It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reason our world is in bad shape.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Nature has a program, its called natural selection... it keeps the strong and smart alive and the dumb and weak dead... Our government screwed that up 40 years ago when they created the "warning labels". "Dont stick fork in socket". thank you government.. now the world is going downhill. ( yes this is a joke/ but kinda true lol)

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
We inhabit sterile voids of human drama far removed from nature. I'm talking derivitives of derivitives of derivitives .

[edit on 14-5-2010 by AProphet1233]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I used to do online vacation rentals for a living - and made quite a bit of money doing this.

One of our registered property owners told me that when she has a Canadian group/family staying in her ski chalet, she puts out a three page flyer like you find in tourist agencies about the village with a handwritten note saying "enjoy yourselves".

When American groups stay at the chalet, she has to put out a two inch thick three ring binder with instructions about the unit. They have to sign a safety disclaimer, and initial it in several places that they realize things like "if you turn on the oven, it will get hot" and "if you go skiing without adequate clothing, you might get cold". She said it's absolutely assinine.

It's time that Americans remembered personal responsibility, and the not so common "common sense".

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Awwww... so it's not the mexicans, darn! lol jk mexicans

I think when we started needing to tell people not to hold the chain on the chainsaw when turning it on, or to not put a rose up your uretha to flatter your girl......... yeah in was ok, the spikes coming back out hilarious.

Packaging for a Rowenta iron: Do not iron clothes on body.

Sigh....

join