It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nevermind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
sorry

[edit on 12-5-2010 by lseekingtruthl]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by lseekingtruthl

Seriously my friend, I was just trying to brighten your day with a laugh. If you are really suffering something spiritual than I would suggest seeing clergy or something along these lines. I hope you are well.

Edit to remove attempted humor.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by jackflap]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Get out in the sunshine.
Get some fresh air.
Get some exercise.
Eat more nutritional meals.
Seek professional help....people on a forum can't cast out "evil spirits" over the internet.
It's not easy to do all these things all at once but make it a goal and do it a little at a time.

These steps are proven to help ward off the symptoms you are describing.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by tellmemoreok
Get out in the sunshine.
Get some fresh air.
Get some exercise.
Seek professional help....people on a forum can't cast out "evil spirits" over the internet.
It's not easy to do all these things all at once but make it a goal and do it a little at a time.

I agree these are all important, especially the exercise and diet.
also i would think you could try Buddhist meditation to work on possibly controlling your mind and so too your fears.
you could try running or jogging as a form of meditation.

good luck

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

If you are under demonic oppression or possession then the only thing that will help you is praying for help to Yahweh in Christ Jesus' name. If Father want to intervene He will send angels from the Cherubic Order over to oust whoever is bothering you. If you have any knowledge of The Bible you will recall that Cherubim were stationed on Earth at the beginning of our creation. They are the front line defenders here.

Genesis 3:24
He drove man out, and east of the garden of Eden He stationed cherubim with a flaming, whirling sword to guard the way to the tree of life.

More can be learned about them at this link.
chosen.weebly.com...

I will be praying for you.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Go to a doctor and actually take what he prescribes for you. It sounds like you are on the verge of a psychotic break and if you don't want to see the inside of a rubber room, you need to get help from a licenesed doctor or psychiatrist immediatly.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by tellmemoreok
Get out in the sunshine.
Get some fresh air.
Get some exercise.

I do, I did months of research on bettering my health. I get 15 mins of sunlight each day for my vit D.

"people on a forum can't cast out "evil spirits" over the internet."

Trust me, in reality there is no such thing as space and time.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I agree these are all important, especially the exercise and diet.
also i would think you could try Buddhist meditation to work on possibly controlling your mind and so too your fears.
you could try running or jogging as a form of meditation.

good luck

Yes, I use to meditate a lot and with alot of positive thoughts, etc. This helped but I am seeking something more than this. Thank you though.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deborah-Moses

If you are under demonic oppression or possession then the only thing that will help you is praying for help to Yahweh in Christ Jesus' name. If Father want to intervene He will send angels from the Cherubic Order over to oust whoever is bothering you. If you have any knowledge of The Bible you will recall that Cherubim were stationed on Earth at the beginning of our creation. They are the front line defenders here.

Genesis 3:24
He drove man out, and east of the garden of Eden He stationed cherubim with a flaming, whirling sword to guard the way to the tree of life.

More can be learned about them at this link.
chosen.weebly.com...

I will be praying for you.

Thank you for your prayers.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I think it was about 1700 when people thought a mental illness is caused by demons or something...a doctor will be able to help you. seriously, go see a doctor,don't trust in ablities some people here claim to have.

mental illness is healable

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rohdan
I think it was about 1700 when people thought a mental illness is caused by demons or something...a doctor will be able to help you. seriously, go see a doctor,don't trust in ablities some people here claim to have.

Thank you for your sincere comment but just because you can not explain or understand something does not mean that its a mental illness. It is simply a reality that you have never touched upon.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by lseekingtruthl

Originally posted by Rohdan

Thank you for your sincere comment but just because you can not explain or understand something does not mean that its a mental illness. It is simply a reality that you have never touched upon.

No, the problem is that you are stuck in an unreality and you need to get proffesional help.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I am a life long student of spirituality and metaphysics, not so much possessions, but I know a lot about the nature of the soul and existence.
I would recommend meditating and slowly over time confronting that which you fear inside you.
No easy task and you wont complete it quickly either.
We choose the experiences we have as an opportunity to grow, a lesson if you will.
Spiritually speaking everyone's experience is just as important as the next. This is the experience you have chosen and manifested in your life. Face it, own it and once you do you will see how you had control the entire time.
You do not have to face it and your experience will still continue, just as valid, with many other opportunities to experience what you have manifested, but the lessons don't go away. They only manifest differently and usually more intense.
Look at the advantage, you can clearly see where your opportunity is right now. Be proactive, use love, calm, and patience and you will be successful.
Be positive, visualize your mastery of this situation and create a better reality.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Hmm this was a nice thread and I as well as others I'm sure enjoyed reading it so why have you deleted it?

If you were asking a genuine question especially on this topic then you should keep it up as I'm sure you'll get some seriously great answers in time.

Patience is a virtue and I'm confident that some members here would come up with some answers that you will find extremely helpful.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Rising Against]

top topics

join