It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investigators: Obama using Connecticut Soc. Sec. Number!!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
According to that site early in the thread the first 3 numbers of my SSN are for illinois, but I live in North Dakota
I've never lived anywhere other than here. Have these numbers been the same for years?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
what I find really funny about the whole obama eligibility question is, that no one seems to think that the US govt. itself would have verified his eligibility. I mean, whether you think he's part of the NWO or not, don't you think the secret service, and other relevant agencies, not all of whom are corrupted(at least not every person working there), would have gone through all of this? and yet, no matter what, these questions persist. I don't agree with a lot of things obama has done; but, It's getting to hysteria level with all you "ineligible" people. He won. He's president. if you don't want him, vote him out, but, he's an american, and he is the legitimate President. I have to wonder what it is about him that makes so many of you so deeply, deeply suspicious; it's a level of suspicion I've not seen leveled at any previous president..what about him is different? hmmmm..

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonseeker

Freaking shot in the dark: maybe because he is the first POTUS in history to win a Nobel Peace Prize in his first term?

Seems too good to be true, doesn't it?

[edit on 16/5/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost

Freaking shot in the dark: maybe because he is the first POTUS in history to win a Nobel Peace Prize in his first term?

Jealousy and resentment are ugly, ugly emotions..honestly, the more you guys keep bringing this up, the more you all embarass yourselves. and yet you keep at it.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

What are you shooting at in here? Do you think he was awarded that prize for his many fake SSNs? Do you think he won it for having a CT number? Maybe you should turn the lights on and stop shooting altogether.

By the way, I am just curious what term of his presidency the 14th Dali Lama was in when he won his NPP or does maybe that have nothing to do with it?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
What are you shooting at in here? Do you think he was awarded that prize for his many fake SSNs? Do you think he won it for having a CT number? Maybe you should turn the lights on and stop shooting altogether.

Just using sarcasm in response to the previous poster's insinuation that being black is the reason. I purposely gave an answer that implied I had no idea what he was insinuating, when in truth I really did know that he was referring to race as the probable issue why people are so suspicious of Obama.

By the way, I am just curious what term of his presidency the 14th Dali Lama was in when he won his NPP or does maybe that have nothing to do with it?

You should read over my reply. I stated Obama is the first POTUS to win a NPP in his first term.

[edit on 17/5/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

LOL, I get it now. My apologies. I read it the wrong way and that was completely my bad. Sometimes when I write, the voice in my head certainly never gets across to the person I am writing too. It was that same voice that read your post. I was way off and fully get my error now. So sorry.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

LOL, I get it now. My apologies. I read it the wrong way and that was completely my bad. Sometimes when I write, the voice in my head certainly never gets across to the person I am writing too. It was that same voice that read your post. I was way off and fully get my error now. So sorry.

No harm done, friend. Sometimes it can be confusing to tell what the tone/voice is of the person typing. And we are all guilty of misreading things from time to time.

PS: Here are some videos that are critical of the COLB released by the Obama Administration. Not saying I agree with them, but they are interesting to consider.

Obama Birth Certificate Fraud Proof

What Obama Doesn't Want You To Know

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Well I'll admit I could keep better track of my important papers, but i went through alot of traveling/ moves and even lost one by being dumb enough to keep it in my wallet. My point was- How many ss#s can one person get anyway? I figure since they told me you can only get 10 cards lifetime for one number, maybe there is a limit to how may one person can have. If so was this limit exceeded (alegedly) by the POTUS?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Thanks. I started with the second link and only got half way through it when I just could not take anymore. All in about 10 seconds the man in the video claims that -

1. The image of Obama's BC that was published online shows very clear indications that text has been altered.
2. The image of Obama's BC was a digitally produced image and not on paper.

Hmmm...well it can only be one or the other, not both. I will finish and watch the other one eventually but after that, I am not hopeful.

edit - I finished watching the entire second one and aside from the crazy leap in logic I pointed out, he is clearly debunking the SCANNING JOB done of the original document before he had an opportunity to see the photographs of that actual folded document in real 3 dimensional space. I really hope people are not still clinging to a video like this that relies on released evidence not actually existing to make sense.

He even goes on to make the claim that Obama's BC is made up from pieces of many other BC, done with computer graphics - because he is an expert.

Ask any expert which would be easier to do

1-take a real BC and alter some things on it to make it for someone else

or

2-scan bits and pieces of different ones, cut them up, put them together in a new picture, create all new data sets.

I really hope the other video is more recent.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by K J Gunderson]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   

I stopped the first video. So far it is a list of various forms from various states. All he has to do is show what a REAL Hawaiian BC should look like and compare that to the one that is supposed to be Obama's.

Obama's BC looks nothing like my NY BC but I hardly think it would make sense to then say I am an expert or even versed in identifying state forms when I have the wrong gosh darn state.

Thanks for those though.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonseeker
what I find really funny about the whole obama eligibility question is, that no one seems to think that the US govt. itself would have verified his eligibility. I mean, whether you think he's part of the NWO or not, don't you think the secret service, and other relevant agencies, not all of whom are corrupted(at least not every person working there), would have gone through all of this?

