It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drill To Simulate Massive Rocket Attack (Israel)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Drill To Simulate Massive Rocket Attack (Israel)

www.jpost.com

68 local authorities to take part in five-day exercise next week. A national war drill will be held at the end of the month to test the country’s responses to a scenario of hundreds of rockets being fired on the home front.

The annual exercise, Turning Point 4, will take place May 23-27, and will be managed jointly by the National Emergency Management Authority (NEMA) and the IDF Home Front Command. The Israel Police, Magen David Adom, government offices and local authorities will all be...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Is there anything to save us and ME from coming wars - I see there is nothing - Its on their agenda, and Israel is going to start "summer wars", no matter what agreements will be done or what will happen in diplomacy.

This is latest Israels reply to announced "Iran-Brazil-Turkey nuclear swap deal", but already EU federalists have send their pessimistic views about it, even before they know what kind of deal is actually done. In hours we also will hear "peace nobelist" Obamas and White House views from announced break thru in playing down this biased "Iranian threat"...

So what next?

I assume that in days we will face another "Scud crisis" or then we will see clear and brutal false flag, maybe in Strait of Hormuz. But at his moment I lift my hat to BRIC and SCO from their achievements in negotiating with Syria-Iran-Lebanon and giving them also arms and support against war hawkish.

Starting war or is this just another drill?

I think both are very possible ibn coming weeks. In June Lebanon will take presidency of UNSC, and then many aggressive diplomacies are too late for long time in UN... I see that things will heat up now, or then west just have to retreat in their war agenda. What you think?

www.jpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I have been reading about a war between Israel, Iran and others etc. for maybe a couple of years now.

To be honest, I think it will happen but sometimes I just wish they would get on with it because until they do, they will be no peace in the region. Somebody will always be threatening somebody else and it's getting boring now listening to all the silly threats.

We shall see I guess!

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

I think reason you have heard about those is because war is a very compilcated thing and preparations needs lots of time. You cant fight a modern all out war without these years.

I see that after 2006 Lebanon war preparations started for big one and Gaza Op was launching pad for era of new wars. Now when over year has gone and lessons from those operations are learned, and also hate amongst enemies is planted - everything starts to be ready.

I said after Gaza Op that after one year big war will take place and I have seen how this has been builded up. What is giving more space for possible pull out from this path is Turkey and Brazil, also SCO support for opposing forces. Is their support enough to avoid the war?

That we will see soon. I think if the war wont start before July, then we will have another full year - maybe Israel even is forced to take totally different aproach to their neigbors in coming times then... I hope for peace but Ive seen wars coming and it would be first time that banksters would back their disastorous agenda for 100 yrs.

Dont forget - Turkish aid fleet is soon taking of from Turkish ports to Gaza!

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

the summer war is going to be a tough one, my guess is that it will lead to a global war that will end december 2012 when something big happens.

if i am correct then the elites have made this whole thing up to bring the NWO and the zionist messiah

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
Is there anything to save us and ME from coming wars - I see there is nothing - Its on their agenda, and Israel is going to start "summer wars", no matter what agreements will be done or what will happen in diplomacy.

I agree. But I really must compliment these chaps on their ability to prepare their populace for war and provide them with some kind of protection.

Look at the level of disaster preparedness and response in the USA by comparison for instance.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

I agree - I see its happening in front of our eyes and my optimism doesnt help me think other way.

For decade now I have learn about NWO and we are now living crucial moments of this agenda coming forward. USA decifits cant hold another year without huge war against its debtors, and Eurozone is also dedicated to these wars by overwhelming debts.

One year more and Eastern block (Arab Nations, BRIC and SCO) is too strong to win in open wars - so I see its now last moment for hegemony-hawks to run this show for us, which they have planned to end in form of one world government.

When I look outside my window, I feel sorry to see that its last summer of fancy cars, grill barbeques and peaceful summer vacations for these peoples around me. I have warned them this will happen soon, but there is nothing to been done from our governments to take these hits, what we all wil get when hell breaks loose in ME.

They dont get it - Iran, Syria, Lebanon wars are totally different from what we have seen in past decades, and no-one is safe in here. We are not too big to fail over here. I also hope that aliens are taking care of us - and I hope they will make moves soon to prevent us from causing our own annihilation. We need them now, to save us from fanatics in Israel and in Muslim world.

We are on the edge, do we fail or prevail - very soon we will see that.

new topics

top topics

join