It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer = Planet Venus, not Satan - PROOF

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
undo i haven't seen you mention this at all, although from reading thru several of your posts i'm 100% sure you're aware of it:

Enki (Sumerian: dEN.KI(G)𒂗𒆠) was a god in Sumerian mythology, later known as Ea in Akkadian and Babylonian mythology. He was originally patron god of the city of Eridu, but later the influence of his cult spread throughout Mesopotamia and to the Hittites and Hurrians. He was the deity of crafts (gašam); mischief; water, seawater, and lakewater (a, aba, ab), intelligence (gestú, literally "ear") and creation (Nudimmud: nu, likeness, dim mud, make bear). He was associated with the southern band of constellations called stars of Ea, but also with the constellation AŠ-IKU, the Field (Square of Pegasus)[1]. His sacred number name was "40".[2]

Enki aka Ea

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sum1one

JEHOVAH is from the roots,
HAYAH (EA (pronounced AYAH) who is ENKI) which means to be, to exist
and
HAVA (Enlil) which means to breathe, air, spirit, sky

therefore JEHOVAH IS BOTH EN.LIL and EN.KI

in fact in the akkadian text, ENMERKAR AND THE LORD OF ARRATA, it is ENKI who confuses the languages at the Tower of Babel.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I have to agree, undo, my research points in the same direction. The Annunaki were the Gods of the Bible.

www.halexandria.org...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Excellent post! I think for a lot of people in the United States, at least, they aren't religious and may not even care about nomenclature. Then there are those that are religious, mostly Christian, who will have a hard time with this one and will probably fight the truth. Even staring into the face of the history of the word, they will still say that Satan is Lucifer, and Lucifer is Satan. I guess it's just easier I guess.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
It baffles me that this thread doesn't have more flags and stars than it already has. This is, in my opinion, the straw on the camel's back. The smoking gun of where God's antagonist comes from. Ask someone "Who or what is Lucifer?" and the answer most of time will be biblical.

It's scary how the meaning of Lucifer has been embedded into our psyche and culture, while it's true meaning is suppressed. I suppose it's better to have someone believe in something that causes fear and control, rather than a star that can be studied and observed.

The next time someone mentions Lucifer around my hometown, I can now state:
"Lucifer? I see Lucifer all the time in the morning."
"I watch Lucifer through a telescope."
"Lucifer orbits the Sun."
"Lucifer is bright."

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeeSquared
It baffles me that this thread doesn't have more flags and stars than it already has. This is, in my opinion, the straw on the camel's back. The smoking gun of where God's antagonist comes from. Ask someone "Who or what is Lucifer?" and the answer most of time will be biblical.

It's scary how the meaning of Lucifer has been embedded into our psyche and culture, while it's true meaning is suppressed. I suppose it's better to have someone believe in something that causes fear and control, rather than a star that can be studied and observed.

The next time someone mentions Lucifer around my hometown, I can now state:
"Lucifer? I see Lucifer all the time in the morning."
"I watch Lucifer through a telescope."
"Lucifer orbits the Sun."
"Lucifer is bright."

Thank you for the words, this is why i made this thread. We should focus more on the planet Venus then a made up devil.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

yes!

and obviously, the "morning star" as Venus is often called (or at least half of the time!) is a GOOD thing because it is a reward from Jesus, himself:

Revelation 2:26-28
And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
And I will give him the morning star.

whomever gets the morning star is going to have power over the nations - the gentiles, i suppose, but it could just mean the people of earth, in general.

if Lucifer is "satan," then Jesus is "satan"

Revelation 22:16
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

and Peter, who SAW with his own eyes, the light of GOD transfiguring Jesus on the mount, later writes:

2 Peter 1:16-21
(16) For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.
(17) For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
(18) And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.
(19) We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:
(20) Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
(21) For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

calling Jesus the day star.
it is the day star's light that we are waiting for.

it is interesting to note that Peter mentions 'cunningly designed fables' when he starts this mention of the day star.

that's exactly what all the propaganda about Lucifer is - cunningly designed fables!

what i find nonsensical is the justification often given about Lucifer bringing the light, that Lucifer's light is FALSE light.
what is FALSE light?
either it is light or it is darkness.
there's no false light, or false darkness for that matter, mentioned anywhere in the bible.

from only what is written in the bible, no reading between the lines, extrapolation, or elaboration, the only LOGICAL conclusion about Lucifer is that Lucifer is Jesus Christ.