I mentioned this early in the thread, too.

It makes no sense and in order for it to work they'd all have to commit crimes just to allow a relatively unknown former Senator become the President of the United States.

I don't buy that he simply had them all working for him from the minute he announced he'd run.

They all aren't lying just to protect this man.

- Lee

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

What Obama Doesn't Want You To Know

ROFLMAO. States his name but hides his face. And his theories are simply absurd.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ad1040437ca1.png[/atsimg]

Here is the guys blog. (Name given in YT clip.)

polarik.blogtownhall.com...

The guy purports to be PhD? Presumably Highly Deranged.
Probably got it at Kinkos.

Hilarious, sorry. I can't stop laughing.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Originally posted by dragonseeker
what I find really funny about the whole obama eligibility question is, that no one seems to think that the US govt. itself would have verified his eligibility. I mean, whether you think he's part of the NWO or not, don't you think the secret service, and other relevant agencies, not all of whom are corrupted(at least not every person working there), would have gone through all of this?

I mentioned this early in the thread, too.

It makes no sense and in order for it to work they'd all have to commit crimes just to allow a relatively unknown former Senator become the President of the United States.

I don't buy that he simply had them all working for him from the minute he announced he'd run.

They all aren't lying just to protect this man.

- Lee

Hi Lee-exactly..I mean it makes no sense at all. regardless of politics, regardless of whatever evil machinations people in the govt. may be involved in, no one in their right mind, in a position to do something about it, would allow a fraudulent president to be elected. I mean, he gets the nuclear launch codes. It's in the entire planet's self-interest to make sure the POTUS is who he says he is, yet, these yahoos will not stop with this nonsense..it's mind-boggling. it really is.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by theyrout2getus

The limit is so that people don't claim to have lost their card while really "selling" it to someone else to use. For example, pay me $X and you can use "this card" to get employment.

Those restrictions are for copies of your original. Your number does not change with every new "copy."

It's the same as losing your license. You pay to get a "dup." But if you lose too many, it's a problem and they will stop issuing more dups until X amount of time passes. Not sure of the number on this though. But it's the same idea.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Just using sarcasm in response to the previous poster's insinuation that being black is the reason. I purposely gave an answer that implied I had no idea what he was insinuating, when in truth I really did know that he was referring to race as the probable issue why people are so suspicious of Obama.

You should read over my reply. I stated Obama is the first POTUS to win a NPP in his first term.

Well, I was being a little cute, so let me state it plainly. The reason a lot of you are suspicious of this man is because he's black. You'll deny it, and that's fine, but I know what it feels like to be treated like this, and I know the signs, the coded language, etc. it's unmistakable to me. the idea of a black man having this much power scares the hell out of many of you, pure and simple, and this hysterical reaction is the(predictable) result. I don't honestly know if obama is a good president. jury's out, and we don't have any real info on the behind the scenes stuff; but, if you're still running around screaming about his SSN, or his secret muslimhood, or his being born in kenya(which is quite a trick, considering kenya didn't exist as a country until after obama was born) then you need medication of some kind, and should not be taken seriously. by anyone.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Because a single star isn't enough:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/efb2e2ceddf8.jpg[/atsimg]

Wow eloquent, truthful and sincere. A rare combination as of late.

I've not seen such an accurate assessment to date. Thanks for the clarity. Friended for sure.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Here's another little tidbit to drop into the pile. Seems on certain occasions a person can get another SSN# issued. Just one of a few scenarios.

Should you get a new Social Security number? If you have done all you can to fix the problems resulting from misuse of your Social Security number and someone still is using your number, we may assign you a new number.

www.socialsecurity.gov...

Only under the following circumstances will we assign a different number:
•Sequential numbers assigned to members of the same family are causing problems;
•More than one person has been assigned, or is using, the same number;
•An individual has religious or cultural objections to certain numbers or digits in the original number; (See Can I request a new SSN because I object to digits used?)
•A victim of identity theft continues to be disadvantaged by using the original number; (See Identity Theft And Your Social Security Number, Publication No. 05-10064.) or
•Situations of harassment, abuse or life endangerment (including domestic violence). (See New Numbers For Domestic Violence Victims, Publication No. 05-10093.)

ssa-custhelp.ssa.gov...

Just sayin.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

So if the op is accurate with Obama having several different numbers -did he have problems with identy theft/ domestic violence/ and religiously offensive numbers several times over? If the OP's info is correct ,something doesn't smell right.

ETA: BTW I voted for Obama with high hopes-so far I am dissapointed... He seems like bush with a mask on to me....or worse.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by theyrout2getus]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by theyrout2getus
So if the op is accurate with Obama having several different numbers -did he have problems with identy theft/ domestic violence/ and religiously offensive numbers several times over?

I'm not suggesting that, I am merely pointing out it is possible to get issued a 2nd SSN# since many posters have stated it is impossible.

Example:

Originally posted by lpowell0627
The average American citizen can not have multiple SS#s.

Regading OP, that is a big If.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join