ppls names,
etc etc.

There are citizens doing it too of course, but this added load just
makes matters much worse.

We need to legalize pot, deport all immigrants with a criminal record,
and their kids, and totally close the border with something that cannot
be climbed over casually like it is now.

If we had a border policy as strict as mexico has it would be over.

We are between a rock and a hard place and I am sure the new laws
will see some abuse of US citizens, but it beats dead US citizens.

Getting a few million jobs back to citizens might help things a bit too.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
This is great news! I have been a supporter of Arizona since they took action and I am proud to say that the state I reside in is also on that list.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by TV_Nation]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Bravoo!!! All I can see now is a Whole bunch of .... Who don't remember that their ancestors came from other countries....because neither of you guys have lived in a third world country you don't know anything about life. I'm sorry but WHAT AN IGNORANT comment is to say that now I'm going to have a job, when you guys have all the opportunities to have a great job, School for free!! financial aids, yep lets take all the illegals out!1! so who is going to work now on the camps in California? any volunteer? I bet neither of you will support working in that conditions. YEARS of living in this system have blind your eyes and clog your brains, there is no right to blame of illegals all the time, when opportunities are around the corner for everyone of us. Americans just like everything served in their hands. When many of you stop with that attitude this country will overcome many problems, when you start figthing for your rights and stop letting the goverment wash your brains.
AAAAnddd yes for many of you I'm an immigrant son of a Proud General of the U.S army, grow up out the base. Stop blaming in each other, neither of you guys will support living outside of the U.S for to long, you are just been used to live in a lazy system were you do what the government tell you, and think what they force you to think, but anyways I guess that we will have to be really screw to understand the consequences of our actions, is a shame that many of the good people that I have known in this website for a long time is giving this opinions....AND PLEASE RESPECT, Never let my education, I ask for your apologizes to those who read my post, my grammar is not the best..Have a good night

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join