Venus is synonymous with love, in most mythologies and such.
GOD is love, according to the bible.

another strike against the fables of religious men, that unfortunately dominate the thoughts of both the religious and non-religious alike. well, most of them, i should say.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

Wow how cool would that be if Jesus really was represented by Lucifer the Morning Star aka Venus.. that would be truly amazing. I will have to research this more, thanks a lot Queenannie! It would make a lot of sense, especially with ancient mythology and ancient religions.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeastMaster2012

Originally posted by Phage
Aren't all the sides and angles of a pentagram supposed to be the same?

Here are the five conjunctions starting with the next transit of Venus across the Sun (just for the hell of it).
6/6/2012
1/11/2014
8/18/2015
3/24/2017
10/29/2018

Here's what the conjunctions look like. It's not a very pretty pentagram. Pretty sloppy actually. No two sides are the same length. No two angles are the same.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/137a5b25d24a.png[/atsimg]

Just about any 5 points set around a circle will form this kind of "pentagram".

[edit on 5/9/2010 by Phage]

Yes it is not perfect, i agree. If you look at the image i supplied in the OP, you can see that when the pentagram is suppose to close it does not.

Nonetheless, it is extremely close and pretty amazing. There are some other interesting things about Venus:

www.universetoday.com...

Venus rotates very slowly. While a day on Earth takes just 24 hours to complete, a day on Venus is 243 of our Earth days. Even stranger, Venus rotates backwards compared to all the other planets in the Solar System. If you could fly up above the Solar System and then look down at the planets, all of them are turning in a counter-clockwise direction. Except Venus. It's rotating in a clockwise direction.

And one more interesting thing from the same website:

Astronomers measure the brightness of objects in the night sky by their magnitude. Only the Sun and the Moon are brighter than Venus. Its brightness can range between -3.8 to -4.6 magnitude, but it's always brighter than the brightest stars in the sky.

Venus can be so bright that it actually casts shadows. Find a dark night, when the Moon isn't in the sky, and check it out for yourself.

I find this fascinating. Guess who else had the same feelings about Venus? The people who built Newgrange!

There is evidence that Newgrange was not only built to track the winter solstice, but also to track Venus!

On only one of those occasions does Venus pass across the aperture of the Newgrange lightbox, at the point of its cycle where she is at her brightest. On this morning, exactly 24 minutes before sunlight enters the chamber, light from the sun bounces off the surface of the planet Venus and enters the chambers at Newgrange as a collimated beam through the lightbox. For about 15 minutes the chamber is brightly illuminated by the cold, steely light of a full Venus, the third brightest object in the sky. As the ghostly light of Venus moves off the slot, the warm golden light of the sun fills the chamber before it also moves on and the chamber returns to darkness. On all other occasions Venus rises too far north for its light to enter the carefully designed lightbox.

This is pretty amazing. On the same site i found this part particularly interesting:

In Freemasonry, the light of Venus is associated with resurrection. The kings and pharaohs of ancient Egypt were considered to be sons of god because they were resurrected to the light of Venus rising from the direction of the “Way of Horus” over the Sinai.

Venus is very unique. There are so many other things to talk about Venus but i will save it for another thread.

I wonder. If venus creates a pentagram where our orbits come close together, as you said, then what shape does saturn make??? The BP flower symbol?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Just wanted to add to your observation that Venus is also the only planet in our solar system that has an orbital path around the Sun, different from all the other planets in our solar system.

Since it is rumored that Planet X is also on a orbital path around our Sun, different from all other planets in our system, I have often pondered if Venus, because of it's unique rotation, might come from an impact of Planet X with some celestial body and in the aftermath, such an impact would have thus created its unique orbital path. In this same vein of thought, I ask myself is Venus is the Lucifer that fell to Earth, as in being witnessed being created and thrown into its orbital path? Yes, I know this is a stretch, but it's how I think.

In addition, while I realize it may be too much information, the pentagram appears to be 5 lines which it is, but there is an "incomplete" in the final retrograde line and that incomplete measurement, serves as a unique marker to denote specifically "Venus" whenever seen visually in material or publications. While there is a fair amount of mathematical information involving this incomplete 5th retrograde line, its use is always as a reference for Venus first and foremost.

Anyway, just wanted to inform you about the orbital path around our Sun compared to the other planets and that it's incomplete pentagram are used in the mysteries to often signify Lucifer's fall from Heaven. While I realize that there are many more uses and or misuses of the Venus pentagram, it is a decent study when mixed with the works of secret organizations and or groups.

