It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space/Time/Infinity & The Holographic Universe!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by brutalsun
So if the Universe is a hologram, then everything has already happened. Your life has occurred, the decisions you have made... everything is set in stone so to speak. A hologram is a recording. It's interesting to think that someone is reliving our lives (maybe they want to see what it was like to be us), they are viewing life through our eyes, but it is scary and sad to think that we are stuck living this way thru the infinity, over and over again.

Everything has already happened huh? Yeah, I get that feeling all the time. Especially when things go all wrong and everybody's screaming bloody murder, saying things like 'it's not supposed to happen like this' or 'that's not the way it's supposed to happen', I find myself looking at the situation and think to myself, uhh, I think that's the way it happened last time around, the way it's supposed to happen, the only way it could happen.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

So if the Universe is a hologram, then everything has already happened. Your life has occurred, the decisions you have made... everything is set in stone so to speak. A hologram is a recording. It's interesting to think that someone is reliving our lives (maybe they want to see what it was like to be us), they are viewing life through our eyes, but it is scary and sad to think that we are stuck living this way thru the infinity, over and over again.

Another way of saying this is 3d earth can be seen as a specific school, rather hard one, and as a DVD that runs, over and over again, with our bodies, models, ie. toyatos, suburu's, etc, (maybe reptilians are Ford trucks), different souls for the runs of the DVD. Each scene like a coloring book, we can change it the way the movie Groundhog Day was with Bill Murray.

We're interfacing with the software much like avatar.

That was amongst the many downloads including that in No Time, for time is a construct, a program and the clock ticks in our head, the many runs of the DVD, are simultaneous though they are in different "time" frames,or clips of the Infinite roll of film.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Most Infamous

Everything has already happened huh? Yeah, I get that feeling all the time. Especially when things go all wrong and everybody's screaming bloody murder, saying things like 'it's not supposed to happen like this' or 'that's not the way it's supposed to happen', I find myself looking at the situation and think to myself, uhh, I think that's the way it happened last time around, the way it's supposed to happen, the only way it could happen.

Something like Groundhog Day for some of us, I was told by someone that we had had this conversation 5 times already. Now I didn't feel like he did, and not everyone has, for there are usually different souls each time, yet some may literally be in a repeat until they get it right.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I've thought and accepted this reality (mere-matter and electrical charges to our brains....) for a long time now. Holograms if you will.

But what kind of reality does a person whose born deaf and blind perceive? How do they absorb and break-down this holographic-reality of ours?
It really makes me wonder about autism too.

All these gifted individuals are probably so innately tuned and tapped into a reality that we can't even imagine.

Great thread/topic OP!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

Some of this is lessons, and some of it is for others ,not just self. Some may relate to other skills needed, to be developed or to shine in the end. Higher levels dont' just come into cushy spots, some go down to the trenches and roll up their sleeves and hand in reports, some come to try and get others out, and some are just lessons we learn. But learning these with family who are not service to self, but who care about others is a lot better than any other way. And today, we have health solutions that have been withheld us by those in control for their profit, and so some of this is completely unnnecessary.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I couldn't agree with you more. There are probably so many different levels of 'education and lessons' going on here on Earth that we probably don't even have a man-made number to represent that number.

But it still makes me wonder about people born with handicaps (like blindness etc). For some reason I feel they are much higher (evolved) than I ....on this proverbial Human ladder of ours.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Space/Time/Infinity & The Holographic Universe!
The following information is based on current human understanding of space, time and the material world in which it presently perceives to be occupying according to modern day human knowledge based on humanities current level of understanding, perception, awareness or state of consciousness of the material world and universe in which it views.

Hi Unity_99, great post, thanks for sharing.
S&F

Isn’t it all not really mind-blowing.

I thought that these two Ultrahigh Resolutioned maps from National Geographic does fit exactly in your thread.

Each one is really beautiful to see.

The two first ones shows how unbelievable tiny our own solar system and Milky Way in fact is, the others are absolutely also worth to look at.

Each map holds a width of none less than 6000 pixels, so you must really be patient when you open them!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0998d4f455cc.jpg[/atsimg]

1. National Geographic – Milky way

tzontonel.files.wordpress.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5c3e230b431d.jpg[/atsimg]

2. National Geographic – Universe

tzontonel.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I think for many of those facing extra challenges this may very well be true, for some its almost like an ultimate test, and also in the compassion of others, it may push them to develop other senses as well, increase or expand consciousness, they may be here to also challenge family, who need to be more compassionate and boost their advancement as well. Some may be handing in reports about how much free will is really in this system, since its run by some negatives, and see how much choices we have in difficult situations.
For some it could be that they needed to learn that people have differing experiences and health, those who have been service to self, survival of the fittest, kind of people, they needed to see it from the other side.

