It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler not as racist as he seemed?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Hitler not as racist as he seemed?

www.telegraph.co.uk

A veteran German sports reporter has claimed that Adolf Hitler did in fact shake hands with black US athlete Jesse Owens at the 1936 Berlin Olympics.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com
www.youtube.com
www.youtube.com

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Now I know what the Nazis did was stupid by causing the Jewish Holocaust and all but what I came across was this bit of info about how Hitler had Black And Arab Soldiers, he in fact did have some Jewish soldiers in his army, though they were non Zionist Jews. There is a reason that this information was kept from you. "Theres pictures of Black German Nazis in WW2. But it's hard to find cause theres very few. And the goverment doesn't like that kinda info leaking. Cause it will prove that Hitler, wasn't really racist."-MultiGrammarNazi youtube.

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I suppose that excuses him for shouting some vitroil on one various occasion then, but not the rest. A small (-ish) mystery debunked by the sounds of it, good job!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 12y12

LMAO, you Nazi lovers will try anything to try to make Hitler look good. So just because he shook a black man's hand that makes him not racist?

I was looking at a picture of Hitler the other day, and you know what I saw? I saw the geek kid gone mad. He was ugly and greasy and that goofy mustache. You can just sense his weakness and his tendencies toward homosexuality. He probably killed all those people because he hated himself.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by TrollierThanThou]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Its is a known fact that the Olympic commitee stopped Hitler from personally congratulating any winners on the day of Owens victories.

Because it is against the Olympic policy.

Surprise, surprise, the media ignored this conclusive evidence.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I think the formation of the NAZI Wandervogul indicates something about Hitler's sympathies on the homosexual issue. Can you imagine being raised from age four into Hitler's elite WWII corps? It's small wonder they were so obedient, they didn't have much chance to live otherwise.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
does it matter?? racist or prejudice same difference, so what he shooks hands with aa black man, it doesn't changed that he thought these people were all below him. There are many racists today shaking hands with people of all colors, some of them are our politicians, celebrities and talking heads. On the surface they say and do one thing but right beneath that surface is their true feelings which eventually always shows it's true colors.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Shaking hands doesn't really mean much.. Perhaps he was just behaving properly in public and then in private getting his nickers in a twist about his athletes fail.

Quite effective propaganda I would imagine.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hmmm I'm not too sure about that. I will have to do a little independent research and see what evidence there is to support that claim. I do know that Hitler did not author the Final Solution. He did however allow it to happen.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
does it matter?? racist or prejudice same difference, so what he shooks hands with aa black man, it doesn't changed that he thought these people were all below him. There are many racists today shaking hands with people of all colors, some of them are our politicians, celebrities and talking heads. On the surface they say and do one thing but right beneath that surface is their true feelings which eventually always shows it's true colors.

Yea really, and come on guys...Are there varying degrees of racism? No, you either are or are not racist. Bottom line. A guy who was ok with jews being murdered by the millions was obviously not for peace, love and acceptance of all races. I don't care if tomorrows headlines are "Hitler enjoyed hugging bunnies at noontime tea", dude was still a racist douchebag.

There's not much else to say about it.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
LMFAO!!!!!!!

god thou neo-Nazis will do anything possible to make Adolf Schicklgruber, erm Hitler look good. "OH! He shook a black man's hand!!! HE'S NOT RACIST!!!"

oh ya! there's a KKK dude talking to a black guy! he's not racist!

Hitler HATED blacks, Jews, Poles, gypsies, HOMOSEXUALS, etc, etc, etc. but, you neo-Nazis are still charmed by him.

Hitler was a great speaker, able to twist his words like the roots of a fir tree. that was one of the main reasons that president Hindenburg appointed him to a group that tried to convince returning soldiers from WWI from turning to Communism and/or pacifism.

his words were daggers, and he had a following. some followed willingly, others not so much so. many followed because they wanted their life.

Hitler was a madman with sadistic tendencies towards those that were "imperfect."

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 12y12

Hitler wrote about blaming Jews.

Hitler's closest friends hated Jews.

Hitler, as leader, allowed or not all propaganda.... Which was often racist.

Hitler's followers encouraged Arabic leaders to hate Jews, which some have rumored to link with modern Arabic hate for Jews.

To NOT hate Jews in early 1900s Europe, was considered racist to Europeans.

You are wrong.

Hitler was racist.

Please do not try to make a case for anything against that.

You will fail.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Exactly Anonia.

You either are or you aren't.

That is the only measuring stick for racism.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Come on guys, Happy bunny loving Hitler was a good guy. Good at doing everything he could to rid the planet of anything not 6 feet tall, blond and Nordic. If he has succeeded in making his master race where would that have left him ? He was below average in every way shape and form(try to deny that he was short ugly and way to small). Although i have to admit he was one hell of a public speaker. If only he was able to speak properly and not promote death he might have made for a great political leader. Sadly the power and the (many) phobias and mental issues got the better of him. Perhaps even some influential people who he held close as his friends did it to him too. Sadly he didn't get what he deserved. He took the quick way out and couldn't stand trial for his crimes.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
In case any of you didn't know hitler was jewish and he knew it...

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 12y12

You're ignorant and brainwashed if you think there was a gasp 'holocaust' like the Jews make it sound out to be.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Hitler is one of the most detestable figures of the last century, no doubt about it. But there are reasons to believe that he was just playing the role that he was brought to power for. Yes, he like all the other major figure heads of gov't was little more than an NWO puppet. Wasn't hitler a Rothschild?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonman1111

Originally posted by azrael36
Hitler is one of the most detestable figures of the last century, no doubt about it. But there are reasons to believe that he was just playing the role that he was brought to power for. Yes, he like all the other major figure heads of gov't was little more than an NWO puppet. Wasn't hitler a Rothschild?

I think people are forgetting what made Hitler crazy and twisted in the first place, and I believe that to be his incestious Jewish blood

I mean to blame whites for the Jewish holohoax when a Jew himself caused it? DHKFJDS wake up and smell the Zionist bull.

What next, are you gonna say the racist, paranoid, delusional Obama bashers that miraculously 'awakened' in January, 2009 are actually self-hating blacks!!!???

Best,
SN

P.S. Talk about blaming the victims--Hitler' super double secret jewish blood made him do it

[edit on 5/6/2010 by skunknuts]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by anubis9311 He took the quick way out and couldn't stand trial for his crimes.

I believe that Hitler made it out via the Ratline. To live out his days in some south american country. I've read that he actually just died sometime within the last decade. Surely you don't think that after having made the NWO the massive amounts of money and being a member of the rothschild bloodline that they would just hang him out to dry?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join