Anyway, just thought I would give you some additional information about Venus to consider. It is a worthy subject matter to pursue. I provided a link for handy reference. When visiting the site, scroll down to the gif image that shows the retrogrades and you will have to look really close, but you will see that the final portion of that retrograde is incomplete, or short compared to the previous four. Over time it creates some unique relationships, but visit the site if you have any Venus questions. It is a great link to have for studying the planet Venus. Enjoy the link.

www.lunarplanner.com...

Thanks again.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Yes that link is a great resource for Venus research, it's a great starting point. I used the image you are talking about in my opening post to show how it doesn't make an exact pentagram but is off by a few days. I know some people will take that and say there is no pentagram because it is not perfect but who cares? It's off by about 1 day.

Another important thing to consider too is that the inferior and superior conjunctions between earth and mercury make a 6 pointed star. To me that is another amazing coincidence.

As for the strange orbit of Venus and Planet X, i really think there is something being hidden about Venus. Something really crazy possibly like there were humans living there or something along what you mentioned that it collided with another body. The ancients were way obsessed with Venus and the Mayans called the beginning of this last and 5th cycle the "Birth of Venus" on August 3114 BC. That date is very close to the building of the amazing site in the UK called Newgrange which was built in around 3200 BC to calculcate the light of Venus. Don't forget that the Babylonians were obsessed with Venus at around that same time too. A pentagram coin from Babylonia dates to around 3000BC.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
looking at that link, it says that it takes slightly less than 8 years to make the full five stars - maybe when time was measured with the lunar cycle, and a year was 360 days instead of 365, it was exactly 8 years?

but when i do the calculations, the 360 day year comes up with 8.108 years - as opposed to 7.997 with a 365 day year. the solar calendar, then, is more in synch with the synodic cycle.

i did some research several years ago, in fact probably right after the first venus transit in 2004, and found out that in the last several transits, the between time 8 year spans, there has been a major boon in communication technologies - such as the transatlantic cable and the invention and implementation of the telegraph.

and then Enki is associated with communication and is the same as Hermes/Mercury, and Mercury is the messenger of the gods.

i personally think that it is evidence toward the development, or perhaps re-discovery or opening of the lines of communication between man and god.

or perhaps i should say mortals and immortals.

i don't know.
i do know that there are many signs of this that i can see and also my personal experiences only support that idea.

whatever it is, i am THRILLED to have the morning star bring the light to us, from heaven, so to speak!

i personally believe, 100%, that Lucifer is the same as Jesus - and the one verse in the bible that mentions Lucifer says something somewhat different than what we are supposed to believe.

what goes up must come down and vice versa.
Jesus says that only those who came from heaven can return there.
so if he was cast down to earth, then it was to help us. not a bad thing but a good thing and the actual sacrifice, in my opinion.

and that verse in Isaiah talks about the grave - well, Jesus died, right?
and was buried.

that verse is also used as evidence for the idea that the so-called devil was cast out for the sin of pride - but pride isn't necessarily a bad thing - it all depends on what one is proud of and why.

but in regard to the bible, it isn't even a sin to want to be on an equal par with GOD - Jesus himself said, in the sermon on the mount, that we should try to be perfect as our Father in Heaven is perfect.

and then there is a verse in Paul's letters that backs this up:

Philippians 2:5-8
Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

here's a translation of that passage, using the literal meanings of the original Greek words as written by Paul, from Strong's concordance:
the truth about jesus
that's my own doing, at my personal website, just fyi.
no one else's idea but mine, is what i mean, as far as modern exegesis, as they call it.

but it is very clear to me what that's saying.
that it is NOT the worse condemnable sin to want to be like GOD - and if it isn't wrong for Jesus to do it, how can it be wrong for another angel to do the same thing?

that's just prejudice and favoritism and if GOD is no respecter of persons, it doesn't hold up AT ALL.

Jesus no doubt was an angel before he became a man - he was already in a form like GOD - spirit, obviously, and the bible also says that Jesus was GOD's very first creation - the firstborn of all creatures.

the passage in Isaiah 14 speaks of Lucifer having wrath and causing a lot of trouble on Earth - war, most likely from what i can tell.

well, of course, in so many ancient mythologies, the god (or goddess) of love was very often also of war.