Earth can be a starting place for some, a prison for bad behavior, a fine tuning for others, a final exam even.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Thank you for those images, those are incredible inspiring glimpses at some kind of wonderful adventure, even more so when we get out of the harsh duality lessons. That makes me want to leave immediately, reporting for duty. Sign me up. It actually reminds me of how much we forget here, because I know I knew so much more, and want this knowledge back, its a part of who we are and a core need to remember. And we have family in every system.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I hope you don't mind me stickin' this video in here. Seems pretty apropos. Thanks OP! (I feel like I should pay you rent!)

Hope you enjoy this as much as I ALWAYS do.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

That makes me want to leave immediately, reporting for duty. Sign me up. And we have family in every system.

I understand what you mean here.

For as far you did not read this already, I strongly can recommend you to read this marvelous book “A day with an Extraterrestrial” written by Lou Baldin alias sleeper her on ATS.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e3986e70373.jpg[/atsimg]

An abduction by an extraterrestrial being leads to the knowledge of the meaning of life for a middle-aged man, whose life is turned upside down by the experience.

As the terror subsides, the illusions of life are stripped away and replaced by awe, wonder and intrigue, as the alien being takes the man on a mysterious journey through the solar system and the stars in our Milky Way galaxy.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment
I hope you don't mind me stickin' this video in here. Seems pretty apropos. Thanks OP! (I feel like I should pay you rent!)

One Moment, I hope you don't mind me stickin' this saying in here
, but every time I see your marvelous avatar I am really amazed and get a very warm feeling by it.

It reminds me every time of this post of internos.

The sweet story of Christian, the Lion.

reply to post by internos

Internos, I really miss you my friend.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
*tongue in cheek*

Whew! i am so glad i can trivialize the Universe,

because my overwhelming & complete insignificance in the crushing, ominous, terrifying abyss was bothering me a bit.

I think the nature of the Universe will drive you insane if you think about it too hard for too long.

I am as happy as i can be, with petty self-obsession.
Sanity demands it.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by slank]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

That makes me want to leave immediately, reporting for duty. Sign me up. And we have family in every system.

I understand what you mean here.

For as far you did not read this already, I strongly can recommend you to read this marvelous book “A day with an Extraterrestrial” written by Lou Baldin alias sleeper her on ATS.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e3986e70373.jpg[/atsimg]

An abduction by an extraterrestrial being leads to the knowledge of the meaning of life for a middle-aged man, whose life is turned upside down by the experience.

As the terror subsides, the illusions of life are stripped away and replaced by awe, wonder and intrigue, as the alien being takes the man on a mysterious journey through the solar system and the stars in our Milky Way galaxy.

Who is this story based on? Wow...it's one I haven't read let alone, heard of. Thanks!

Originally posted by spacevisitor

It reminds me every time of this post of internos.

The sweet story of Christian, the Lion.

reply to post by internos

Internos, I really miss you my friend.

Is Internos no longer with us?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment
Is Internos no longer with us?

internos is banned for certain reasons.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Whenever i am compelled to think about the magnitude of the Universe we live in,

i always keep a fresh pair of undies handy.

"Who's terrified?"

Don't look now, but the paranoiacs are after me again.

I am not flying around the Sun at 67,000 miles per hour,
& whenever i think so i just click my heels 3 times & say "There's no place like home",
but i do dig my claws into the ground really deep.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by slank]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

That video was a wonderful contribution. In fact what is inside atoms, quarks, and inside quarks, strings, exotic strings of what? Energy streams! There is nothing solid or real.

Not only this, but our consciousness affects reality as well.

Perception is important and not allowing anyone to hijack our perception and growth, love and peacefulness is also important.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Yes I read that. That station near the sun, well, I was shown it, if not it, one like it, and I'm not sure how many are there. Lifelong experiences. When I see the cosmos, like in the video added, I sense family, many many wonderful worlds with children and family. My family.

One of his very interesting threads: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Markers he mentioned, really stirred the pot for me. I disagree with a few of his points, but even he's being tested, and so are they.

I just put Infernos on my friendship lists to look at the threads and posts. He/she seems to have made great contributions.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by slank

Yes, but where is home? I've never felt this was, though beautiful in parts, but the universe is filled with beauty as well. And Beyond is beauty beyond. Our heart is with our families and those close to us, so in some ways, home is where the heart is.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
thanks for putting this out there and to the various contributors as well...

I watched the 12 vid series from noory / haramein. good stuff expand ur imagination and focus towards..

thanks again. I subscribed to it also and will remember to browse here more often...

ciao 4 now

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join