It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Universal Pedophile Symbols & other info: Learn these to protect your children!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Then I see this article today!

We're all potential paedophiles, says archbishop who claims children are 'spontaneously gay'

An archbishop has defended the child sex scandal that has engulfed the Roman Catholic Church by claiming it reflects the behaviour of society at large.

Brazilian priest Dadeus Grings also said adolescents are 'spontaneously homosexual' and in need of guidance.

He said: 'Society today is paedophile, that is the problem. So people easily fall into it. And the fact it is denounced is a good sign.'

Source: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I hate pedos as much as anyone, but this is ridiculous. The 4chan/pedobear thing clinched it.

Theres no secret society all child molesters are a member of, with their own special language and symbols. The vast majority are simply random unassociated creeps.

I think things like this are spawned from the fear that they could be anyone, and it offers comfort that they can be identified.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
This thread is quite disturbing, not for the supposed information but the absolute lack of critical thinking among some members. These members accepted the information without question, not based on any evidence but on a pure emotional response. Perhaps even more disturbing is some members' responses have been eerily similar to that of some during the satanic panics of the 1980s, if you doubt this information then that must mean you are a child molester too.

Is there any evidence, whatsoever, that this information is true?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Hey anon, you could have started an entire new thread with that last one.

I'd like to say it was unbelievable, but unfortunately, I can believe it :shk:

[edit for spellnig]

[edit on 7-5-2010 by nik1halo]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

star to you.

Dailymail is quoted, when it comes to paedo debates I shudder to see that name mentioned.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

So what? How does this support your original post?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

So what? How does this support your original post?

It does not. He is not interested in supporting anything. He has been caught spreading lies in another thread and when confronted just ignored the issue completely.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frakkerface
Dailymail is quoted, when it comes to paedo debates I shudder to see that name mentioned.

I'll take the DailyMail reference with a grain of salt. Often the media will get suckered in by sexual panics, breathless warning parents about the latest trend that could be affecting their kids, trends that turn out to be more hoax than reality.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I apologise if this has been mentioned, but I knew that heart symbol looked familiar for some reason.

Streets is a company in Australia that sells Magnums, Cornettos and Paddle Pops (ice-cream snacks). That heart symbol looked very similar. Here is the company's logo on their home page:
www.streets.com.au...

[edit on 7/5/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
More than a decade or so ago I remember my mom accused me of being a drug-dealer one night because she found out I had a cell phone at 16ish. My mom's a great person in many ways, best mom someone could want, especially as an adopted person I know how bad it would have been if I were still in my birth country.

That much said, my point to that little flashback is she then apologized and told me she saw a clip on TV that said to "beware your teens if they had pagers or cell phones, because they are [not could, -are-] doing or dealing drugs."

This thread reminds me of that so much. Someone says: "Beware these symbols [that you can find on a number of different things]! They are a sign of a secret pedophile code! And watch out for Pedobear! He's in your house, stealing your babies!" and a huge number of people accept it as truth.

I mean seriously people. These kind of people aren't going to announce themselves through jewelry and some kind of secret clan code.

I'm a father of a young girl myself, and this kind of stuff is at the forefront of my concerns. That much said I'm not going to freak out because I see someone with a piece of jewelry or a pedobear. Hell I had the pedobear peeking over my window on my STi for a couple of years while she rode in the back seat. Proper parenting involving being aware of her activities as she grows, meeting her friends and friends parents, and giving her the tools and confidence she needs to deal with situations, and a healthy dose of suspicion is better than trying to sneak a peak at everyone's jewelry.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Is there any evidence, whatsoever, that this information is true?

This is ATS... does there need to be?

People just believe whatever they want... they read the headline and then parrot it to everyone and fill in the blanks that they can't be bothered to read, as for researching it for themselves, no way.... If it's not in a youtube video, it's not worth it.

There are obviously some critical thinkers here, but the Majority of ATS'ers are morons... gullible idiots.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
While I am sure that there are various things that Pedo's use to promote themselves, I am quite sure that Ms Seymour would be having seizures at the thought of her heart necklace meaning anything to do with Pedos.

I once worked with a gentleman (I use the term now loosely) that I admired as a mentor and as a friend. I lost touch with him over the years and got an e-mail from another co-worker a few months ago that he was along with someone I used to work with in the media years ago, arrested as part of a sting in PA to get Pedo's.. I was shocked to say the least. Both were very well respected individuals and both were well educated, which just goes to the point of all this, anyone can be, and you may not know it, as most dont advertise their intentions.

Be aware, as others have stated, of what your children are doing, and talk to them about this sort of stuff, that's the best weapon, not looking for everyone that's wearing Jane Seymour's jewelry line and screaming PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE on the street.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Also exactly the same as Walls ice cream logo

[edit on 7/5/10 by blupblup]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Nice find. It was indirectly linked on pg1 to older thread which contained:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As I said before, existing symbols like Rainbows and Swastikas were adapted to represent certain sub-cultures / agendas. That is not to say the same couldn't be true here.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by UnmitigatedDisaster

That much said I'm not going to freak out because I see someone with a piece of jewelry or a pedobear.

I bet you will freak if you see her with a new piece of jewelry or item and you ask her where she got it: her- From the nice guy down the street. he said if I am his friend he will give all kinds of gifts!!!!!

Then we'll see how you feel about it. This was for your and kids info, not fashion tips to be on the look out for or what other LOGOS may be alike. Some of the responses here just floor me.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

reply to post by UnmitigatedDisaster

Then we'll see how you feel about it. This was for your and kids info, not fashion tips to be on the look out for or what other LOGOS may be alike. Some of the responses here just floor me.

Why do they floor you, because whoever wrote the original article about this is so far off base it's not funny, or that people are taking what they should from it and to be more aware of their and their children's surroundings. Like I stated, most pedo's don't advertise and you don't know until after the fact that they are.

And to be honest I've never seen a credible FBI report that claims a popular peice of jewelry is used to represent girl lovers... sorry, and I've seen a lot of reports...

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Pedobear, really?

Star and flag for how hilariously stupid this thread is

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
That heart symbol seems to be common like someone else said especially in jewelry. Just take a look at zales and their first page of heart collection. Zales heart collection Could they of taken the design from these pedos? or vice versa? It's just a sick world we're living in with SICK PEOPLE...!! I fear for my daughters future...

[edit on 7-5-2010 by stigup]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Creepy stuff!

To anyone doubting the 4chan thing thinking it's just geeks playing jokes, Look up the meaning of the word chan.

It is Japanese and is used after a persons name to express status, like sensai.

Remember Hello Kitty (Kitty chan)?

Now take a look at this link: /define.php?term=chanchan

The mind boggles...

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by stigup
Could they of taken the design from these pedos? or vice versa? It's just a sick world we're living in with SICK PEOPLE...!! I fear for my daughters future...

Me too. But for a whole other set of reasons.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join