It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Polish Plane Crash (Digital Enhancement)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
Perhaps it was not survivors who were shot but looters, its happened before (looting bodies in crashes) maybe its the Military shooting at looters trying to take luggage or removing items off the bodies, it would make a lot more sense to be honest.

Russia has a severe drugs problem, and I would imagine like everywhere else, some people will do anything to feed their habit.

It would help if the Russian Authorities would make a statement about what the video actually is showing, I've said it before what the camera is seeing, the person behind it has a whole different perspective, the statement you will never get away with it could also be a statement to people intent on looting, and I would imagine it would be an embarrassment to the Russians to admit looting was taking place.

Just putting forward an alternate explanation.

LMFAO. Than that is a SERIOUS drug habit if you're willing to risk your life, literally, to waltz through a heavily secured military airport where a major accident has occurred. Not only that, but if Russia has such a serious drug epidemic occurring, as you imply; then wouldn't the photographer of the video not say anything, especially something as sharp as "you'll never get away with this"? I'm sorry but my hometown of Chicago has a pretty serious homeless problem and I see a lot of them walking or lounging around; but you don't see me saying, "you'll never get away with this." Basically, what I'm saying is; if it is normal we become very passive when we see it [whatever IT is] happening. So, I'm sorry, but looters are not something I accept as a target that these individuals are shooting at. Plus, why would Russia [if indeed it is Russia] shoot people around an INTERNATIONAL CRIME SCENE?!?! Are they trying to illustrate their barbarism (even though it's plainly visible)?! I'm sorry, I don't mean to demean you in anway, but I was just responding. Take care everyone!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I wonder what the motive is to murdering everyone on board. Makes me wonder if the plane was brought down by a missile. Seems like those people left were hell bent on running out of there right away rather than being glad to see someone on the ground at the site.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Later when I have time, I'll watch the whole video a few times, carefully. I will reserve judgment till then. For now, I just want to say a few things. I speak decent Polish, and the translation seems right for the most part.

The problem is, some of you are just insane, and try to turn everything into evidence of an assassination. "there's a lot of activity considering the plane just crashed." - It was a plane full of government officials there for a ceremony, and it was VERY close to an airport obviously (airports usually have lots of people there I think, and even more for an event like this). Obviously Russian personnel are going to be watching it closely, and if something happens, rush to the scene. If air force 1 crashed trying to land at an airport, how long would it take for emergency crews to get there? 4 hours? Besides, if this guy filming it could get there, why couldn't a few others be there already? Calm down and use your brains sometimes. "denying ignorance" doesn't mean making blind accusations based on crap that makes no sense

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jdawg9909
I don't speak Russian or Polish, but I am human. And as a human I wonder why there are shots, then laughing, then more gunshots. To me the laughing speaks more volume that something bad happened.

Deep down I think that this piece of videotape should be sitting in a safe somewhere right now along with the other JFK films, Roswell footage, etc. This is the sort of film that could change history.

As a Polish-American, who still has family and friends in Poland; it's very hard for me to believe, at all, that this was an "accident". And my suspicions were only reinforced after viewing this video despite its, obvious, poor quality and inconclusive evidence. Of course, I understand, and even have entertained this thought several times in my mind, that this could've been a "false-flag" attack by, for instance, Germany or even people within the Polish government itself. For any of those not initiated in Eastern European politics, Poland's political structure requires that the nations two most powerful parties--the winner and loser--must come together to create a unified, and democratic, administration, which is similar to Great Britains. However, unlike Britains or any other democratic nations' administration; Poland has it setup that the opposition occupies the executive branch in unison with the Presidents. So, basically, you can think of it as a stroke patient trying to move his left (stroke paralyzed) arm trying to catch a ball in unison with his right; it just doesn't work out quite right.
But I digress; the point I'm trying to get at is that there are individuals within the high levels of the administration (Komorowski and Tusk) that are blatant Russian/Communist sympathizers whom, basically, act like their puppets. So anyone of these individuals could've initiated this incident. Nevertheless, it could always be what it seems; that the Russians are (fully) behind it and were, as this video seems to show, making sure there were no survivors--although there's very small probability that, indeed, there would be any survivors; but stranger things have happened and they were just being very thorough. All that I can say is that what happened on that fateful trip exactly one-month ago was a tragedy. Peace and God bless! ~TheM0nk

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Looking_Glass
It would seem highly unlikely that an individual at a horrific crash site would randomly shout out: "Fu*king hell, suck my di*k."

I completely disagree. I am a girl with the mouth of a sailor, mind you and when something happens that is less intense then a plane crash I will sometimes yell, "F--- me up the A-- and call me Susan!"

