It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disgusting Video - Soldiers Beating Up Kids

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hi there ATS.
Sorry if this video is old, and so someone will call it "old news". I just found this absurd and Im here to share this info to how low we are as a human race. Thats just disgusting, im so sad. Nevermind the date, mind the ISSUE! Im really sad.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by lifeinthematrix]

CX

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The link doesn't seem to be working for me?

If it's the one where the soldiers take the kids round the back of a wall and give them a hiding, yes i'm afraid it is old news.

It's been discussed at length on ATS before, if it's the one i'm thinking of, the kids weren't exactly being little angels before it happened.

I'll hold off until i see the vid though.

CX.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The guy filming in the helicopter is insane. Jesus! What are our soldiers taking there?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I remember that vid it is old. The most disturbing thing is the commentary.
Let's not forget the soldiers on patrol faced crowd violence on a daily basis
and if kids/teenagers and adult males want to throw stones, bottles, fire ball bearings,take pot shots and lead soldiers up blind alleys and then ambush them then my opinion is they will occasionally have to take a good hiding for it and be grateful for it.
Those soldiers aren't there for the good of their health they've got a horribly stressful job to do. Several of my friends were/are in the infantry, front line troops and they have all experienced this sort of thing especially teenage lads trying to lead them up to be ambushed, taking shots at them and basically trying it on thinking they can get away with it while soldiers are trying to maintain the peace and keep fueding militias and ethnic groups apart.
I think the video is taken out of context.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
i truly don't understand why people act like monsters...i mean those are children! if a kid commits a crime we send him to juve but beating kids like that...the cameraman's reactions was even more disturbing

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by markygee

whats wrong in defending their country and what they believe in? even if they are extremists tht doesn't justify whats happening! we are all f&*%#$ human in the end...

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Shant]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The guy narrating that sounds like the devil. With rabies.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

Already been shown on ATS..........Have to say, sometimes we have to do what we need..........not condoning this at all - ARE WE THERE, DO WE KNOW??? - Nope!!!!!!! it's as warzone.......Hell, we are typing from our computers in a safe zone ....Bring them home!

propaganda is first in mind??

[edit on 9-5-2010 by vesta]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shant

whats wrong in defending their country and what they believe in? even if they are extremists tht doesn't justify whats happening! we are all f&*%#$ human in the end...

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Shant]

Ok there's nothing wrong with defending your country but if that was what it was about why was there only young lads involved? where was the adults helping out with the great defense? At home probably because they've got more sense than to wind up battle stressed soldiers who aren't actually roaming the streets looking for people to bash.
We are all human in the end but when did that mean anything?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Whats the deal with those sounds the narrator was making toward the end of the video? Seriously, who does that? He sounds like an untamed raging animal. The disturbing thing about it is that you can tell he is really serious and sincere in his craziness.

CX

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by vesta
reply to post by CX

Already been shown on ATS..........Have to say, sometimes we have to do what we need..........not condoning this at all - ARE WE THERE, DO WE KNOW??? - Nope!!!!!!! it's as warzone.......Hell, we are typing from our compters in a safe zone ....Bring them home!

propaganda is first in mind??

Totaly agree....let our politicians take a turn over there if they want it so bad.

Yep that's the video i was on about.

CX.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeinthematrix

What is so disturbing about that video?? Wait till you see the ones where the soldiers are raping children with battery acid.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by warisover
reply to post by lifeinthematrix

What is so disturbing about that video?? Wait till you see the ones where the soldiers are raping children with battery acid.

And how can that be physically possible for gods sake? Ridiculous...

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Now aren't you taking it out of context? Hell your giving the excuse of "stressed" soldiers...they can just leave the force why continue fighting for a lost cause, turn into a raging bull.. all for defending threats/war on terror and other crap like tht..which IMHO doesn't even exist...its just a money guzzling business

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
No-one can defend this behaviour.This is how we treat the people were trying to save?and the camera man....well i think he speaks for himself.

These are the people who represent us to the nations we claim to help,im deeply shocked by this.

regards to all

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shant

Now aren't you taking it out of context? Hell your giving the excuse of "stressed" soldiers...they can just leave the force why continue fighting for a lost cause, turn into a raging bull.. all for defending threats/war on terror and other crap like tht..which IMHO doesn't even exist...its just a money guzzling business

Your right it is a money guzzling business. But the military is very good at uniting/bonding soldiers and what I mean is after all they go through they are hardly just gonna quit and walk away to leave their friends to suffer. And they won't quit the forces before going on tour when they've never experienced combat and tested themselves because that's why they joined in the first place.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
There is a reason why i hate most americans, and there obviously 'superior' army. Whoever thinks the war is a good thing should be shot IMO.

If i was the taliban, id buy a Nuclear weapon off of Iran, and...

Edit: Ive already acknowledged the fact that im probably going to get lots of hate, and no stars for this comment. :p

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Senz20]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senz20
There is a reason why i hate most americans, and there obviously 'superior' army. Whoever thinks the war is a good thing should be shot IMO.

If i was the taliban, id buy a Nuclear weapon off of Iran, and...

Edit: Ive already acknowledged the fact that im probably going to get lots of hate, and no stars for this comment. :p

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Senz20]

(Simple Jack voice off tropic thunder) If i was the taliban, id buy a Nuclear weapon off of Iran, and...

stop being daft now...

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
this is old, i have seen this before...the most disturbing part of the video is the guy narrating the video. this psycho should not be allowed back into society keep him over there in the warzone.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Senz20

That was the UK army not the U.S. check your rabid hatred.
second line

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join