It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just saw a possible Military craft cloak.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
So I was driving today near my house in Perris, CA, which is very near March air-force base, I saw a disc shaped craft in the distance that was metallic in color, at first I was a little exited because it looked like a classic UFO and I've never seen one before, I actually pulled over and got out of my car to look at it, I saw it bank west toward the base and I could see more detail it wasn't a disc it looked weird kinda like more disc shape in the back but toward the front more like a conventional jet almost like the sr-71 but smaller and with a rounder back section.

Now I live near enough to the base that I see jets and planes all the time, this was like nothing I ever saw before. I was a little disappointed that it was more like a conventional craft, but heres the part that made me come onto ats as soon as I got home, as I was trying to make out what kind of jet it could be the thing got hazy like a heat mirage and vanished, like straight up POOF GONE.

Its a clear day right now, and that section of the sky held no clouds what so ever, unfortunately my cellphone was dead so I could not even get a crappy video of it.

Now I wonder if any members on ATS have been around March Airforce base and seen any strange craft, maybe even saw something today around 330pm pst, around the menifee valley/ perris area?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Oh I forgot one other detail, it did leave a small contrail, very little right behind it, but when it vanished the trail stopped, so it started right after it turned or more like during its bank it started then fuzzy and gone, no more contrail after it vanished, but the one it left was still there.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Okay so when I charged my phone I actually got an image of the contrail, I had tried to use it but it died, I didn't think it got anything, you can't really see much, just what was left of the trail, I circled it so you can see it better

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I am in Menifee but missed it! Nooooooooooo!

We should have a Siren that blares when stuff like this happens so more people can witness it.
Anyone have any old air raid sirens we can borrow out here in the IE?

Blud

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
It may well be an optical camouflage technology, where the skin of the aircraft changes to match the background, depending on the most likely location of any visual sensors (eyeballs included). Anything more than 2-3 km away and it would appear invisible in almost all conditions. Any heat haze could be engine powerup for the increase in electrical loads...

books.google.com.au... l=en&ei=LT_tS6j4NM6IkQWO-azVDg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CBsQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=optical%20stealth%20yehudi&f=false

new topics

top topics

join