I know it's humorous but I'm not trying to be funny. I'm just pointing out that what the guy in the video says is similar to, "Holy Sh--! F---me!"

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kr0ss
I'm kindof sceptical about the translation too, it has different sentences from what we've seen in the other threads. And i agree that it seems to have a lot of movement, for a crash site. AND i still didnt see any corpses or remains.

You can see what I believe to be an arm hanging in a tree slightly above and left of the landing gear.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Man this is a joke how long after the crash was it filmed and at 1.14 in the video he pans by some old man who seems very calm considering there is supposed to be people running around shooting in the background this is the usual conspiracy BS

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Man this is a joke how long after the crash was it filmed and at 1.14 in the video he pans by some old man who seems very calm considering there is supposed to be people running around shooting in the background this is the usual conspiracy BS

This is the whole original video from a polish reporter on scene with the supposed murdered ukranian reporter:

www.youtube.com...

This guy named Slawomir Wisniewski was the one who recorded it.
In the other video filmed by the Ukranian on his cell phone...The guy in the blue was another reporter from a ukranian news station. The guy who filmed it with the cell is named Andrei Mendierej. they were one of the first to respond before anyone got there. The Ukranian reporter is the one who was apparently murdered in the hospital after being stabbed.

[edit on 11/5/2010 by InnerTruths]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
It is the old man that says "lets get out of here". And once the guy with the camera sees whats happening he begins to distance himself, he is furthest away when he shuts off the camera, him and that man probably left quickly.

And why is it so easy to buy the "there were no survivors" line. Statistics show that almost 96% of passengers involved in plane accidents survive and even in serious crashes where the structure of the plane loses integrity there is a 77% survival rate, the ones that have no survivors are the ones that free fall from very high up. This crash was low altitude and low speed, you can see the debris field is pretty concentrated. Yet no survivors and this video doesn't seem to catch any random bodies save one at 2:40 when they zoom in is that a naked person, very pale with a dark bush. Why naked?

[edit on 11-5-2010 by ALlENATlON]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Looking_Glass
Just as we had known all along...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
it's at least enough to warrent investigation to the level Russia needs to yield to full access by polish investigators.

Honestly just the people on board would warrent that.

If not. Poland would be within it's rights to declair war.

Yes, full on bloody people dying civilians blood war war war.

If not then everyone can punk poland.

Hell I feel like punking them right now.... bet I could get a ship load of cheese from em.....

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by fbipeeper
it's at least enough to warrent investigation to the level Russia needs to yield to full access by polish investigators.

Honestly just the people on board would warrent that.

If not. Poland would be within it's rights to declair war.

Yes, full on bloody people dying civilians blood war war war.

If not then everyone can punk poland.

Hell I feel like punking them right now.... bet I could get a ship load of cheese from em.....

Yeah, because that worked out really well for the nations of the world--(Nazi) Germany, France (Napoleon), etc...Secondly, this national tragedy really fractured our leadership within the military and economic sectors of our government. Plus, there is no one withing our government that would ever do such a thing because most of them are Communist sympathizers, as I've mentioned in another post on this board. Thirdly, since I'm a second generation Pole; I'll throw the first punk egg even though it pains me, immensely, to do so. *Sigh* C'est la vie.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Translations are extremely arbitrary.

I know many of you have heard me say that before, but it needs to be said.

Of all the crazy versions I've seen, this must be the worst.

And for the people walking around the crash site?
Well, the cameraman is there...and so are some other people...
Probably some military men also since there is a base nearby.

All this have been said before and I really don't feel like falling into this abyss of madness once again.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Surely after the crash it would be sealed off by the authorities? I can't believe some random member of the public would be allowed just to wander through near the crash sight....and who on earth was that gent with the hat just wandering around aimlessly?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   

If the translations are genuine (sceptical about them though) then it seems something very sinister went down at the wreckage.

I have a Czech employee that works for me. He grew up under Russian communism and therefore learned Russian. He said the translation's are accurate, think idioms...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   

This digitally enhanced video

Which material was used for this?
Taken from youtube, or SOURCE?
You may not know, that here, in Poland material was rejected for REAL analysis just because of youtube copy.
I found that disturbing, as few sites HAD/HAVE that source material.
ALSO: i cannot understand why EVERY TIME someone is posting something potentially important, youtube is used for that. It's ridiculous.
Can one realize, that UPLOADING FILE may be better idea, than posting vid on sites that recompresses material?
Use goddamn FTP's, or ul servers, people;/