Inanna was the goddess of love and war, before they called her Ishtar - she was related to Enki and Enlil - some say their niece but i think surely she was their little sister - there are reasons for that but i won't derail the thread with it.

suffice it to say that going back to the Annunaki roots, Inanna was the first goddess of love AND war and on top of that, was the very first resurrection story! she came back from the dead, after visiting the underworld where her sister ruled - she was killed down there and Enki sent two helpers and they revived her and they all three got out alive.

then she gained the "me's" from Enki - essentially the "keys to the kingdom" and the associated rulership of all the components of society - the me's are those components.

now, think about the name "Hermes."
her me's

love is the opposite of fear and in the bible, it says that perfect love casts out fear.
and fear, of course, is what causes war, ultimately.
it causes all the negative stuff such as greed and selfishness and even anger.

every angel is two sides of one coin - say for the seven deadly sins there are seven virtues and one angel is the embodiment of one of those pairs.

such as
fear/love
greed/charity
arrogance/humility
sloth/industry
gluttony/self-discipline
hypocrisy/integrity (being deception and truth in action)
complacency/awareness

personally i don't see how lust is a sin - lust + love = passion which is vital to life
but complacency is a big one that has been brought to my attention lately, it is the sense of self that is occupied only with one's own situation and satisfaction and it is the means by which things sneak by us and become monsters such as world hunger and the things leading up to what happened in the gulf.

so...my conception of this idea is that Jesus, as an angel, starts out as fear but evolves into love - this is what each does for the purpose of mankind's growth.

so perfect love cast out fear
Michael cast out the devil from heaven - each angel is also his own demon, Michael means "who is like GOD" and GOD is love and GOD is perfect - perfect love!
cast out fear
Lucifer = luc i fer
phonetically:
look i fear

Michael = Lucifer
which makes sense, since Michael is the bad-ass of the angels and fights the true demonic forces, whatever they are. they are truly of darkness and Lucifer then cannot be involved with that due to the meaning of the name.

fear came into being as soon as love did because we do not fear if we do not love.
we fear losing that which we love.
but love is stronger than death, according to King Solomon - Jesus proved it, imo.

i mean Lucifer
or Michael

whoever.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
thanks for the great post again. Someone mentioned in this thread or another one of my Venus threads that the earth possibly had a 360 day rotation and argued that is why the babylonians built their calendar around that.

I have been thinking lately if it is possible that resurrection could be possible using the light of Venus or something along those lines. Maybe the light from Venus has some kind of powers? What if the reflected light of Venus can effect humans some how?

Venus is the brightest object besides the moon and the sun and can cast a shadow.

Interesting stuff.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta
reply to post by TruthSeeker8300

Agreed Truth Seeker.

As well, Lucifer was NEVER referred to as or thought of as "lux-fer". I don't know... who said that... but the reason why the name is "Lucifer" is because it is Lucis Fer - with the "s" taken out for poetic license. The reason it is Lucis is because it is the indirect object. The light is being brought, "fer". So, no, it is not lux-fer, but Lucis Fer. And there are many lucifers referred to in the Bible. The difference is that the Satan or adversary used to be a lucifer and still portrays himself as a lucifer. But in reality, is the advocate of challenge. He is the one who troubles us and seeks to bring us down. It is his job to make sure we all fail.

[edit on 5/9/2010 by TarzanBeta]

I suppose there are different interpretations, but it's obvious to me that 'lucifer' refers to the 'lightbringer' or Venus, the morning star.

The Latin word, "Lucifer", comes from the Latin roots, "Lucerne" (light) and "Ferre" (to bear). Lucifer in turn is a Latin translation of the original Greek "Phosphorus." (phos means light, phoros means bearer). Phosphorus is the name of the Greek god, and Lucifer is the Roman name for the same god, who was responsible for the planet Venus - which they referred to as the "Morning Star." To the ancient Greeks, Phosphorus and Morning Star were synonymous. To the ancient Romans, Lucifer and Morning Star were synonymous.

The only place in the King James version of the Bible where the name Lucifer appears in the English translation is in Isaiah 14:12. The original Hebrew term is "Heylel ben Shachar". Heylel (translated as Lucifer in the Latin Vulgate) literally means brightness or praiseworthiness, it is the root of the word, Hallelujah: "Yah is praiseworthy."

In Revelations, the Christ refers to himself as the 'morning star'. I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

Yes, you are absolutely right. Venus forms a path though the Heavens that, when the lines are connected, forms an almost perfect Pentagram every 8 years, like clockwork. Babylons called Venus after Ishtar, their Goddess.
Greeks and Egyptians thought Venus was two planets, and named them "Phosphorus," or "Bringer of Light," and "Hesporus," or Star of Dusk." The Holy Roman Church named it in Latin, and it's made from two Latin words, "Lux," or Lucis," meaning "Light," and "Ferre," which means "To Bring," or "To Bear." So Lucifer actually means "Bringer of Light and Knowledge" There, Christians, is your Satan, and your Devil. It was a planetary body all along!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

This thread has provided a significant piece to the puzzle for me. btw don't be too sure lucifer is a "He" the earlier references referred to lucifer as the goddess of love and of course venus is associated with females. I want you to know that the things you said in one of your posts were very timely for me as some of the same phrases and thoughts that you utilized had gone through my own head only hrs before I read them.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I find the subject matter of this thread of great importance. One factor that I'm not sure is being considered regarding the Biblical passage containing the name Lucifer. In the passage Lucifer is refered to as the "King of Babylon". I'm not sure if it has been mentioned or not...as I have only read a few of the pages in this thread. But the word Babylon meant "Gate of God" in it's earlier word form. And "Confusion" in it's later form. Just Google Babylon and see what comes up for definitions. The only reason I bring this up is because when utilizing the definition for Babylon in place of the name of a city..it renders an entirely new meaning for the proclamation.

We now have "Lucifer" being equated with the "King of the Gate of God" or "King of Confusion", These forms allow the use of a being other than the Earthly King of Babylon. In my opinion both renderings fit nicely when "Lucifer" is thought of as the Light/Wisdom bearer. As the "King of the Gate of God" Lucifer would be depicted as one guarding the gate unto wisdom. As such that being would be a filter of the highest order ensuring that all that would enter the gate would be tested and tried as necessary and be made "fit" to enter.

When we apply the definition of "Confusion". It is confusion that creates darkness and separation. It is because of this darkness that we grope for truth,light and security. It is the darkness that drives us that keeps us seeking for light...for home. It is amazing that our "Light" comes in the form of "Darkness"

There is another and more interesting course that this "Light from Venus" reveals. The "Goddess of Love" fits even more nicely into the picture...... but that is a picture I will save for another day. Time to hit the sack.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
The discovery of the origin of the word Lucifer several months ago has led me on a very exciting journey. The stars. Christianity is nothing more then star, and planetary worship. It revolves around the constellations, the ages in which they dominate the sky, and putting a "human touch" to these elements of nature. One example, in the end of Revelation Jesus says he is the root and offspring of David, the bright and morning star. Now bringing Venus into this equation, how does that fit? Backing up to Revelation 5:5 Jesus is not only the root of David, but also the Lion of the tribe of Juda. Now parallel that with constellation alignments at the time of Jesus's birth and we see that on August 24, 2 B.C.(purported day of the birth of Jesus), Venus rose in Leo, the Lion, the sign associated with the tribe of Juda/Judah. Jesus is the bright and morning star, or rather Venus, or the human personification of Venus.

edit on 4-1-2011 by recycled because: Replaced religion with the word Christianity.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

By quickly using the following website, i confirmed that Mercury and Earth make a Star of David.

www.gunn.co.nz...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fe7c1dd8f84f.jpg[/atsimg]

Now please know i QUICKLY made this by estimating the inferior and superior conjunctions. I did not look up the dates of the conjunctions, using that program i just guessed because i do not have much time. I will spend more time and make a better one later unless someone else wants to do this.

I can't believe no one cared about this. I mean i know that the image i supplied was very crappy and quickly done but it appears that Venus makes a Pentagram and Mercury makes a Hexagram.

I am working on a better version now and i will upload it as soon as i am done.

More info on the Mercury Hexagram:

www.mikecrowson.co.uk...

If anyone has the inferior and superior conjunction dates between Earth and Mercury, that would make my life so much easier but i can not find this info online anywhere! Thanks

edit on 4-1-2011 by BeastMaster2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

reply to post by MaxBlack

Yes that link is a great resource for Venus research, it's a great starting point. I used the image you are talking about in my opening post to show how it doesn't make an exact pentagram but is off by a few days. I know some people will take that and say there is no pentagram because it is not perfect but who cares? It's off by about 1 day.

After reading the info on that link and contemplating it. I personally came to the conclusion that the fact that it is not a perfect pentagram makes it more significant instead of less. It makes it more of a "living" interaction between Venus and Earth. The redundancy of a repeating pattern does not lend itself well to the randomness desired within creation. Especially if there is more of an interaction between us and Venus then we would at first suppose.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join